Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White guy goes to Japan. School girls stalking him and demand sex.

But I would have ended the stream as quickly as possible to go fuck her.

LMAO fucking legit, Imagine having an anime girl and a school girl at that throwing herself on you to get fucked, Id drop the stream right then and there (later claim that my phone died or something lol) and run to the nearest hotel to fuck her. JFL, imagine how pussy he must be getting to be able to reject her like this

This is only probably ecause hes a good looking tall WASP, a borderline sub 6' sub4 white with no WASP coloring halo would still lose

Both depressing and disgusting. If a woman said that to me i would have donkey punched her

straight up cope
>hurr durr gold digger
bullshit
itsOVER is 4/10 unemployed who survives on neetbux without no other income and fucks a new girl off tinder EVERYDAY in thailand. pump and dump game, no betabux

you guys are coping so fucking hard to not face facts. truth hurts.

View attachment 15195View attachment 15196

wait for it

View attachment 15197View attachment 15198

Thst guy though is a low teir normie in bad sape, Still surprising, but if I went to theiland women would still reject me.

CQ3FDhfZcS1QhsQIl0Gc2ehPVQiHrqxw8A5L32A_qKw.jpg
shit like this is genuinely creepy, she sees her kid as an object to enhance her own status. I guess all mothers are like that to a degree

If they are "gold diggers" then why do those women only go for whites? Show me a fat, old curry with a young Asian women. Or a fat, old blackcel with a young Asian women. There are plenty of rich Curries out there, but such couples don't exist.

JBW proven once again.

u seee ??? how chad not need to do anything to get pussy

But he's good looking. No shit a good looking guy is going to attract the attention of foids.
Yeah my post was mostly sarcastic but I'd say that even if you're average looking white at least 5'9" you should be fine

I went to japan and this didn’t happen. You niggers retarded.

If you look like him but ethnic, YOU ARE DONE FOR.

ItsOVER is 5'6''
he has frame of a 11yo girl
Never ever stepped a foot in a gym
he has subpar 4-5/10 face
he is low status, on neetbux
and yet he is slayer of gooks and has a bastard child

JUST BE WHITE

THE WHITE TRUECEL:
-Over 180 Asian slays
-Has a bastard child
-Always on tinder, loves the social interaction

THE CHAD ETHNIC:
-Posts on incels.is every day
-Does not know what a vagina actually looks like

just yesterday ppl were telling me japan is the unfriendliest country to westerners??????????

Japanese people will welcome you if you're a friendly visitor but tend to keep to themselves a lot. I've heard from ESL teachers traveling to Japan that they prefer you do your job while you're there and then promptly get out.

But of course, Asian girls in general absolutely love handsome Caucasians for some reason.

I hate this fucking forum you guys haven’t even left the country you just look at one YouTube video and assume white guys get Asian girls in japan easily. Same as posting the outlier pic of an Indian with a white girl

You guys are dumb fucking ethnics. If you’re a Chad in the US you’re a Chad anywhere ducking hate this forum.

imagine going to war and being nuked by america, then your grandchildren begging for american cock on the street :feelsokman:

blakpill material

Nah, warfare material. A lot of them didn't surrender, and continued fighting (especially on island chains where communication was severed and the IJA soldiers didn't even know their Emperor had surrendered), all the way up until the 70's and beyond. Some of the last IJA who were still fighting just died a few years ago (of course they were renegade criminals in gook countries). The US government used Japan to experiment with different social and political and government shit and this is what they did to it.

I actually know a guy who lives in Japan (but he was born in the US) and he's asian and good looking (I guess? Mental illness makes reading how people look very....different) and he's never fucked a japanese girl. He dated one for a bit but didn't get any yellow pussy.

I'm a freckled blonde but look like a serial killer (and that one was from a licensed Doctor, his words were 'you look like you kill people') so being white really doesn't give you any free pass; if you are a fucking stud in Niggerland, you'll be a stud in Nippon too.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t call that demanding more having broken English but being a alpha school girl wanting some white meat lol