Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White incels on this app got it good.

lainpill

lainpill

Greycel
Barely any racial insults directed towards them. It's only non white people that I see have shit thrown at them in here.

this is the brutal truth. being a currycel and realizing that even your so called "whitecel" acquaintances have it much better than you and its only YOU that truly suffers from loneliness and hatred

Barely any racial insults directed towards them. It's only non white people that I see have shit thrown at them in here.
this is the brutal truth. being a currycel and realizing that even your so called "whitecel" acquaintances have it much better than you and its only YOU that truly suffers from loneliness and hatred
Ethnics don't really defend each other as much as whites do on here. We need to stand up for our ethnic brothERs

Ethnics don't really defend each other as much as whites do on here. We need to stand up for our ethnic brothERs
True man, enough of this shit. I agree with you.

agreed, but most curries in here would rather defend the white race in the hopes of being accepted by whites than embrace their curryness

What do you mean by good; im still an incel with a miserable life

What do you mean by good; im still an incel with a miserable life
I don't see much racism towards white people on this app. I'm not saying that it should increase, it's just that white people don't get shit on on this app.

Joined Jun 24, 2024 Posts 46

I don't see much racism towards white people on this app. I'm not saying that it should increase, it's just that white people don't get shit on on this app.
Yeah true but what are you going to say to a white person like me? Cracker, cumskin ? Nothing really good in my opinion

Yeah true but what are you going to say to a white person like me? Cracker, cumskin ? Nothing really good in my opinion
I don't like yo use racial slurs, not my thing tbh.

Any non ricecel has it better than ricecels

agreed, but most curries in here would rather defend the white race in the hopes of being accepted by whites than embrace their curryness
The currypill is crazy, never really understood how deep the curry infighting conflict goes. But I don't hate on my curry brothers even if I mock them sometimes :feelskek:

Shut up minority.

But yes we have it good :feelscomfy:

Sexhaver

Bold of you to assume i have had any sex let alone a hand hold. What race are you?
What do you think? Chink. It’s a joke.

Mainly all just for keks my nigger. You're still one of us.

There should be a discord/revolt for ethniccels :lul: