Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel White girls are evolving.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
her-card-declines-and-her-bill-is-300-wyd-stick-15188916.png

f98bef2510e09ec278cdbec160758c29.jpg

0c907a7b02b1ed46e1027ea9eba62764.jpg

ass-so-fat-it-made-lil-man-lose-a-few-16286027.png

It's everywhere. Before only Latinas and fried chicken eaters had fat asses. But now most white girls seem to have fat asses.
Everyday at uni I see these girls showing off every curve and stretch of their legs and ads with their leggings and jeans.
I CANT HANDLE THIS BOOTYLICIOUSE OVERLOAD

the first pic is rage fuel. they get bailed out just for their fucking ass, its bullshit.

who cares, they wouldn't touch us with a 300 foot pole. scratch that, 500 foot pole*

Stop with this shit before I fking rope

Tyrone and Chad get's to hit that white booty every night :feelsree:

That woman at the bottom is not white...I don't know what you're smoking OP.

They look like slut's, i wouldnt want them anyway's.

>Those women
>White
lmao okay then
White girls will and always have had flat asses with few exceptions.

Actually medical advancements are evolving. the cuck who invented ass injections needs to be punished

Is the estrogens in the water that are also turning us into framecels.

anyone arching their back like that can have an ass, average white girl nowdays is just fat

They look disgusting to me

Yeah actually you don't want to have male sons with a woman like this because if she has male sons, the sons are going to come out super estrogenic.

She might as well be a genetic dead end as much as we are.

True, I used to think all white girls were flat but when I got to uni I saw all these thicc white chicks I felt like roping. No copes against white girls anymore

feels a bit like female worship fam

gimme qt thicc waifus(no darkskins)

ive noticed this a lot more in the last 2 years. on campus im always staring at nice bodies which i can never get close to :feelswow::feelsrope:

Shit man, I've even seen Asian foids with maddening assets. There's nowhere to go; from every quarter, their quarters crush your skull, though Chad's the only one with them wrapped around his head.

Stop the femoid worshipping.

Alot of them hide their guts with those high waisted shorts. Also guys' standards for fat are not strict enough. Any girl who's not a landwhale is considered hot.

This is why I hate university. Fucking white femoids are trying to taunt incels with their bodies.

Most of those aren't white, and they're just fat.

True, I used to think all white girls were flat but when I got to uni I saw all these thicc white chicks I felt like roping. No copes against white girls anymore
What makes my ragefuel go out of control is seeing big booty asians.

Yeah actually you don't want to have male sons with a woman like this because if she has male sons, the sons are going to come out super estrogenic.

She might as well be a genetic dead end as much as we are.
Isn't wide hips and a fat ass a sign of fertility and good genetics for women?

her-card-declines-and-her-bill-is-300-wyd-stick-15188916.png

f98bef2510e09ec278cdbec160758c29.jpg

0c907a7b02b1ed46e1027ea9eba62764.jpg

ass-so-fat-it-made-lil-man-lose-a-few-16286027.png

It's everywhere. Before only Latinas and fried chicken eaters had fat asses. But now most white girls seem to have fat asses.
Everyday at uni I see these girls showing off every curve and stretch of their legs and ads with their leggings and jeans.
I CANT HANDLE THIS BOOTYLICIOUSE OVERLOAD

None of those girls look white though.

None of those girls look white though.
I will admit that the last one isn't white, but the second one definitely Is white and the first one could be white.

Go to a gym and every girl is squatting. Women know exactly what they are doing.

FUCKING HELL STOP MAKING ME HORNY, FUCK. THESE POSTS SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED FFS

These sluts who show off their bodies like this deserve to be creeped on. They are flaunting themselves, yet if someone did approach them they'd scream a bunch of stupid shit to try and defend themselves. Their logic is so stupid.

Go to a gym and every girl is squatting. Women know exactly what they are doing.
FUCKING HELL STOP MAKING ME HORNY, FUCK. THESE POSTS SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED FFS
These sluts who show off their bodies like this deserve to be creeped on. They are flaunting themselves, yet if someone did approach them they'd scream a bunch of stupid shit to try and defend themselves. Their logic is so stupid.

Stop the female worship.