Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White kid bullied by black kid calls him n word

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
44d 20h 1m
he is clearly being racist inside a public educational institute

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Commander
39d 7h 3m
Linesnap99 said:
he is clearly being racist inside a public educational institute
Freedom of speech

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
97d 22h 48m
Funny how an entire race of humans can be triggered into violence just by saying a single word

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

abortion punch appreciator
★★
48d 11h 23m
Words2_live_bye said:
Funny how an entire race of humans can be triggered into violence just by saying a single word

Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
46d 14h 51m
what started this?

also why did I think this was a white girl on my first watch?
"In the original video the white kid instigated the situation, this video starts with the black kids retaliation"

anyone able to find this alleged original vid?

Last edited:
WundaBoy

WundaBoy

Recruit
★★★★★
6d 5h 27m
Words2_live_bye said:
Humans ? :feelsthink:
If I was black I would make sure not to get mad at the N-Word or low level racism, because it just makes you look like a primitive beast, reinforcing the racist belief.

Last edited:
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
15d 18h 4m
Words2_live_bye said:
:soy::soy::soy::soy: THAT IS A COMPLETELY REASONABLE REACTION
ERUPTING INTO A VIOLENT RAGE OVER A MEAN WORD IS ACCEPTABLE, BIGOT! This is a sign of a safe and healthy society! :soy::soy::soy:
:soy::soy::soy: A nigger misheard you and is now in the process of killing you over an assumed n-word? Whatever, you probably deserve it for some other reason anyways! :soy::soy::soy:

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
40d 9h 22m
Words2_live_bye said:
I will say nigger and if they get mad they go down bad :feelsbaton:. Niggers must be REINforced for the sake of our perfect earth empire. All hail Yeager supremacy! Vote for me :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

demons everywhere
★★
39d 3h 6m
SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
★★★★★
166d 7h 24m
FamilyGuy1999 said:
SocialzERo @SocialzERo (long hair) as a teenager
cope, thats u

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
★★
5d 22h 6m
There is a reason to why they are seen as primitive beasts after all, otherwise the same stereotype wouldn't exist around the world. :feelsLSD:

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
★★★★★
166d 7h 24m
RetardedChinlet said:
ERUPTING INTO A VIOLENT RAGE OVER A MEAN WORD IS ACCEPTABLE, BIGOT! This is a sign of a safe and healthy society! :soy::soy::soy:
:soy::soy::soy: A nigger misheard you and is now in the process of killing you over an assumed n-word? Whatever, you probably deserve it for some other reason anyways! :soy::soy::soy:

cvury

cvury

Creepercel
12d 3h 53m
Niggers are natural born violence starters, especially here in America where the monkey way of life is tolerated and encouraged. I fucking hate stupid black people it’s the worst thing about this country. I hope that kid gets shot (he probably will)

I called this kid a nigger when I was in 4th grade and he beat the shit out of me and I got him expelled. Worth it tbh.

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
32d 9h 2m
ShowerTaker said:
There is a reason to why they are seen as primitive beasts after all, otherwise the same stereotype wouldn't exist around the world. :feelsLSD:
Stereotypes exist for a reason... it's not unjustified. Just see what happens in every place blacks flock to. Yeah.

L

Languishingrn

Hamudi fan club leader.
★★★★
27d 11h 19m
FamilyGuy1999 said:
can u tag dreadtheblackpill @dreadtheblackpill for his thoughts on the vid :feelswhere:

L @Languishingrn BummerDrummer @BummerDrummer thoughts
This is blatant racism. I dislike this behavior and stand against it.

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
★★
5d 22h 6m
cvury said:
Niggers are natural born violence starters, especially here in America where the monkey way of life is tolerated and encouraged. I fucking hate stupid black people it’s the worst thing about this country. I hope that kid gets shot (he probably will)

I called this kid a nigger when I was in 4th grade and he beat the shit out of me and I got him expelled. Worth it tbh.
SlutLiberationFront said:
Stereotypes exist for a reason... it's not unjustified. Just see what happens in every place blacks flock to. Yeah.

You two, congrats on being some of the only people who are open about that, many deny these facts and blame White men for it all.

_Griffy_ThePenta

_Griffy_ThePenta

Recruit
★★
1d 8h 15m
ShowerTaker said:
You two, congrats on being some of the only people who are open about that, many deny these facts and blame White men for it all.
racist af.
the two times I was most threatened in my life (physically) was by 2 black boys. I have enough IQ to understand that my experience doesn't determine a whole race.. and i'm not from US tho, but I think this should be an universal thinking.

Last edited:
ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
★★
5d 22h 6m
_Griffy_ThePenta said:
racist af.
the two times I was most threatened in my life (physcically) was by 2 black boys. I have enough IQ to understand that my experience doesn't determine a whole race.. and i'm not from US tho, but I think this should be an universal thinking.
Most criminals in the US are Black and Hispanic. Whites and East Asians commit less crimes, on average, than brown people. So stereotypes are real and made as a self-defense mechanism. If we don't discriminate, we die. That's just life.

highinhibition

highinhibition

Overlord
★★★
33d 22h 41m
Noggers gonna enjoy some white jb pussy after his righteous acts:society:

MabundaG

MabundaG

Reported
★★★
7d 2h 10m
Words2_live_bye said:
We love drama, I know this because I used to instigate a lot of fights back in highschool

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
294d 22h 4m
i mean ultimately this is what you get. Black people are less logical and more emotional. Fights will ultimately happen more as physical violence is a very emotional undertaking (not that it’s a bad thing but that’s a fact)

