Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel White foids have the biggest breasts!

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Fucking cumskins have the best traits for both men and women. I just found out about the breast size pill, the average cumskin foid size mogs the Asian and curry foids by 4-8times breast volume wise.

Average American / Scandanavian Cumskin foid has DD size breasts. Average curry foid B size and average gook(China) has A size. It is even more unfair for ethnics than I expected. Ethnic foids are literally borderline flat chested and they don't even have loli tier faces to compensate. Just ugly flat chested subhuman garbage.

Here are pics so you can see the size comparison:

Just look at this shit! The average asian curry foid is borderline flat chested! FUCKING disgusting. Only white foids really have breasts, all the other races are lacking. Just lol at this cursed planet.
https://listfist.com/list-of-countries-by-average-breast-size
Did you know many asian women import im formula milk cause they can't even lactate. Especially in China. A race of turbo subhumans. Their kids won't grow up properly if civilization didn't exist to make fake breast milk.

Imagine being a race that is so subhuman that you need fucking complicated formula milk just for your offspring to grow up right. Just fucking lol.

Last edited:
@wereqryan the more blackpill science shit I read, the more I realize how inferior ethnic genetics are compared to cumskins. What the fuck is wrong with this planet? Why the fuck do us ethnics have all the bad genes with literally no good ones?

Fucking cumskins have the best traits for both men and women. I just found out about the breaat size pill, the average cumskin foid size mogs the Asian and curry foids by 2-4 times breast volume wise.

Average American / Scandanavian Cumskin foid has DD size breasts. Average curry foid B size and average gook(China) has A size. It is even more unfair for ethnics than I expected. Ethnic foids are literally borderline flat chested and they don't even have loli tier faces to compensate. Just ugly flat chested subhuman garbage.

View attachment 497384
Just look at this shit! The average asian curry foid is borderline flat chested! FUCKING disgusting. Only white foids really have breasts, all the other races are lacking. Just lol at this cursed planet.
Did you know many asian women import im formula milk cause they can't even lactate. Especially in China. A race of turbo subhumans. Their kids won't grow up properly if civilization didn't exist to make fake breast milk.

Imagine being a race that is so subhuman that you need fucking complicated formula milk just for your offspring to grow up right. Just fucking lol.

I think only face matters at this point

there are white foids with some nice titties at school ngl
too bad chad only

but you have to think about the fact that there are fat white girls who contribute to it:worryfeels:
Scandanavian foids are super skinny and are far far less fat than Kuwaitis. Kuwaiti foids are some of the fattest globally yet their breast size stays at a low A size. Borderline flat chested subhuman inbred trash.

The breast size pill is real! Diet isn't the reason, white men sexually selected foid partners to be better looking. Harsh winters allowed cumskin men to die fast, so the few men left could choose their selection of desirable foids. On the other hand shitskin/gook/nigger men just fucked any type of foid no matter if it was flat chestes, deformed, inbred.

The only difference is that being an enthnic subhuman doesn't doesn't make foids any less disadvantaged in life.

It's over.

This is all because they are not fed properly. They mostly eat processed vegetable shit like noodles. If they actually ate animals and especially their fat they would be healthy and could grow proper functional breasts. Also living in a place that doesn't have good air quality doesn't help

over tbh

jfl
no wonder white men and women are better looking on average, ethnic niggas fucked anything
White men got lucky that their male:female ratio was like 1:7, 1:17 idk exact numbers. But it was a far better ratio than ethnic male:female ratio. Furthermore due to harsh winters, white men would only pick up one or a few foids to fuck. And would let the rest die alone. Ethnic men due to living in more fertile lands, would fuck all the foids since the environment could support em all.

