Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White kid bullied by black kid calls him n word

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
6,143
Online
44d 20h 1m
he is clearly being racist inside a public educational institute
 
RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Commander
Joined
Nov 3, 2018
Posts
3,020
Online
39d 7h 3m
Linesnap99 said:
he is clearly being racist inside a public educational institute
Freedom of speech
 
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Posts
17,012
Online
97d 22h 48m
Funny how an entire race of humans can be triggered into violence just by saying a single word
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

abortion punch appreciator
★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
4,610
Online
48d 11h 23m
Words2_live_bye said:
Funny how an entire race of humans can be triggered into violence just by saying a single word
 
Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
May 20, 2018
Posts
9,588
Online
46d 14h 51m
what started this?

also why did I think this was a white girl on my first watch?
"In the original video the white kid instigated the situation, this video starts with the black kids retaliation"

anyone able to find this alleged original vid?
 
Last edited:
WundaBoy

WundaBoy

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2021
Posts
439
Online
6d 5h 27m
Words2_live_bye said:
Funny how an entire race of humans can be triggered into violence just by saying a single word
Humans ? :feelsthink:
If I was black I would make sure not to get mad at the N-Word or low level racism, because it just makes you look like a primitive beast, reinforcing the racist belief.
 
Last edited:
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
827
Online
15d 18h 4m
Words2_live_bye said:
Funny how an entire race of humans can be triggered into violence just by saying a single word
:soy::soy::soy::soy: THAT IS A COMPLETELY REASONABLE REACTION
ERUPTING INTO A VIOLENT RAGE OVER A MEAN WORD IS ACCEPTABLE, BIGOT! This is a sign of a safe and healthy society! :soy::soy::soy:
:soy::soy::soy: A nigger misheard you and is now in the process of killing you over an assumed n-word? Whatever, you probably deserve it for some other reason anyways! :soy::soy::soy:
 
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
6,816
Online
40d 9h 22m
Words2_live_bye said:
Funny how an entire race of humans can be triggered into violence just by saying a single word
I will say nigger and if they get mad they go down bad :feelsbaton:. Niggers must be REINforced for the sake of our perfect earth empire. All hail Yeager supremacy! Vote for me :feelsdevil:
 
Last edited:
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

demons everywhere
★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
4,655
Online
39d 3h 6m
SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Posts
8,126
Online
166d 7h 24m
FamilyGuy1999 said:
SocialzERo @SocialzERo (long hair) as a teenager
cope, thats u
 
ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
★★
Joined
Oct 4, 2021
Posts
610
Online
5d 22h 6m
There is a reason to why they are seen as primitive beasts after all, otherwise the same stereotype wouldn't exist around the world. :feelsLSD:
 
SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Posts
8,126
Online
166d 7h 24m
RetardedChinlet said:
:soy::soy::soy::soy: THAT IS A COMPLETELY REASONABLE REACTION
ERUPTING INTO A VIOLENT RAGE OVER A MEAN WORD IS ACCEPTABLE, BIGOT! This is a sign of a safe and healthy society! :soy::soy::soy:
:soy::soy::soy: A nigger misheard you and is now in the process of killing you over an assumed n-word? Whatever, you probably deserve it for some other reason anyways! :soy::soy::soy:
 
cvury

cvury

Creepercel
Joined
Sep 11, 2021
Posts
1,014
Online
12d 3h 53m
Niggers are natural born violence starters, especially here in America where the monkey way of life is tolerated and encouraged. I fucking hate stupid black people it’s the worst thing about this country. I hope that kid gets shot (he probably will)

I called this kid a nigger when I was in 4th grade and he beat the shit out of me and I got him expelled. Worth it tbh.
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
9,736
Online
32d 9h 2m
ShowerTaker said:
There is a reason to why they are seen as primitive beasts after all, otherwise the same stereotype wouldn't exist around the world. :feelsLSD:
Stereotypes exist for a reason... it's not unjustified. Just see what happens in every place blacks flock to. Yeah.
 
L

Languishingrn

Hamudi fan club leader.
★★★★
Joined
Jul 6, 2021
Posts
3,393
Online
27d 11h 19m
FamilyGuy1999 said:
can u tag dreadtheblackpill @dreadtheblackpill for his thoughts on the vid :feelswhere:

L @Languishingrn BummerDrummer @BummerDrummer thoughts
This is blatant racism. I dislike this behavior and stand against it.
 
ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
★★
Joined
Oct 4, 2021
Posts
610
Online
5d 22h 6m
cvury said:
Niggers are natural born violence starters, especially here in America where the monkey way of life is tolerated and encouraged. I fucking hate stupid black people it’s the worst thing about this country. I hope that kid gets shot (he probably will)

I called this kid a nigger when I was in 4th grade and he beat the shit out of me and I got him expelled. Worth it tbh.
SlutLiberationFront said:
Stereotypes exist for a reason... it's not unjustified. Just see what happens in every place blacks flock to. Yeah.

