Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story White knight incident at the gym tonight

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Was at the gym and near me on the gym floor I saw roastie front desk lady talking to a nigger (ethnicel nigger not a Tyrone). Apparently he didn’t properly check in at the desk so she wanted him to stop his workout to go check in. He refused and gave her a hard time. Eventually he got a little loud and I was hoping he would beat the shit out of her. Unfortunately this is also when 2 white knight cucks got involved and backed her up. This annoyed me as she is not entitled to help and I don’t like her tbh. Eventually the nigger stopped arguing and checked in at the desk.

The dude should have beaten up the foid and the whiteknights in batman arkham city

Unfortunately this is also when 2 white knight cucks got involved and backed her up. This annoyed me as she is not entitled to help and I don’t like her tbh.
Rosties always feel entitled to being whiteknighted for by non chad cucks. If men aren't entitled to sex then they're not entitled to physical or financial protection from us.