Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White genocide debunked

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
You all know Stefan molyneux that insufferable bald white nationalist apologist

He gave a talk justifying the treachery of European Colonisers when they made 528 treaties with the natives and then broke 528 treaties. He went further to justify the systemic genocide of the native Americans like the devil worshipping hell-bound pig he is

A quote he said really stood out to me lol
By his own definition white genocide doesn't exist and has been debunked @BummerDrummer

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211123-184828_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20211123-184828_YouTube.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 96
  • Screenshot_20211123-184820_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20211123-184820_YouTube.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot_20211123-184743_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20211123-184743_YouTube.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 96
it's still bunked...

He gave a talk justifying the treachery of European Colonisers when they made 528 treaties with the natives and then broke 528 treaties. He went further to justify the systemic genocide of the native Americans like the devil worshipping hell-bound pig he is

By his own definition white genocide doesn't exist and has been debunked @BummerDrummer
Oohhhh goooooodddd, I'm gonna debooonk uhhhhhh, oh god I'm deboooooonking ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Well thats obviously retarded. Having your genes diluting is not flourishing

You realise that Stefan Molyneux is only one man and not like, a white nationalist king or something. XD

If you want to really challenge white nationalism or ethnonationalism or whatever then that's fine but just saying one person made an error in their own comments on the subject isn't really saying very much one way or the other.

Well thats obviously retarded. Having your genes diluting is not flourishing
Are you Low IQ?
You realise that Stefan Molyneux is only one man and not like, a white nationalist king or something. XD

If you want to really challenge white nationalism or ethnonationalism or whatever then that's fine but just saying one person made an error in their own comments on the subject isn't really saying very much one way or the other.
His "Error" debunks the concept of White genocide is my point. I don't give a fuck about white nationalism and don't care to challenge these neckbeard losers

fuck off with your race war

fuck off with your race war
I'm defending the denial of native American genocide and destruction by godless colonialists. The fact that you want to dismiss it with that retarded "race war" phrase shows me what kind of person you are

Lmao wait till the boys get in here and shit on you.
@BummerDrummer @Dregster666 @Uggo Mongo

Rich coming from a guy who posts threads like this:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:divert the topic , quite the scared little pussy aren't you. You are being genocided out of existence and you're rotting on an incel forum :feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:divert the topic , quite the scared little pussy aren't you. You are being genocided out of existence and you're rotting on an incel forum :feelskek:
What topic? I made one shitpost in this thread, you inbred sandnigger. I'm not even participating in this discussion. It's just funny to me how somebody like you who made a thread about a clearly staged video and unironically thought that this is not staged until I explained it to you, calls other people low IQ.

What topic? I made one shitpost in this thread, you inbred sandnigger. I'm not even participating in this discussion. It's just funny to me how somebody like you who made a thread about a clearly staged video and unironically thought that this is not staged until I explained it to you, calls other people low IQ.
-posts 3 times says not participating tries to divert from the topic because he can't rebutt me

If you wanna spectate stay the fuck on the sidelines bitch don't claim ignorance when I call you out
Whats staged?? Are you mentally challenged because you need to let me know. I'm not arguing with autists on here

-posts 3 times says not participating tries to divert from the topic because he can't rebutt me

If you wanna spectate stay the fuck of the sidelines bitch don't claim ignorance when I call you out
Call out on what? My posts have nothing to do with the post? If spam :feelsXmas: ITT, does that mean that I divert the topic?

PSA if you don't subscribe to ideas of a white apologists and wannabe nazis like @BummerDrummer this is not aimed at you so please fuck off

Are you Low IQ?

His "Error" debunks the concept of White genocide is my point. I don't give a fuck about white nationalism and don't care to challenge these neckbeard losers
@kaczynskicel was actually agreeing with you. :feelswhat:

Call out on what? My posts have nothing to do with the post? If spam :feelsXmas: ITT, does that mean that I divert the topic?
You literally threw random Ad hominiem which literally bad nothing to do with my post. Go take your pills you damn schizo and fuck off

I hope the cumskin genocide happens faster :panties:

You literally threw random Ad hominiem which literally bad nothing to do with my post. Go take your pills you damn schizo and fuck off
I will let this post speak for itself.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: lol you're still an incel hahaha
How ugly do you have to be as a white person with all the advantages you have to end up as an incel???? You guys lost on tutorial mode
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Most of these Alt-right figures get with noodlewhores anyway. Not worth talking about them tbh. :feelsUgh:

