Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White girl fights with an angry ethnic

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic

The ethnic male looked really pissed off JFL. If it was a white boy he'd probably go easy on her or even let her win.

Last edited:
nice video ngl

who won? let me guess the male

penis envy gone wrong

penis envy gone wrong

I think she deserves credit for being actually willing to fight a male and put her skills to the test. A lof of women talk trash about being able to beat men but never try it out. If there'd be more male vs female contests we'd have a more realistic picture how the genders compare in sports. Now you have people thinking that Serena Williams could compete with top 500 males in tennis.

Last edited:
Jfl at this retard foid thinking she can rivalize with a man just because he weight the same. You can clearly see the referee telling him to calm down. Even pound for pound a man will always be stronger even when starved due to, bigger heart, lungs, higher bone density, higher red blood cell counts, less fat tissue and more lean mass. Mainly due to testosterone, and that with all the mental benefits set aside too.

I think she deserves credit for being actually willing to fight a male and put her skills to the test. A lof of women talk trash about being able to beat men but never try it out. If there'd be more male vs female contests we'd have a more realistic picture how the genders compare in sports. Now you have people thinking that Serena Williams could compete with top 500 males in tennis.
She couldn’t. I have seen a male at my level in tennis compete with a top 50-100 female and win. A 4.5 ATP level male player beat a 6.5-7 level female.

We should let women join men's MMA just to give them a wake up call.

You can clearly see the referee telling him to calm down.

Yeah he looked pissed off. I thought it was really hilarious. I never saw a man going so hard on a girl in sparring/fight.

Fair play to both of them, they came to fight.

Women think smaller guys are weak. Men with little to no martial art background can rough up any 'mma' girl pretty fast.

Probably only in the West can a man make an open challenge to fight someone and a delusional feminist/butch/lesbian woman would come and accept the challenge. The whole male-female dynamics is corrupted in the West, females taught to wanna mog men and now men are reacting to this and becoming more harsh with women.

But If a chad came, then for some reasons woman's natural tendencies kick in and become submissive.

jfl if not these huge azz gloves she wouldnt block one punch and would be on the ground after 5 seconds

Probably only in the West can a man make an open challenge to fight someone and a delusional feminist/butch/lesbian woman would come and accept the challenge. The whole male-female dynamics is corrupted in the West, females taught to wanna mog men and now men are reacting to this and becoming more harsh with women.

But If a chad came, then for some reasons woman's natural tendencies kick in and become submissive.

Serena Williams already got her ass whopped by an average male tennis player.

What is the fellowcel angry about?

Women think smaller guys are weak. Men with little to no martial art background can rough up any 'mma' girl pretty fast.

I don't think so. These days most men are soy. I think a lot of them would lose.

She's fit and taller than the guy, but she's still ridiculously slower and weaker, thanks to testosterone, the hormone of the gods.

Whiteknights defending M'lady in the comment section though...
Hitting our Queeeeenz is so wrong even when it is a consensual match:soy::soy::soy:
Some boomer ramblings as well.
Even soyyit is not as much of a dumpster fire as youtube comment section.

I want to see a guy like this face of against 4 colored hair feminist landwhales. Just destroy those disgusted sacks of shit.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I WISH I WAS PUT IN THAT ring with her. I'd unleash all the pent up fury that foids have caused to grow within me on that stupid foid.

If it wasn't for feminism that hot white slut would be making babies now instead of making a fool out of herself in front of others by fighting a man.
I hate feminism

If it wasn't for feminism that hot white slut would be making babies now instead of making a fool out of herself in front of others by fighting a man.
I hate feminism

The guy was younger. Shorter and skinnier. Imagine what would happen if shw faced an average sized men with average built in their mid 20s.

Women can't punch for shit, kek. Their upper body strength is a fraction of a man's. Even that turbomanlet framecel has much stronger and quicker punches than a probably top 5% in strength and bulkiness foid like that one. She had no chance.

Cool shit. I want to see more mixed sexes sports stuff, feminists fought so hard for equality, there you have it.

They're weak gender but still pretend they can beat males fuck off they cant even beat an eunuch cuck Reddit user

The ethnic male looked really pissed off JF
Ethnics have no sports ethics. They would kill you in the ring if it weren't for the fat guy.
Everytime you see a fight, ethnics completely lose all control.

So many braindead whores think they can compete against males lmao

Cool shit. I want to see more mixed sexes sports stuff, feminists fought so hard for equality, there you have it.

But girls win a lot of these encounters too. They usually match them up with boys with little experience or small weak boys.

Also when girl wins it gets more exposure, there are a lot of fights on YouTube where girls won because people upload that and it gets a lot of views. Even if girls lose like 9 out of 10 of these contests, the one where they win is posted all over the internet and the man gets ridiculed and humiliated. I think for this reason men often reject to fight women.

For example this ethnic got submitted quickly by a white stacy:

Last edited:
equality at its finest and foids should not be trying to be men they have cunts not cocks.