Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White foids go to Africa for sex tourism. BRUTAL for whitecels

• Thread starter Deleted member 36467
  • Start date
Deleted member 36467

Deleted member 36467

The world is ours
-

One of those critics of female sex tourism to Africa is Julie Bindel, a political activist and founder of Justice for Women said...

“Why sugar-coat it? These women are coming to Africa to buy sex and the moment they do, they engage in prostitution (however they may try to sanctify it as a mutually beneficial activity). Female sex tourism is the expression of racial and economic dominance.

A Canadian woman interviewed by Bindel of which she says unwittingly exposed the exploitative nature of the trade. “If he doesn’t perform, he doesn’t get to eat. End of story,” said a female sex tourist.

They will often pay as little as $5.

Bali's male sex trade:
View: https://youtu.be/sUAyz-ym9d8
53:29 onwards brown rice describes their experiences

They don't want me to wear a condom

Despite the fact that 3 people in Bali die from Aids every day. :feelsugh:

How do whities cope knowing foids would rather travel across the world to have sex with ethnics than with you. :feelskek:

Last edited:
Isn't Bali in Indonesia? That guy looks like a jungle gook.

Hate to see that white foids virtue signaling helping these nigglet children

Colvin is BBCmaxxing in Africa

If they are out of their fertile years, I don't care

Cast-members-of-Paradies-Liebe-a-German-film-about-female-sex-tourism-Pic-REUTERS-Vincent-Kessler

Wow, I'm so jealous right now...:feelsugh:

Cast-members-of-Paradies-Liebe-a-German-film-about-female-sex-tourism-Pic-REUTERS-Vincent-Kessler

Wow, I'm so jealous right now...:feelsugh:
Lmao. Op really thought that the tourists are prime white stacies and not fat 60yo roasties looking for one last good fuck because no one back home wants their roast beefs.

This is it. The world has become an open sexual festival. Enjoy as much as you can, or in our case, don't.

Cope. Its well known these are old fat white women were talking about when it comes to female sex tourism.

Not any different from white men SEAmaxxing with gooks and breeding hapa trucels.

But again proves that white foids are willing to leave first-world luxuries to live in Tyrone's mudhut and have his muttbabies instead of being betabuxxed by a richcel.

I've always said BBC theory works. :blackpill:

seems like an extraordinarily bad idea but whatever

whores like that should all be rounded up and executed, complete traitors.

whores like that should all be rounded up and executed, complete traitors.
This but what about the white SEAmaxxers here with their yellow fever?

The only white foids that go to Africa for sex tourism are literally 50 nd plus years old

TYRONE lifefuel

My biology teacher in middle school was a flaming faggot who picked up some nigger in Tanzania and married him jfl.

The only white foids that go to Africa for sex tourism are literally 50 nd plus years old
Cope. After all those years pair-bonding and providing for her , she can cuck you in one vacation. The desire for Tyrone/Chang's cock remains rent free in her head while you betabux.

Cope. After all those years pair-bonding and providing for her , she can cuck you in one vacation. The desire for Tyrone/Chang's cock remains rent free in her head while you betabux.
Holy fuck go back to spamming racebait and BBC threads on 4chan you fag.

Anyone else just not care? I'm white af but I just have 0 ethnocentrism about 'race mixing'. Idgaf what white girls do. I don't get the mentality of stormfrontcels. I know that having white children is probably better but apart from that w/e.

It's truly over for currycels :fuk:

First, since you are a newcel: Welcome to Incels.is.

Second, be mindful of what you write.
As a rule of thumb, try not to write anything you would otherwise get in legal trouble for.

Back to your topic:
Traitors to who?
White men? White people? Themselves?

White foids today are not traitors because they were never "in the White men's side" to begin with.
I don't know about white foids in the past, I am talking about the white foids of today.

They don't hold any affection, or pride, or respect towards White culture, White History, White achievements or White men.
They in fact, have no sense of being grateful towards the world, and the comforts, rights and privileges, that they so thoroughly enjoy today thanks to White people and White men work.

They are not traitors, because they were not in the White men's side.
White foids are more like spies. And they don't even hide that they work for the enemy.
They are an agent of the ((enemy)), they know they are being used against white men, and they just don't care.

And it seems like White men too, don't care about being exploited by White women and the ((enemy)).
white men lust over average noodle or brown women so it's that they are based