Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White foid tourists get harrased in Egypt

This isn't a good thing. These dumbas sand niggers depend on tourism for money, yet every fucking tourist who goes to egypt says they will never return because of shit like this. These fucktards are literally gonna ruin their economy if they scare away all the tourists.
Tourism doesn't constitute a large portion of the economy there ,especially in the last few years. Stop behaving like a smelly kebab turkroach filth. Your shitty economy is already collapsing and your TURDOgan has been recently travelling to Arab countries to beg for money.

Normally I wouldn't care foids getting harassed, but when I clicked on the reddit thread, I found this (TLDR - the locals are sneaky, conniving, scamming, and very unpleasant to deal with):

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/di57j1/the_modern_day_country_of_egypt_is_completely_and/

...and this person's description & experience about Egypt is 100% accurate. Egypt is the worst country I've visited. The archaeology is amazing, but the locals ruin the experience. They look for any excuse to get a tip from foreigners: I went with my family, I was a fucking 12, and a grown man almost beat me up because I didn't have baksheesh to give him! (all I did was ask where the bathroom was jfl)

Well, maybe you, your family and this faggot piece of shit could've just GTFO and never return back. Plain and simple.

Egypt is Like 20% Christian
Christians in Egypt are less than 5% ... This 20% figure is some fake bullshit made up by church cucks and the government doesn't like to publicly challenge it often because it will make cross fuckers more prone to attacks lmao

Tourism doesn't constitute a large portion of the economy there ,especially in the last few years. Stop behaving like a smelly kebab turkroach filth. Your shitty economy is already collapsing and your TURDOgan has been recently travelling to Arab countries to beg for money.
Egyptians have nigger blood

Christians in Egypt are less than 5% ... This 20% figure is some fake bullshit made up by church cucks and the government doesn't like to publicly challenge it often because it will make cross fuckers more prone to attacks lmao
Why bump this lol?

Well, maybe you, your family and this faggot piece of shit could've just GTFO and never return back. Plain and simple.
I did, and don't plan to. I neither miss that place nor do I need it, thanks.

Kek at all the seething foids that globohomo hasn't made the entire world their oyster. It so disgusting seeing retarded westerns desire to culturally control and exploit other nations because they gave their own culture to the jews. You aren't entitled to going to other people homelands that your ancestors desecrated