Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill White guy steals rice’s asian girl while he’s holding her hand (video)

Thats a brutal af way to get blackpilled

timestamp?
3:30

This Is so fucking brutal. Why didn't that ricecuck just knock him out, the white guy looks skinny.

Fucking hate Asian foids so fucking much.. 0 respect for their men

@pp183 Does the ricecel mog you?

Asians women and whites need to die

But all humans especially

Society finds it socially acceptable for guys (and even girls, take the lesbianpill) to steal other guy's gfs or wives and then wonders why low tier men are skeptical of relationships lasting long.

I'm white and think this should be a jailable offense. Disgusting, perverse, cruel, barbarian behavoir from the guy who swiped in.

Fucking over for riceniggers rip brocels

I'm white and think this should be a jailable offense. Disgusting, perverse, cruel, barbarian behavoir from the guy who swiped in.
Yeah it totally the horny mans fault and not the whore who disowned her race for some white cock

brutal shit

I remember the first time I saw this, even bluepilled I was pissed asf

Yeah it totally the horny mans fault and not the whore who disowned her race for some white cock

It takes two. It's cruel to cheat on your significant other. But it's also cruel to see happiness, and think "How can I steal it? How can I deprive someone else of it?"

It takes two. It's cruel to cheat on your significant other. But it's also cruel to see happiness, and think "How can I steal it? How can I deprive someone else of it?"
This is why I hate this video so much and sociopathic Chads in general

Dude are you sure those were not 2 hookers? F. a. q. that white trash anyway.

Emasculates on camera. Over for that guy

China and Asia in general made a mistake when they opened their doors to the West. Should have fought harder

She'll text him the day after and say "I'm sorry I was drunk, the past is the past you werent showing me enough attention"

Most guys are like this tbh. Devoid of any moral conviction.
Asians women and whites need to die

White people are hedonistic and morally bankrupt.

Last edited:
seen this video, very potent blackpill