I hope the cumskin genocide happens faster :panties:
Me too bro can't wait :feelsLSD:
Most of these Alt-right figures get with noodlewhores anyway. Not worth talking about them tbh. :feelsUgh:
Exactly, the nerve of these people. To give speeches about preserving the white race and racial purity when most of these losers couldnt even get a white woman so they settled with Asians.

what one dude says doesn't represent all of our opinions, we don't base our opinions on one dude, it's just simple

immigration + more increase of niggers and arabs + lower white birthrates + the acceptance of race mixing = white race being diluted by each coming generation

i honestly would race mix myself cus i don't think it's a huge deal but white genocide is real imo

what one dude says doesn't represent all of our opinions, we don't base our opinions on one dude, it's just simple

immigration + more increase of niggers and arabs + lower white birthrates + the acceptance of race mixing = white race being diluted by each coming generation

i honestly would race mix myself cus i don't think it's a huge deal but white genocide is real imo
In your opinion yeah but on the definition of the word genocide, it really doesn't exist but we can agree to disagree

It won't happen, the white genocide is a meme. Europe/US will become right-wing (harder on non-white immigration) long before whites become a minority.

Example = https://www.theguardian.com/politic...-to-remove-british-citizenship-without-notice

Let's fucking go, put the shitskins back in their jungle:feelsBox:.
Europe is viking territory:chad:
:feelsgah:

Based post. White genocide is not real. Even if it was, cumskins would be the race most deserving of it anyway.

>uhhh you broke these treaties with Indians so that means white genocide isn’t happening
???

Waiting for bummer
OP’s a massive schizotroll, you don’t need to wait for anything. If he was genuine It’s whatever but he’s not and it’s obvious he’s not because he awknoledge white genocide in this fucking threadddd

See, OP is part of the new age shitskins. Ones that don’t care about anything. They just sit around schizomaxxing, making up literal just shit garbage posts that are there to bring out reaction (or if is their genuine opinion they’re obviously deranged freaks). Their Jewish subservience is obvious and it’s obvious to literally everyone and they still post despite everyone knowing it.

You can argue with OP for hours, and he will be beat in the argument and say the exact same thing tomorrow. It’s just like NPCS or people who are braindead. I bet 200$ that OP has no internal monologue, something pretty common among his kind.

It used to be cool to argue with shitskins here. They had actual opinions and you could argue with them. With the new ones? They’re just braindead and repeat the same shit over and over and over and you beat it every single time but they keep posting it like bots. ((((They’re))) not bringing their best anymore.

Last edited:
Just prove nothing theory.
It’s just an annoying attention grab garbage heap post. It reminds me of threads you’d sage back on 4chin (when it was still usable)

Yeah we had plenty of these niggers on here :lul:
Yea, it’s naive to think you can change the mind of even a quarter of these deluded retards. They’re literal NPCS programmed from birth to now with Jewish nonsense, who combined with the internet spiraled out of control. They’re not real human beings

>uhhh you broke these treaties with Indians so that means white genocide isn’t happening
???

OP’s a massive schizotroll, you don’t need to wait for anything. If he was genuine It’s whatever but he’s not and it’s obvious he’s not because he awknoledge white genocide in this fucking threadddd

See, OP is part of the new age shitskins. Ones that don’t care about anything. They just sit around schizomaxxing, making up literal just shit garbage posts that are there to bring out reaction (or if is their genuine opinion they’re obviously deranged freaks). Their Jewish subservience is obvious and it’s obvious to literally everyone and they still post despite everyone knowing it.

You can argue with OP for hours, and he will be beat in the argument and say the exact same thing tomorrow. It’s just like NPCS or people who are braindead. I bet 200$ that OP has no internal monologue, something pretty common among his kind.
People's life expectancies will increase by a lot, sometime in the next coming decades. The whites of today will probably be alive for a very long time + more right-wing successive governments and there is no white genocide. Inceldom will also reach westernised non-white immigrants by the 2nd generation, leading to lower birth rates among non-whites. Yes, demographers predict a non-white majority in the US/Europe, but this is based on current trends not future ones.