Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White incels are very rare

ScandinaviaCel

ScandinaviaCel

Recruit
★★★
I know a white blond guy with potato level social skills. Without doing anything he was taken home for fucking. He can't keep relationships, but he can get ons easy.
I also know a dude that is beyond potato level social skills + looks like shit, and he has an asian gf. she doesn't look that good, but at least he has someone.

Many examples such as these. I think if you're white, you have to reaaaally fuck up to be an incel. But, if you're some shit tier race in terms of looks, you can be normal or even above average, and still be an incel.

In Scandinavia, where everybody is white, its really over for non whites. what do? :feelsmage:

EDIT: I'm not hating on anyone, just trying to discuss this because it is what i have observed. It is really important for me that we WORK TOGETHER. We are on the same team, still.

Last edited:
Delete this thread before @trying to ascend finds it

Not true at all, this involuntary celibacy issue is deeper than skin color.

I think if you're white, you have to reaaaally fuck up to be an incel.
I agree - compared to shitskins, cumskins have it at least slightly easier. Still, I (or rather, my parents and the Universe) managed to reaaaally fuck up unfortunately. :feelstrash:

Not the point, the point is which one mogs, ugly whitecel or ugly nonwhitecel. :feelsjuice:
The one who has a greencard or is thugmaxxed.

If both are the in the same situation, then the SMV is the same, 0

Well let me spell it out for you...
I'm white as can be, 100% european, people ask me if i'm sick or what...
I'm NT but still...the only foids interested are whores, for the money.

Fact is that incelism in Europe is rampant.

True whitecels are major fucking losers. You have to be retarded beyond belief to fuck up on tutorial mode

my white cousins mog me into oblivion

The point is that being white doesn't matter if you are ugly.

Or just ugly?
Nah, society is built for you guys to win, even ugly white guys get noodle whores granted noodles are subhumans but better than nothing.

cool i guess being white totally deletes the fact that im ugly 20000000 iq moment :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Ethniccels love to cope with JBW. Its all about Being not mentally ill and good looking. Anything else is cope.
Being white is a part of being good looking, retard.

Except this exact nigger got matches on tinder and if i remember correctly, ascended. :feelsjuice:

Depends :feelsjuice:
It's an IT myth that he ascended.

Depends on?
It also proves my point, lightskin moggers can tanmaxx and mog eitherway. Whole darkskincels are stuck with it. :feelsjuice:
I never said anything about darkskin vs lightskin (if you mean light pardo skin)

Cope, we even used his pics for tinder znd he got matches :feelsjuice:

Where you are.
And in what places pale skin is better? Because in the west, it isn't.

Proof? And if he got, it was because of greencards, since he lives in France, while this doesn't apply to all whites

This is known as JBW and is a basic tenet of inceldom

In the United States, White incels like myself are very common. :feelswhat:

its harder for white men to get white women,
than for other races of men(especially black men) (except maby east asians) to get women of their own race,

Asia and MENA. probably Brazil too but i aint gonna trust you with that, you're reverse biased.

Just link 2020 r/shortcels posts bro.
Here is a recent one but in SEA :feelsjuice:

View: https://youtu.be/J5QhxPpng4I

Of course it's just asian gold diggers, which doesn't have anything to do with being white, but with greencards.

This is the kind of guy girls lust over:

Tan skin>>>Pale

Of course it's just asian gold diggers, which doesn't have anything to do with being white, but with greencards.
Have you heard about itsovER? Pretty sure the whores he was fucking werent fucking him for his greencard, because you see foids arent dumb enough to fuck someone with a greencard, they use their hole to pressure the dude into marrying them first then they fuck. They know he can get lors of other options and the moment he fucks, ge dips.
This is the kind of guy girls lust over: View attachment 566171

Tan skin>>>Pale
:lul::lul::lul:
Images 54

Attachments

• images (54).jpeg
    images (54).jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 66
Have you heard about itsovER? Pretty sure the whores he was fucking werent fucking him for his greencard, because you see foids arent dumb enough to fuck someone with a greencard, they use their hole to pressure the dude into marrying them first then they fuck. They know he can get lors of other options and the moment he fucks, ge dips.

:lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 566175
I know him and after his looksmaxxing, greencards aren't needed anymore.

They are dumb enough to fuck someone for a greencard and that foids were exactly trying to do that, one even got pregnant in the hopes to get a greencard

I know him and after his looksmaxxing, greencards aren't needed anymore.

They are dumb enough to fuck someone for a greencard and that foids were exactly trying to do that, one even got pregnant in the hopes to get a greencard
He was slaying in Thailand before even looksmaxxing. :feelsjuice:

Greencard is a bonus for them :feelsjuice:

You have to look truly subhuman as a white male to be incel. Whereas you can be an ethnic normie and still be incel (in white countries).

I agree - compared to shitskins, cumskins have it at least slightly easier. Still, I (or rather, my parents and the Universe) managed to reaaaally fuck up unfortunately. :feelstrash:
"Slightly easier" rofl

White males have it far, far easier. And this has corroborated precisely with what I have seen in the San Francisco bay area for several years. A major liberal and diverse area.

Last edited:
You have to look truly subhuman as a white male to be incel. Whereas you can be an ethnic normie and still be incel (in white countries).
I think ethnics are naturally more NT than western and northern europeans. A lot of white inkwels are mentalcels

My parents keep telling me I'm not ugly.

I think ethnics are naturally more NT than western and northern europeans. A lot of white inkwels are mentalcels
There is a reason y Europe has historically been the hub for innovation. Whites by far have the most autists per capita.

Edit definitely from reddit
Graycel

Yeah sure, really fuck up. Or simply be autistic.

There is a reason y Europe has historically been the hub for innovation. Whites by far have the most autists per capita.

And we actually live in a very dysgenic world when it comes to IQ.

All the socially awkward high IQ males get rejected for these borderline subhuman 75-95 IQ NTmaxxed fuckbois.

My parents keep telling me I'm not ugly.

You know it's over when your parents are coping.

Last edited:
I know a white blond guy with potato level social skills. Without doing anything he was taken home for fucking. He can't keep relationships, but he can get ons easy.
I also know a dude that is beyond potato level social skills + looks like shit, and he has an asian gf. she doesn't look that good, but at least he has someone.

Many examples such as these. I think if you're white, you have to reaaaally fuck up to be an incel. But, if you're some shit tier race in terms of looks, you can be normal or even above average, and still be an incel.

In Scandinavia, where everybody is white, its really over for non whites. what do? :feelsmage:

EDIT: I'm not hating on anyone, just trying to discuss this because it is what i have observed. It is really important for me that we WORK TOGETHER. We are on the same team, still.
Seems to be reverse in my state in the U.S. population is about hot black where I live, and most women here want to date black men for some reason. It hurts so bad seeing the ugliest black dudes walking around with 9/10 chicks and having babies with them

I live in Cucknada and every cumskin my age (mid-20’s) has a gf, even the short, fat, or ugly ones. It’s only the male ethnic immigrants Trucuck keeps letting in that are incel and look depressed and lonely. I drive around in my city and all I see are cumskin couples or white male/ethnic female couples. I don’t remember the last time I saw an ethnic couple let alone an ethnic with a white girl.

its harder for white men to get white women,
than for other races of men(especially black men) (except maby east asians) to get women of their own race,
This. Racecopers forget that white females have a very high standards.