Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal White gf cheats with a negro in Miami

If he had balls he would have kicked both of their asses, insted of screaming like a chimp.

JFL at being in a relationship with w0men in 2023. As Robin williams said "Better to be alone, then being with people that make you feel alone".

tf? he's definitely very short but he have a very slow temper.

atleast we know why she cheated on him (height)

seems staged

if real, i wonder why this happened.. (sarcasm, he is short as you can see)

don't let go to miami? jfl, normies treat foids like animals and don't even realize it

don't let your dog off the leash, it might attack another dog

don't let your whore girlfriend off the leash, she might fuck a bunch of guys

jfl at the meme gender

Miami for foids is like Bangkok for Sea-maxxers

why? even if it is, this happens all the time
just the whole towel boy line is so cliche and out of left field to even say. seems like a line just said to play it up for the camera

beat both of them up, castrate the chimp in minecraft.

Destiny of a manlet that goes into relationships, women cant kill their lust for tall big dick guys.

Nobody in this vid is even close to being white.

But they are hispanic

Dreamybullxxx was the nigger

Based tyrone cucking manlet and putting him in his place

She looks latina

I hope that bitch gets the treatment she desERves (in real life)

If he had balls he would have kicked both of their asses, insted of screaming like a chimp.

JFL at being in a relationship with w0men in 2023. As Robin williams said "Better to be alone, then being with people that make you feel alone".
He would have been bodied by the negro if he attacked either, this is what happens when manlets ascends

jfl at the meme gender
This is true, but normies can only comprehend it after they get bitten in the ass, see white girls with shitbulls

seems staged

don't let go to miami? jfl, normies treat foids like animals and don't even realize it

jfl at the meme gender
Someone in the comments said the guy makes tiktok skits , so this isn't real :feelsbadman:

jfl at how she turns him into a cuck. Just actually fucking laugh at how sad that shiet is...
State of the fucking world.

beyond over for that guy

The white men is his own biggest enemy

“He’s not going and you’re not either come inside ” :foidSoy:

“He’s not going and you’re not either come inside ” :foidSoy:
If that was my gf i would have knocked that whore out, dont care if get in trouble.

Last edited:
seems staged

jfl at the meme gender
miami is a city made for hoes what did he expect? yes it seems staged

miami is a city made for hoes what did he expect? yes it seems staged
Even if its staged, shit like that happens everyday for real. Women cheat left and right.

Interesting. But where's the white gf?

They look and sound like latinos + he’s shorter than her, this was inevitable

Has nothing to do with white vs black

that nigger would beat shit out of him. only way to save his dignity in that situation would be shooting them both
The ex of my sister said, if he catches a women cheating on him, he will chop her to pieces with an axe. Lol i always liked him.

Lol i always liked him

Hmm...

Png

#184954590Monday, March 07, 2016 6:10 PM CST
@un You said this earlier never got a reply.

getting cheated on and not killing both the slut and her fucker is ultimate cuckold. If you are not ready to kill you should never be with a foid
I think only the women should be punished, she is the one open her legs for another men. But if its a nigger than both deserve to die.

So okay she cheats on him, but what's that about you're not leaving and he's not leaving either? Degenerate scum

Fucking bitch, she even acts like the victim kek

this is like the commercials where the black person is calm and laughing at the stupid emotional white person (even they these are mexicans). blacks have no reason to be acting like they calm and well put together they literally have 80 iqs.

Are Latinos counted as white in the USA?

The height and body mog is suicidal. Im sorry for that cuck, he should've shot the place up for her uttering such disrespectful words on top of cheating on him :feelssus: