Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL STUPID INSECTOID WHITE NATIONALIST CHINK SAYS, ANCIENT EGYPTIANS WERE WHITE

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
I feel like a lot of white nationalists nowadays are forced to loosen the definition of white because they see how they're all dying out in total numbers, that's why you see mutts like JonTron, Laura Cehn, and Nick Fuentes being allowed to be white nationalists when they're all genetically less white than a sand nigger like me
Good for us :feelsautistic: Imagine even WN spaces being filled with mutts :feelskek:

Well that’s embarrassing, why would a chink even care about what race the ancient Egyptians were?

I feel like a lot of white nationalists nowadays are forced to loosen the definition of white because they see how they're all dying out in total numbers, that's why you see mutts like JonTron, Laura Cehn, and Nick Fuentes being allowed to be white nationalists when they're all genetically less white than a sand nigger like me