I think it has also something to do with the fact that 50% of the adult female population in most first world countries (predominantly white) are overweight

This is all because they are not fed properly. They mostly eat processed vegetable shit like noodles. If they actually ate animals and especially their fat they would be healthy and could grow proper functional breasts. Also living in a place that doesn't have good air quality doesn't help
Maybe but even Singapore and richer Asian nations are heavily lacking breast size wise to curry foids. Curry foids are more vegetarian than any other race and live in a toxic polluted wasteoand, yet they still breast size mog rich asian countries. It is very simple, asian foids DNA is inferior breast size wise. There is no nutrition, no food, no magic that can fix this.
I think it has also something to do with the fact that 50% of the adult female population in most first world countries (predominantly white) are overweight
Cope Scandanavians are literally far far less fat than Kuwaiti sand foids. Yet breast size mog Kuwaiti foids to the moon. Look at the charts.

Credit to @Dotrinfobe for pointing this pill out
@Tiredpoorcel I already debunked the weight claim. Kuwaiti foids are some of the fattest yet their breasts are A size. Pathetic.

Cope Scandanavians are literally far far less fat than Kuwaiti sand foids. Yet breast size mog Kuwaiti foids to the moon. Look at the charts.
Didn't see the link, but my theory is true to some extent because murica and Germany are ranked really high and both countries have an obesity problem.
Nonetheless, brutal blackpill because bigger tits result in higher calories intake for babies, which creates more moggers.

Didn't see the link, but my theory is true to some extent because murica and Germany are ranked really high and both countries have an obesity problem.
Nonetheless, brutal blackpill because bigger tits result in higher calories intake for babies, which creates more moggers.
Breast size pill and height pill are probably connected, thinking about it tbh.

I would be happy with this , and even with a A sized girl

IMG 20210924 232903 276

@wereqryan the more blackpill science shit I read, the more I realize how inferior ethnic genetics are compared to cumskins. What the fuck is wrong with this planet? Why the fuck do us ethnics have all the bad genes with literally no good ones?
:feelsbadman:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

I cannot believe I was born into the race of the best foids yet I'm not allowed at sex with any of them. Every time I am reminded of white beauty I lose my shit.

not personally a boobs guy tbh it doesn't really matter that much to me, but who cares even flat chested girls don't want me

Ethnic foids are literally borderline flat chested and they don't even have loli tier faces to compensate.
tbh that's a sin

if only they had cute loli faces it'd be a perfect combination

FALSE
white foid breast size statistically is bigger cause Karen and other old white hags get very fat when they age and can have a huge cup size, but without bra their tits look fuking terrible
compared to old noodlewhores - they get thin and shrunk in height
also because being slim and dieting is very popular nowadays most white foids have very small and ugly breasts, which is a shame because of how good they could have looked if they choose the thick side
still Chad only though, so why i care:fuk:

and this wasn't obvious? c'mon bro, Asiatic foids look like pubescent boys lol.

Last edited:
and this wasn't obvious? c'mon bro, Asiatic foids look like pubescent boys lol.
I knew there were size differences but didn't know it was this big.

FALSE
white foid breast size statistically is bigger cause Karen and other old white hags get very fat when they age and can have a huge cup size, but without bra their tits look fuking terrible
also because being slim and dieting is very popular nowadays most white foids have very small and ugly breasts, which is a shame because of how good they could have looked if they choose the thick side
This ^

White foids are fatter generally so bigger tits.
Probably black foids are bigger on average, blacks also are obese.

FALSE
This ^

White foids are fatter generally so bigger tits.
Probably black foids are bigger on average, blacks also are obese.
Low IQ retards. I already debunked that claim. Kuwaiti foids are some of the fattest on the planet yet their breasts are smaller than skinny Scandanavians. Dumb fucks read!

lol at the simps in the comments are how thats still a thing in 2021

Asiatic females have the worst limb:torso ratio, their craniofacial structure is also extremely dystrophic, in combination to having low zero dimorphism soft-wise i.e corporeally, the only thing going on for them is delayed senescence, but what one would do with that? put them in a portrait lol?

