Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White kid bullied by black kid calls him n word

he is clearly being racist inside a public educational institute

Funny how an entire race of humans can be triggered into violence just by saying a single word

what started this?

also why did I think this was a white girl on my first watch?
"In the original video the white kid instigated the situation, this video starts with the black kids retaliation"

anyone able to find this alleged original vid?

Last edited:
Funny how an entire race of humans can be triggered into violence just by saying a single word
Humans ? :feelsthink:
If I was black I would make sure not to get mad at the N-Word or low level racism, because it just makes you look like a primitive beast, reinforcing the racist belief.

Last edited:
:soy::soy::soy::soy: THAT IS A COMPLETELY REASONABLE REACTION
ERUPTING INTO A VIOLENT RAGE OVER A MEAN WORD IS ACCEPTABLE, BIGOT! This is a sign of a safe and healthy society! :soy::soy::soy:
:soy::soy::soy: A nigger misheard you and is now in the process of killing you over an assumed n-word? Whatever, you probably deserve it for some other reason anyways! :soy::soy::soy:

I will say nigger and if they get mad they go down bad :feelsbaton:. Niggers must be REINforced for the sake of our perfect earth empire. All hail Yeager supremacy! Vote for me :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
There is a reason to why they are seen as primitive beasts after all, otherwise the same stereotype wouldn't exist around the world. :feelsLSD:

Niggers are natural born violence starters, especially here in America where the monkey way of life is tolerated and encouraged. I fucking hate stupid black people it’s the worst thing about this country. I hope that kid gets shot (he probably will)

I called this kid a nigger when I was in 4th grade and he beat the shit out of me and I got him expelled. Worth it tbh.

There is a reason to why they are seen as primitive beasts after all, otherwise the same stereotype wouldn't exist around the world. :feelsLSD:
Stereotypes exist for a reason... it's not unjustified. Just see what happens in every place blacks flock to. Yeah.

can u tag @dreadtheblackpill for his thoughts on the vid :feelswhere:

@Languishingrn @BummerDrummer thoughts
This is blatant racism. I dislike this behavior and stand against it.

Niggers are natural born violence starters, especially here in America where the monkey way of life is tolerated and encouraged. I fucking hate stupid black people it’s the worst thing about this country. I hope that kid gets shot (he probably will)

I called this kid a nigger when I was in 4th grade and he beat the shit out of me and I got him expelled. Worth it tbh.
Stereotypes exist for a reason... it's not unjustified. Just see what happens in every place blacks flock to. Yeah.

You two, congrats on being some of the only people who are open about that, many deny these facts and blame White men for it all.

You two, congrats on being some of the only people who are open about that, many deny these facts and blame White men for it all.
racist af.
the two times I was most threatened in my life (physically) was by 2 black boys. I have enough IQ to understand that my experience doesn't determine a whole race.. and i'm not from US tho, but I think this should be an universal thinking.

Last edited:
racist af.
the two times I was most threatened in my life (physcically) was by 2 black boys. I have enough IQ to understand that my experience doesn't determine a whole race.. and i'm not from US tho, but I think this should be an universal thinking.
Most criminals in the US are Black and Hispanic. Whites and East Asians commit less crimes, on average, than brown people. So stereotypes are real and made as a self-defense mechanism. If we don't discriminate, we die. That's just life.

Noggers gonna enjoy some white jb pussy after his righteous acts:society:

We love drama, I know this because I used to instigate a lot of fights back in highschool

i mean ultimately this is what you get. Black people are less logical and more emotional. Fights will ultimately happen more as physical violence is a very emotional undertaking (not that it’s a bad thing but that’s a fact)

what started this?

also why did I think this was a white girl on my first watch?
"In the original video the white kid instigated the situation, this video starts with the black kids retaliation"

anyone able to find this alleged original vid?
Look at him dude. He’s some low PSL autist with long hair and his opponent is a hooded black dude. It’s fairly obvious he didn’t start it. They’re saying that because the white sperg said “da n word”

Most criminals in the US are Black and Hispanic. Whites and East Asians commit less crimes, on average, than brown people. So stereotypes are real and made as a self-defense mechanism. If we don't discriminate, we die. That's just life.
Slavery ?
as far as I know, at least in my country (brazil), the slavery has its fault when it comes to black people having less resources and conditions --> related with the criminality.
I don't know about US, considering that in my country, the slavery lasted almost 400 years and about 4.8kk slaves landed.

