Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Young faggot and foid get what they deserve (tw: young love)

Eventually he will end up here with us, most 'cels come from redpill to BP pipeline.
i have a theory that the redpill in the past (not the present one) is the proto-blackpill because If i remeber correctly it only taught that looks matter more than personality (notice the similarities?) and it wasnt about just muh work hard and You get foids.
The bluepillification of the redpill started when grifters such as Anjew Tate and that sandnigger Hamza became popular and normies prob thought that it was a little bit too brutal so they added a little bit of bluepill such as "you will look great if you work hard :soy:" and redpillers thought that they were winning, but in actuality they were getting hijakced :feelskek:.
So other redpillers that became aware of that abandoned the current redpill and invented the blackpill as a spiritual successor, but that's just a theory.

JFL kids born after me are having children together with the love of their lives
2008 born monrgrels need their bloodlines reset back to zero. I know their offspring will do this as they too realize the game is rigged

i have a theory that the redpill in the past (not the present one) is the proto-blackpill because If i remeber correctly it only taught that looks matter more than personality (notice the similarities?) and it wasnt about just muh work hard and You get foids.
The bluepillification of the redpill started when grifters such as Anjew Tate and that sandnigger Hamza became popular and normies prob thought that it was a little bit too brutal so they added a little bit of bluepill such as "you will look great if you work hard :soy:" and redpillers thought that they were winning, but in actuality they were getting hijakced :feelskek:.
So other redpillers that became aware of that abandoned the current redpill and invented the blackpill as a spiritual successor, but that's just a theory.
Old redpill was mostly MGTOW shit, now its all glorified betabuxxery and masculinity cope.

2008 born monrgrels need their bloodlines reset back to zero. I know their offspring will do this as they too realize the game is rigged
nah, just have them inherit the recesive shit genes and their bloodline is over

we probably have kids born in 2014 life mogging us as we speak. soon enough they’ll be having kids… its unbelievable

nah, just have them inherit the recesive shit genes and their bloodline is over
It’s not over till they are dead
Season 1 Gun GIF

we probably have kids born in 2014 life mogging us as we speak. soon enough they’ll be having kids… its unbelievable
Not for long. Nature will reclaim their packages. They have a cost that’s due
Staring The Walking Dead GIF

Old redpill was mostly MGTOW shit, now its all glorified betabuxxery and masculinity cope.
ik, but the philosophies of the old redpill and the current blackpill are so similar it's uncanny

what you are dealing with, accept it. In fact, this is fuel for the rope.