Low IQ retards. I already debunked that claim. Kuwaiti foids are some of the fattest on the planet yet their breasts are smaller than skinny Scandanavians. Dumb fucks read!
I don't know about kuwaiti, here in London (multicultural shithole) many foids, curry, sand, asian, black, have big breasts. They all grew up here, western diet etc. So yeh you didn't debunk shit

A big part of it is body weight. White people are generally fat.

When I was in japan, the fat women had big titties too.

It would be an interesting study to measure cup size vs. mammary tissue vs fat percentage between race.

they look fat
beauty standards are always subjective. To me, foids with small hips, flat chests, and average or above height are the most attractive.

beauty standards are always subjective. To me, foids with small hips, flat chests, and average or above height are the most attractive.
same but honestly i dont really have a preference when it comes to chests

LOL.

"big breasts!"

Who gives a shit.

The man with taste likes girls with flat chests -- girls whose physicality only hints at their cow-like future as multiparas; Girls whose bodies are still indicative of teen-hood and wherein the udders are mere developmental hints and not repulsive large mounds of fat with areolae the size of dinner plates. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I like fapping to them from the comfort of my den, but hate seeing them outside because I can never have them.
Ngl seeing attractive women in public is annoying, whenever I’m at the gym I hate seeing cardio bunnies in yoga tights since it’s distracting but I do my best to look away from them.

I don't care about the size of a foid's boobs, tbh. Moreover, I don't find big breasts aesthetically beautiful. Maybe they look good on landwhales. But I don't consider them attractive.

This thread is fesikh worship

A big part of it is body weight. White people are generally fat.

When I was in japan, the fat women had big titties too.

It would be an interesting study to measure cup size vs. mammary tissue vs fat percentage between race.
You, fucktards I debunked this claim already earlier in the thread. Kuwaiti foids are some of the fattest bitches on Earth yet their breath size is A, super fucking small. They are giga Subhumans, fat as a whale yet breasts small as Asians.
those foids are borderline trannies :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
same but honestly i dont really have a preference when it comes to chests
I would prefer around D cups as ideal. Good balance.
LOL.

"big breasts!"

Who gives a shit.

The man with taste likes girls with flat chests -- girls whose physicality only hints at their cow-like future as multiparas; Girls whose bodies are still indicative of teen-hood and wherein the udders are mere developmental hints and not repulsive large mounds of fat with areolae the size of dinner plates. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Small breasts = less milk = shorter offspring.
This thread is fesikh worship
Thread is about how ethnic females just like ethnic males are inferior to their whitoid counterparts. And how unfair this is.

Last edited:

So very true: why did you have to come up with this realization when I just found this hot girl my age reading this news article about Bangladeshi Child Brides on the internet?:feelsohgod:
View attachment 6bb3d0df539a4fdcb5d3adb93913c416_18.webp

White women practically look like the Venus figurine, all ass, and tits. :lul:
Bf529d52b9b565bc264ae949634bbc14e4fb9f1f

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc952Psl8Eg

View: https://youtu.be/Jccex5A7xdk?t=17

Nature works in a mysterious ways. This Chinese female entered the Guiness Book of records for having a biggest natural breast when she was only 12 y.o. B-b-but 12 y.o. is a child :soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:. She is obviously older on these pics.

Jiafen 3

Jiafen 1

They have the biggest breasts because they are all fat :feelsseriously:

Thats true it seems. Because you see that its pretty common for white foids to have C's or D's. Even on thin or average frames. You don't have to look very hard on social media (and I'm not talking about thots with tens of thousands of simp followers), just average beckies on instagram.

Whereas you see a ton of noodlewhores (east Asian to be specific) with flat chests and no asses. Although you do see some Vietnamese whores with decent natural racks.

Fucking cumskins have the best traits for both men and women. I just found out about the breast size pill, the average cumskin foid size mogs the Asian and curry foids by 4-8times breast volume wise.

View attachment 497384

Dont nigger foids have the biggest tits?