Wizard32 said:
what started this?

also why did I think this was a white girl on my first watch?
"In the original video the white kid instigated the situation, this video starts with the black kids retaliation"

anyone able to find this alleged original vid?
Look at him dude. He’s some low PSL autist with long hair and his opponent is a hooded black dude. It’s fairly obvious he didn’t start it. They’re saying that because the white sperg said “da n word”

_Griffy_ThePenta

_Griffy_ThePenta

Recruit
★★
1d 8h 15m
ShowerTaker said:
Most criminals in the US are Black and Hispanic. Whites and East Asians commit less crimes, on average, than brown people. So stereotypes are real and made as a self-defense mechanism. If we don't discriminate, we die. That's just life.
Slavery ?
as far as I know, at least in my country (brazil), the slavery has its fault when it comes to black people having less resources and conditions --> related with the criminality.
I don't know about US, considering that in my country, the slavery lasted almost 400 years and about 4.8kk slaves landed.

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
★★
5d 22h 6m
_Griffy_ThePenta said:
Slavery ?
as far as I know, at least in my country (brazil), the slavery has its fault when it comes to black people having less resources and conditions --> related with the criminality.
I don't know about US, considering that in my country, the slavery lasted almost 400 years and about 4.8kk slaves landed.
Slavery happened to a lesser extent in places like Canada and the UK, but Blacks still commit more crimes than Whites there. It's a genetic thing, really. Low IQ in addition to higher levels of testosterone which leads to exaggerated agression, delayed gratification and lack of long-term thinking (basically not capable of sacrificing today's temptation for tomorrow's reward). Blacks are more prone to violence than Whites, and this pattern exists all around the world.

_Griffy_ThePenta

_Griffy_ThePenta

Recruit
★★
1d 8h 15m
ShowerTaker said:
Blacks are more prone to violence than Whites, and this pattern exists all around the world.
How can I affirm it without a scientific experiment that proves the brain/body/ anything in black people is different ?
(even if there were experiments and finding, I think they wouldn't be released in science community, tho).

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
★★
5d 22h 6m
_Griffy_ThePenta said:
How can I affirm it without a scientific experiment that proves the brain/body/ anything in black people is different ?
(even if there were experiments and finding, I think they wouldn't be released in science community, tho).

No offense, but that is something you have to find by yourself. I can't explain the whole scientific evidence behind the racial differences in intelligence, behavior, and civilization. Though I want to ask you this, knowing that the appearance of Blacks is different from Whites and the fact that these two races evolved in complete different environments, what makes you think they are exactly biologically the same? It makes no sense. Even men and women have differences in intelligence, behavior, and culture. Why not Blacks and Whites? Why not every other race in the world?

Good luck with your research.

_Griffy_ThePenta

_Griffy_ThePenta

Recruit
★★
1d 8h 15m
ShowerTaker said:
No offense, but that is something you have to find by yourself. I can't explain the whole scientific evidence behind the racial differences in intelligence, behavior, and civilization. Though I want to ask you this, knowing that the appearance of Blacks is different from Whites and the fact that these two races evolved in complete different environments, what makes you think they are exactly biologically the same? It makes no sense. Even men and women have differences in intelligence, behavior, and culture. Why not Blacks and Whites? Why not every other race in the world?

Good luck with your research.
right.
yeah, maybe that makes sense.. maybe

kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
★★★★★
156d 4h 6m
It's funny when a person acting like a nigger gets mad when called out on his niggerness.

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Here's your medal for being the only truecel here
★★
17d 6h 17m
:feelskek: Negro please.

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

We'll both be Hollow before you know it
★★★★★
150d 7h 14m
Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★
7d 2h 28m
so he hits him, throws him to the ground, hits him while the rest of the people watch and do nothing.

but he say the N-word and everyone goes crazy. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
gringos really disgust me, them and their double standards.

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

demons everywhere
★★
39d 3h 6m
_Griffy_ThePenta said:
Slavery ?
it's not slavery, Indians live in extreme misery but their crime rate is much lower than that of Brazil with much more population
Brazil's problem is 1st low penalty for crimes and 2nd maybe the race of the population that commits the crime

_Griffy_ThePenta

_Griffy_ThePenta

Recruit
★★
1d 8h 15m
0Energy0Happyness said:
it's not slavery, Indians live in extreme misery but their crime rate is much lower than that of Brazil with much more population
Brazil's problem is 1st low penalty for crimes and 2nd maybe the race of the population that commits the crime
u brazilian?

L

Lebensmüder

Copemaxxed
★★★
165d 8h 51m
Chingaquedito said:
so he hits him, throws him to the ground, hits him while the rest of the people watch and do nothing.

but he say the N-word and everyone goes crazy. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
gringos really disgust me, them and their double standards.
Welcome to Weimerica, the BR(i)D, Londonistan, Cucknada and every other place in the West.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
83d 10h 47m
RetardedChinlet said:
you are an incel :soy:

S

Startheon

Recruit
★★★
2d 23h 40m
Man are white kids are some cringy bitches hit him back and stop being a hoe

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
115d 2h 13m
Startheon said:
Man are white kids are some cringy bitches hit him back and stop being a hoe
Indeed

Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
311d 17h 28m
Words2_live_bye said:

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
35d 22h 36m
Monkeys shouldn't be allowed in the same institutions as civilized folk.

A

adeer ruckus

Greycel
14h 29m
cvury said:

Why the fuck you gon snitch on yourself like this have some xishood