Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White kids singing Islam Nasheed

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Paragon
★★★★★
The islamization of Europe is coming soon Inshallah

View: https://twitter.com/reversecocunut/status/1300898746042068993

Eg347WqXYAA2W1y

They are obviously meming Islam duh

Thank you based islam

Piss coming from my ass

They are obviously meming Islam duh
Maybe, but it does show these white zoomers have a somewhat positive outlook on Islam if they're gonna be singing a song like this in public, much to the dismay of right wing christians/atheists

Maybe, but it does show these white zoomers have a somewhat positive outlook on Islam if they're gonna be singing a song like this in public, much to the dismay of right wing christians/atheists
cope.no one knows what the fuck islam is or what it stands for apart from muslim families

why do you say that?
heck not even western muslims know their religion.I assume the percentage of western muslims who know their religion is higher then western catholics who know their religion,but to me it stills looks abysmal.Back when i went to school 70% of my friends were muslim,and they barely knew anything about their faith.Muslims by name only.

that's how it goes in london and how it probably goes everywhere else in the west.I know you want to party,and hope islams spreads to the rest of the west,but that isn't happening any time soon.It will take a long time before the west comes to religion as it's means of salvation.Hopefully they will choose the catholic faith.

Soon they’ll be singing this at school assemblies. It’s over for western culture :feelshaha:

Islam in Europe
13516745_624930461003079_262413638963020175_n.jpg

_108913457_imaanatpride976.jpg

Allah-is-Gay-Pride-London.jpg

707fd52b183b4a908c24c35206eb12ed.jpg

Yeah, totally based.

heck not even western muslims know their religion.I assume the percentage of western muslims who know their religion is higher then western catholics who know their religion,but to me it stills looks abysmal.Back when i went to school 70% of my friends were muslim,and they barely knew anything about their faith.Muslims by name only.

that's how it goes in london and how it probably goes everywhere else in the west.I know you want to party,and hope islams spreads to the rest of the west,but that isn't happening any time soon.It will take a long time before the west comes to religion as it's means of salvation.Hopefully they will choose the catholic faith.
Yeah, I won't deny most are like that during their school years, I myself was like that too, and I know many other muslims like that who in school were whimsical about Islam but started taking it more seriously the older they got. eventually most grow up and do start learning, especially when they are met with atheists/christians actually criticizing islam.

Im fairly certain islam will spread given that it is the fastest growing in the west while christianity is dying and is demoralized, decentralized, and has no political power. Many europeans are even converting to islam more and more

c6eae7a8bd3d3a8d24e43fb9b9db2b73.png

Islam in Europe
13516745_624930461003079_262413638963020175_n.jpg

_108913457_imaanatpride976.jpg

Allah-is-Gay-Pride-London.jpg

707fd52b183b4a908c24c35206eb12ed.jpg

Yeah, totally based.
Small minority jfl Wouldn't surprise me if they were shia anyways given shias allow trannies to exist

also third pic is a bunch of ex-muslims

They should all get stoned, as per their own Sharia.
All Islamists in Europe should get stoned. In truth, they only contribute to degeneration, and multiply like an epidemic with their high birth rate. All my muslim workmates are degenerate and obnixious af. A real Sharia simply don't enter the West.

Last edited:
All Islamists in Europe should get stoned. In truth, they only contribute to degeneration, and multiply like an epidemic with their high birth rate. All my muslim workmates are degenerate and obnixious af. A real Sharia simply don't enter the West.