Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory White guys in Asia don't actually receive a lot of Tinder matches because they're wanted (The Big Bangcope)

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I commonly see YouTube videos about men that have never had a Tinder match or have only received a handful of likes in their entire lives going to Bangkok or China and then swiping and receiving matches left and right, sometimes they show this using TanTan or another service.

My hypothesis is that most of their matches aren't from toilets looking for a partner, but from prostitutes that use Tinder to advertise their services.

I noticed that here in the West a large amount of female Tinder profiles are just advertisements for Instagram and OnlyFans, some are even advertisements for other things and many are bots. Here's also another thing about the Asian dating markets, most of them are filled with men pretending to be toilets that try to scam White guys out of money, even worse many toilets are married AND have an another Asian boyfriend on the side while trying to scam foreign men out of our money.

So a lot of these "matches" are disingenuous. But what I think is the largest contributor to this large increase in matches for White men is simply the amount of prostitutes that advertise their services, anyone that has been in Mainland China knows that prostitutes go up to men with business cards, leave pamphlets and brochures and are basically everywhere. Often you'll find Asian Stacies for bottom prices.

Meanwhile in Bangkok many prostitutes are lying and pretending to be toilets interested in sex, but the moment you sleep with one she'll charge you money for "her services", despite acting like a one-night stand, so you don't even know that she's a prostitute until after the fact. Us foreign men are their largest target demographic.

While JBW is undeniable, I think that JBW applies to White Chad's and White Chadlite's, for other White men JBW is just "trickle down economics".

So I don't think that average and Sub-5 White men are very successful in the Far East, I think that most of what they're receiving is just sex workers and scammers trying to take their money disguised as Tinder profiles.

Many JBW couples I see end up in divorce and it's not uncommon for the Asian toilets to later end up with a tall White Chad after she had "done her time" (prison metaphor) with the Incel she was married with.

Asian toilets don't find US attractive, they find the fact that our passports lend them access to 6'5 White men with deep blue eyes attractive. To them we're just "a bridge to White Chad". :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Always remember that as Sub-5's no toilets will ever love us. We're unluveable because we're ugly, nothing with change that. In this case JBW actually IS cope, don't get me wrong, most Asian toilets don't even find Chang attractive beyond one night stands, but they also see us non-Asian non-Chad's as unloveable. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Obviously Bangcope is a play on Bangkok.

White people are generally more attractive than ethnics which is why it seems like being white is an advantage in and of itself. In reality, the TRAITS that usually come with being white are advantageous. If you're short, ugly, and small dick then you've essentially defeated the purpose of being born white in the first place.

A 5 star restaurant(white race) will GENERALLY produce better food(chad) than say a food truck(ethnic race), but if there's an accident in the kitchen and one of the dishes got absolutely fucked up(ugly manlet cumskin) does it matter that the fucked up dish was made in a 5 star restaurant? No, it's still inferior even compared to the food trucks average output(ethnic normie)

TLDR: JBW is a generalization that's often used as a cope by incel cumskins to feel superior.

Giga based. However, JBW is a massive cope. A lot of ethnicels erroneously assume that the reason whites get more matches with ethnic foids is because whites are more attractive, despite there being no evidence for this. It’s a classic case of assuming correlation = causation.
the TRAITS that usually come with being white are advantageous
Guess what else comes with being white? Balding. White men are more likely to go bald than ethnics, and lose their hair a decade before ricecels, on average. But ethnicels will never stop coping with this, no matter how much you prove them wrong.

Guess what else comes with being white? Balding. White men are more likely to go bald than ethnics, and lose their hair a decade before ricecels, on average. But ethnicels will never stop coping with this, no matter how much you prove them wrong.
White men are taller and have better facial structures than ethnic men on average. I'm a 6'0 ricecel which is just barely above average among zoomer cumskins.

In Korea, I'm considered a tallfag among zoomer korean men. I've been to Seoul many times and literally heightmogged +90% of men I came across.

In Japan, I'm a fucking giant. Yeah, I've also been to Japan once(Kobe & Osaka) and there were MAYBE 2 or 3 guys I saw that were taller than me during my visit.

That said, JBW is also used as a massive cope by incel cumskins who think their race can save them from their uglyness & manletism.

White men are taller and have better facial structures than ethnic men on average. I'm a 6'0 ricecel which is just barely above average among zoomer cumskins.

In Korea, I'm considered a tallfag among zoomer korean men. I've been to Seoul many times and literally heightmogged +90% of men I came across.

In Japan, I'm a fucking giant. Yeah, I've also been to Japan once(Kobe & Osaka) and there were MAYBE 2 or 3 guys I saw that were taller than me during my visit.

That said, JBW is also used as a massive cope by incel cumskins who think their race can save them from their uglyness & manletism.
Why don't you move back to Korea and ascend?

Giga based. However, JBW is a massive cope. A lot of ethnicels erroneously assume that the reason whites get more matches with ethnic foids is because whites are more attractive, despite there being no evidence for this. It’s a classic case of assuming correlation = causation.

JBW is cope if you use it to think that all whites are superior and cannot be incel. JBW just means that if you're white you will have an advantage over other races in dating.

JBW just means that if you're white you will have an advantage over other races in dating.
ye I try to tell people this. If you are dumb ugly, you are dumb ugly and will remain incel but white people have an obvious advantage in dating. Even a blind person can see this.

While JBW is undeniable, I think that JBW applies to White Chad's and White Chadlite's, for other White men JBW is just "trickle down economics".

So I don't think that average and Sub-5 White men are very successful in the Far East, I think that most of what they're receiving is just sex workers and scammers trying to take their money disguised as Tinder profiles.
If JBW applies to white chads and chadlites, and does not apply to sub-5 white men, then that means that JBW does not apply to a single white incel, which means it does not apply to any white user on this forum and is therefore completely irrelevant to any context on this forum.

As such, if it is used in such a disingenuous way here on the forum in order to gaslight white incels, I think that should count as "race bait" and receive a warning or a ban. :feelsjuice:

Japgook bitches are ugly as fuck
I hope Japan goes extinct by 2100

Chinese women gigMOG

I would never sleep with a Chinese chick their accents are so unattractive