Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill White Guy Talks About The GENOCIDAL Agenda Against Blacks Via Gangsta Rap Music

Water been Wet watch charleston white He is lowER IQ but gets it aswell

CIA sold crack

Sorry, that speaker still doesn't get the n-word pass. I don't care how cultured he feels.

A Jews, a black womans and a Liberal whites wet dream is a dead black baby shot by another nigger

Another white liberal who thinks that these media corporations are ran by white people. Well they are but they are a special kind of white people namely the jews. Also I think that the media should give equal airtime to more anti semitic music that would be based. We have freedom of speech in this country anyway , so people should be able to do whatever they want in terms of lyrics. I want to start listening to Mr. Bond and moonman on the radio as I drive in to work. I guess that's not gonna happen.

A Jews, a black womans and a Liberal whites wet dream is a dead black baby shot by another nigger
The left's refusal to see sexual competition as the cause of gang violence causes it to be never ending. At the same time, I doubt Jews and Liberal Whites are happy when this happens. They'll say it could have been prevented with more welfare, ignorant of the fact that welfare allows black women to choose criminals. It's the far-right that's happy to see black population numbers decrease.

Kids in the ghettos see the only way to make it out is to have an interesting life as a criminal and make rap songs about it

It also encourages the inherent hybristophilia in women of all races but black women the most

The customers of rap are 13 year old white girls and boys. They know they live in a santised simulacra. They're porch monkeys who are fascinated by the outside world and feel inadequate. Instead of getting into MMA or something rational, they start listening to rap, thinking the studio crap they hear are the Laws of the Jungle (TM)

I blame everyone involves. But nobody is innocent here.

They must be soaking them because niggas die at the hands of other niggers everyday

At the same time, I doubt Jews and Liberal Whites are happy when this happens.
I honestly think they are, you can tell from their opposition to and pearl-clutching about black separatism. Even white Marxists like Vaush get their tranny panties in a twist about it.

Blacks wanting a state with governance by blacks for blacks theoretically should be something white progressives are all for, given their constant moaning about how white supremacy is supposedly so deeply ingrained into the institutions of white nations. But they hate it, they need niggy in their proximity cause without him they lose their source of entertainment.

Nigs in the white progressive & normie mind occupy this weird spot of simultaneously being an object of worship, pity, and amusement. I suppose they got promoted from minstrels to court jesters

Last edited:
I honestly think they are, you can tell from their opposition to and pearl-clutching about black separatism. Even white Marxists like Vaush get their tranny panties in a twist about it.

Blacks wanting a state with governance by blacks for blacks theoretically should be something white progressives are all for, given their constant moaning about how white supremacy is supposedly so deeply ingrained into the institutions of white nations. But they hate it, they need niggy in their proximity cause without him they lose their source of entertainment.

Nigs in the white progressive & normie mind occupy this weird spot of simultaneously being an object of worship, pity, and amusement. I suppose they got upgraded from minstrels to court jesters
I was on the far left, they do support a black nation. Vaush is insulted for being a RadLib all the time (basically calling him a posturing centrist)

White liberals want shit to be easier for them and want society to worship universities instead of money.

These cowards want black people to be their voting bloc and shock troops, they also use black suffering to justify more affirmative action for white women

Nigs in the white progressive & normie mind occupy this weird spot of simultaneously being an object of worship, pity, and amusement. I suppose they got promoted from minstrels to court jesters

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3bI_6fkC7E

Kids in the ghettos see the only way to make it out is to have an interesting life as a criminal and make rap songs about it

It also encourages the inherent hybristophilia in women of all races but black women the most

The customers of rap are 13 year old white girls and boys. They know they live in a santised simulacra. They're porch monkeys who are fascinated by the outside world and feel inadequate. Instead of getting into MMA or something rational, they start listening to rap, thinking the studio crap they hear are the Laws of the Jungle (TM)

I blame everyone involves. But nobody is innocent here.
Look at Lil Mabu...rich prep school kid. Father runs a super successful funeral home company. Can't make this shit up. But he's a "drill" rapper with clout and features from some of the most popular drill rappers out.

Look at Lil Mabu...rich prep school kid. Father runs a super successful funeral home company. Can't make this shit up. But he's a "drill" rapper with clout and features from some of the most popular drill rappers out.
What the fuck ... This makes no sense ... He's not even hiding it, its part of his shtik ... A self aware wigger is popular?

Nothing makes any sense

White prick doesn't have to commit a felony to become popular