Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL andrew tate says the hard truth normies won't accept and redditors piss themselves

Japan is nice due to a lack of niggers, it’s that simple.
And Lack of gypsy filth on the streets, dangerous hyenas with the deserving fate of getting shot, by upstanding citizens pre-EU pre-commie Laws.

One of the things that i would have Liked Hitler to finish himself!!!

Oh well

View attachment 1182299

i see redditors all the time pull the "japan is so nice. it's so clean, everyone is well behaved and get along, it's a beautiful place, they have so much stuff left out for public use like bikes. why can't america be like this?"

normies basically lay out the math equation of 2+2=4 but refuse to acknowledge 4

racial tension, low in-group trust, and blacks/ethnics being prone to violence, white resentment, and low IQ behaviour are the harsh truth normies refuse to accept and it's why things are going downhill so fast in western countries.
I want to kill myself everytime I'm reminded of what we could have here in America. A nice safe white society like Iceland.

But nope jews gotta import darkies and take this from us

Deport all curries, sands, rices, negroes and abos to the Antarctica

Jfl no way you actually believe that
It's a fact, nigger.