Slavery ?
as far as I know, at least in my country (brazil), the slavery has its fault when it comes to black people having less resources and conditions --> related with the criminality.
I don't know about US, considering that in my country, the slavery lasted almost 400 years and about 4.8kk slaves landed.
Slavery happened to a lesser extent in places like Canada and the UK, but Blacks still commit more crimes than Whites there. It's a genetic thing, really. Low IQ in addition to higher levels of testosterone which leads to exaggerated agression, delayed gratification and lack of long-term thinking (basically not capable of sacrificing today's temptation for tomorrow's reward). Blacks are more prone to violence than Whites, and this pattern exists all around the world.

Blacks are more prone to violence than Whites, and this pattern exists all around the world.
How can I affirm it without a scientific experiment that proves the brain/body/ anything in black people is different ?
(even if there were experiments and finding, I think they wouldn't be released in science community, tho).

How can I affirm it without a scientific experiment that proves the brain/body/ anything in black people is different ?
(even if there were experiments and finding, I think they wouldn't be released in science community, tho).

No offense, but that is something you have to find by yourself. I can't explain the whole scientific evidence behind the racial differences in intelligence, behavior, and civilization. Though I want to ask you this, knowing that the appearance of Blacks is different from Whites and the fact that these two races evolved in complete different environments, what makes you think they are exactly biologically the same? It makes no sense. Even men and women have differences in intelligence, behavior, and culture. Why not Blacks and Whites? Why not every other race in the world?

Good luck with your research.

No offense, but that is something you have to find by yourself. I can't explain the whole scientific evidence behind the racial differences in intelligence, behavior, and civilization. Though I want to ask you this, knowing that the appearance of Blacks is different from Whites and the fact that these two races evolved in complete different environments, what makes you think they are exactly biologically the same? It makes no sense. Even men and women have differences in intelligence, behavior, and culture. Why not Blacks and Whites? Why not every other race in the world?

Good luck with your research.
right.
yeah, maybe that makes sense.. maybe

It's funny when a person acting like a nigger gets mad when called out on his niggerness.

:feelskek: Negro please.

so he hits him, throws him to the ground, hits him while the rest of the people watch and do nothing.

but he say the N-word and everyone goes crazy. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
gringos really disgust me, them and their double standards.

Slavery ?
it's not slavery, Indians live in extreme misery but their crime rate is much lower than that of Brazil with much more population
Brazil's problem is 1st low penalty for crimes and 2nd maybe the race of the population that commits the crime

it's not slavery, Indians live in extreme misery but their crime rate is much lower than that of Brazil with much more population
Brazil's problem is 1st low penalty for crimes and 2nd maybe the race of the population that commits the crime
u brazilian?

so he hits him, throws him to the ground, hits him while the rest of the people watch and do nothing.

but he say the N-word and everyone goes crazy. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
gringos really disgust me, them and their double standards.
Welcome to Weimerica, the BR(i)D, Londonistan, Cucknada and every other place in the West.

:soy::soy::soy::soy: THAT IS A COMPLETELY REASONABLE REACTION
ERUPTING INTO A VIOLENT RAGE OVER A MEAN WORD IS ACCEPTABLE, BIGOT! This is a sign of a safe and healthy society! :soy::soy::soy:
:soy::soy::soy: A nigger misheard you and is now in the process of killing you over an assumed n-word? Whatever, you probably deserve it for some other reason anyways! :soy::soy::soy:
you are an incel :soy:

Man are white kids are some cringy bitches hit him back and stop being a hoe

Monkeys shouldn't be allowed in the same institutions as civilized folk.

Why the fuck you gon snitch on yourself like this have some xishood

See you in juvi, bitch!
Honestly i find it funny how you call a black person the N word and they flip out and rage like crazy.
They literally get held down by a single word
it's kinda sad. No other race does that

This phenomenon of Black people getting violent over "nigger" seems to be an overwhelmingly American one. I somehow get the impression that Blacks in other parts of the world don't go full chimp mode over hearing a word and seeing that the color of the person's skin isn't black. The average American is quite dumb, and the average Black American I'd imagine would be dumber still. Blacks in America seem to be heavily conditioned into behaving this way over the utterance - or even perceived utterance - of a stupid word by someone with the "wrong" skin color.

Goddammed motherfucking roundeyed niggers!