Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

white knights are motivated to find incels / men to harm

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
they want to see themselves as the hero and destroy your life. doesn't matter if you're their co-worker, "friend", relative, whatever.

especially true for progressives and nu-male soy types. if you're male, you're on the defensive in 2019

Last edited:
I want some numale to start shit with me in public so I can gouge his eyes out with my thumbs.

tfw relatively passive and would much rather work with people instead of having them at my throat 24/7
toxic personality

Of course, as long as it's female validation.

they don't want to give me a reason to kill them

White knights that defend foid behavior should be put in camps with the foids tbh.

You feel bad for them to an extent. They'd throw away any dignity they had only to get a scooby snack and a pat on the head from a female

You feel bad for them to an extent. They'd throw away any dignity they had only to get a scooby snack and a pat on the head from a female

White knights that defend foid behavior should be put in camps with the foids tbh.

I'ts funny because the ones that always put the most effort and go through big lengths of whiteknighting are always the ugliest and autistic ones,and foids keep ignoring them anyways,or at the very best give them 10 seconds of attention.

Fortunately for us, they're too pussy to actually do shit

I'ts funny because the ones that always put the most effort and go through big lengths of whiteknighting are always the ugliest and autistic ones,and foids keep ignoring them anyways,or at the very best give them 10 seconds of attention.

I've posted a few posts on my threads regarding this. With tweet links.

Fortunately for us, they're too pussy to actually do shit
Except for hit us with stupid little does attacks. Because they are retarded.

I want some numale to start shit with me in public so I can gouge his eyes out with my thumbs.
Just waiting for some soyboys daring be annoying to me irl as he is online. Just waiting to let my anger explode

Damn I love the way you word your titles

Should update your sig though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back