You two, congrats on being some of the only people who are open about that, many deny these facts and blame White men for it all.
 
_Griffy_ThePenta

_Griffy_ThePenta

Recruit
★★
Joined
Aug 15, 2021
Posts
110
Online
1d 8h 15m
ShowerTaker said:
You two, congrats on being some of the only people who are open about that, many deny these facts and blame White men for it all.
racist af.
the two times I was most threatened in my life (physically) was by 2 black boys. I have enough IQ to understand that my experience doesn't determine a whole race.. and i'm not from US tho, but I think this should be an universal thinking.
 
Last edited:
ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
★★
Joined
Oct 4, 2021
Posts
610
Online
5d 22h 6m
_Griffy_ThePenta said:
racist af.
the two times I was most threatened in my life (physcically) was by 2 black boys. I have enough IQ to understand that my experience doesn't determine a whole race.. and i'm not from US tho, but I think this should be an universal thinking.
Most criminals in the US are Black and Hispanic. Whites and East Asians commit less crimes, on average, than brown people. So stereotypes are real and made as a self-defense mechanism. If we don't discriminate, we die. That's just life.
 
highinhibition

highinhibition

Overlord
★★★
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
5,236
Online
33d 22h 41m
Noggers gonna enjoy some white jb pussy after his righteous acts:society:
 
MabundaG

MabundaG

Reported
★★★
Joined
Nov 29, 2020
Posts
796
Online
7d 2h 10m
Words2_live_bye said:
Funny how an entire race of humans can be triggered into violence just by saying a single word
We love drama, I know this because I used to instigate a lot of fights back in highschool
 
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
22,175
Online
294d 22h 4m
i mean ultimately this is what you get. Black people are less logical and more emotional. Fights will ultimately happen more as physical violence is a very emotional undertaking (not that it’s a bad thing but that’s a fact)

Wizard32 said:
what started this?

also why did I think this was a white girl on my first watch?
"In the original video the white kid instigated the situation, this video starts with the black kids retaliation"

anyone able to find this alleged original vid?
Look at him dude. He’s some low PSL autist with long hair and his opponent is a hooded black dude. It’s fairly obvious he didn’t start it. They’re saying that because the white sperg said “da n word”
 
_Griffy_ThePenta

_Griffy_ThePenta

Recruit
★★
Joined
Aug 15, 2021
Posts
110
Online
1d 8h 15m
ShowerTaker said:
Most criminals in the US are Black and Hispanic. Whites and East Asians commit less crimes, on average, than brown people. So stereotypes are real and made as a self-defense mechanism. If we don't discriminate, we die. That's just life.
Slavery ?
as far as I know, at least in my country (brazil), the slavery has its fault when it comes to black people having less resources and conditions --> related with the criminality.
I don't know about US, considering that in my country, the slavery lasted almost 400 years and about 4.8kk slaves landed.
 
ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
★★
Joined
Oct 4, 2021
Posts
610
Online
5d 22h 6m
_Griffy_ThePenta said:
Slavery ?
as far as I know, at least in my country (brazil), the slavery has its fault when it comes to black people having less resources and conditions --> related with the criminality.
I don't know about US, considering that in my country, the slavery lasted almost 400 years and about 4.8kk slaves landed.
Slavery happened to a lesser extent in places like Canada and the UK, but Blacks still commit more crimes than Whites there. It's a genetic thing, really. Low IQ in addition to higher levels of testosterone which leads to exaggerated agression, delayed gratification and lack of long-term thinking (basically not capable of sacrificing today's temptation for tomorrow's reward). Blacks are more prone to violence than Whites, and this pattern exists all around the world.
 
_Griffy_ThePenta

_Griffy_ThePenta

Recruit
★★
Joined
Aug 15, 2021
Posts
110
Online
1d 8h 15m
ShowerTaker said:
Blacks are more prone to violence than Whites, and this pattern exists all around the world.
How can I affirm it without a scientific experiment that proves the brain/body/ anything in black people is different ?
(even if there were experiments and finding, I think they wouldn't be released in science community, tho).
 
ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
★★
Joined
Oct 4, 2021
Posts
610
Online
5d 22h 6m
_Griffy_ThePenta said:
How can I affirm it without a scientific experiment that proves the brain/body/ anything in black people is different ?
(even if there were experiments and finding, I think they wouldn't be released in science community, tho).

No offense, but that is something you have to find by yourself. I can't explain the whole scientific evidence behind the racial differences in intelligence, behavior, and civilization. Though I want to ask you this, knowing that the appearance of Blacks is different from Whites and the fact that these two races evolved in complete different environments, what makes you think they are exactly biologically the same? It makes no sense. Even men and women have differences in intelligence, behavior, and culture. Why not Blacks and Whites? Why not every other race in the world?

