Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White incels are very rare

>keep the community tight
>2nd post is exclaiming how white incels basically dont exist
>.IS is roughly 60% white

View attachment 566170
low iq.
I never said they "basically dont exist".

my hypothesis:
the reason this forum has so many whites, is because they are far more likely to seek such forums.

just like most incels will never seek this community or identify as an incel.

I'm white and I never even got a single ioi

i wonder how long until you're banned :feelskek:
why do you keep quoting only the small and insignificant parts that help your cause?
stop being a pussy and keep it in context.

I’m a white incel. Wake the fuck up and see this affects a wide range of people.

I’m a white incel. Wake the fuck up and see this affects a wide range of people.
not arguing that.
my mistake was expecting people to have the most basic understanding of statistics. lesson learned.

not arguing that.
my mistake was expecting people to have the most basic understanding of statistics. lesson learned.
Why don't you use your greencard to ascend? It's much more effective than simply being white

Why don't you use your greencard to ascend? It's much more effective than simply being white
that is my plan B, but I'm not willing to take a gold digger. also, i will have to impregnate a woman before bringing her, just to be sure.
i also have a plan C, but it's a bit expensive.

not arguing that.
go back, or maybe use than skin whitening cream that shitskin foids love so much

Why the hell are you hating on white incels on a forum in which a pretty big proportion of the users is white? This is race-bating, and also the notion that white guys have it easy is delusional. Yes, there are some options that exist for white guys that would be harder to achieve for others, such as SEAmaxxing. So yeah, I could go to Thailand and become a betabuxx for a Thai foid, but why would I want that? I'd rather pay for sex with a prostitute in my home country. Inceldom is far better than betabuxxing, ie. being financially exploited by a foid.

True. I've seen Ethnic staceys with white LTNs/nearcels plenty of times.

White incels still exist