Good luck with your research.
 
_Griffy_ThePenta

_Griffy_ThePenta

Recruit
★★
Joined
Aug 15, 2021
Posts
110
Online
1d 8h 15m
ShowerTaker said:
No offense, but that is something you have to find by yourself. I can't explain the whole scientific evidence behind the racial differences in intelligence, behavior, and civilization. Though I want to ask you this, knowing that the appearance of Blacks is different from Whites and the fact that these two races evolved in complete different environments, what makes you think they are exactly biologically the same? It makes no sense. Even men and women have differences in intelligence, behavior, and culture. Why not Blacks and Whites? Why not every other race in the world?

Good luck with your research.
right.
yeah, maybe that makes sense.. maybe
 
kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
5,795
Online
156d 4h 6m
It's funny when a person acting like a nigger gets mad when called out on his niggerness.
 
Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Here's your medal for being the only truecel here
★★
Joined
Jul 17, 2021
Posts
696
Online
17d 6h 17m
:feelskek: Negro please.
 
crestfallencel

crestfallencel

We'll both be Hollow before you know it
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 16, 2019
Posts
11,067
Online
150d 7h 14m
Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★
Joined
Jul 4, 2021
Posts
142
Online
7d 2h 28m
so he hits him, throws him to the ground, hits him while the rest of the people watch and do nothing.

but he say the N-word and everyone goes crazy. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
gringos really disgust me, them and their double standards.
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

demons everywhere
★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
4,655
Online
39d 3h 6m
_Griffy_ThePenta said:
Slavery ?
as far as I know, at least in my country (brazil), the slavery has its fault when it comes to black people having less resources and conditions --> related with the criminality.
I don't know about US, considering that in my country, the slavery lasted almost 400 years and about 4.8kk slaves landed.
it's not slavery, Indians live in extreme misery but their crime rate is much lower than that of Brazil with much more population
Brazil's problem is 1st low penalty for crimes and 2nd maybe the race of the population that commits the crime
 
_Griffy_ThePenta

_Griffy_ThePenta

Recruit
★★
Joined
Aug 15, 2021
Posts
110
Online
1d 8h 15m
0Energy0Happyness said:
it's not slavery, Indians live in extreme misery but their crime rate is much lower than that of Brazil with much more population
Brazil's problem is 1st low penalty for crimes and 2nd maybe the race of the population that commits the crime
u brazilian?
 
L

Lebensmüder

Copemaxxed
★★★
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Posts
4,765
Online
165d 8h 51m
Chingaquedito said:
so he hits him, throws him to the ground, hits him while the rest of the people watch and do nothing.

but he say the N-word and everyone goes crazy. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
gringos really disgust me, them and their double standards.
Welcome to Weimerica, the BR(i)D, Londonistan, Cucknada and every other place in the West.
 
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
10,338
Online
83d 10h 47m
RetardedChinlet said:
:soy::soy::soy::soy: THAT IS A COMPLETELY REASONABLE REACTION
ERUPTING INTO A VIOLENT RAGE OVER A MEAN WORD IS ACCEPTABLE, BIGOT! This is a sign of a safe and healthy society! :soy::soy::soy:
:soy::soy::soy: A nigger misheard you and is now in the process of killing you over an assumed n-word? Whatever, you probably deserve it for some other reason anyways! :soy::soy::soy:
you are an incel :soy:
 
S

Startheon

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2021
Posts
241
Online
2d 23h 40m
Man are white kids are some cringy bitches hit him back and stop being a hoe
 
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
29,437
Online
115d 2h 13m
Startheon said:
Man are white kids are some cringy bitches hit him back and stop being a hoe
Indeed
 
Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
54,429
Online
311d 17h 28m
Words2_live_bye said:
Funny how an entire race of humans can be triggered into violence just by saying a single word
 
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,179
Online
35d 22h 36m
Monkeys shouldn't be allowed in the same institutions as civilized folk.
 
A

adeer ruckus

Greycel
Joined
Oct 11, 2021
Posts
55
Online
14h 29m
cvury said:
Niggers are natural born violence starters, especially here in America where the monkey way of life is tolerated and encouraged. I fucking hate stupid black people it’s the worst thing about this country. I hope that kid gets shot (he probably will)

I called this kid a nigger when I was in 4th grade and he beat the shit out of me and I got him expelled. Worth it tbh.
Why the fuck you gon snitch on yourself like this have some xishood
 

Similar threads

RoastieBeef
Replies
46
Views
1K
InMyCellInHell
InMyCellInHell
RoastieBeef
Replies
13
Views
449
Emba
Transcended Trucel
Replies
30
Views
825
Ritalincel
Ritalincel
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top