Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White foid tourists get harrased in Egypt

Did they smell fesikh ? @tehgymcel420

Kek, brocels see a real toilet for the first time

At least it's not reddit shitting on Indians this time.

Those look like kids and teens. Over for them if any are actually “men”. Anyways, seeing foids harassed while traveling is lifefuel

An another instance of retards misinterpreting curiosity as harassment.

Alhamdulilah, based Islam. You wouldn’t see this in a Christian nation

Guy who shot video is a white knight

they got their attention they wanted, dressing like that.

Based, traveling toilets need to get flushed more often.

Alhamdulilah, based Islam. You wouldn’t see this in a Christian nation
This isn't a good thing. These dumbas sand niggers depend on tourism for money, yet every fucking tourist who goes to egypt says they will never return because of shit like this. These fucktards are literally gonna ruin their economy if they scare away all the tourists.

An another instance of retards misinterpreting curiosity as harassment.
It's because they are brown and ugly, hence it is called "harassment". I saw a vid of Turkish men taking pics with some sexy black woman tourist in Turkey, and she loved the attention because Anatolians are chads compared to these street rats
Those look like kids and teens. Over for them if any are actually “men”. Anyways, seeing foids harassed while traveling is lifefuel
They are indeed kids/teens, the soy OP calls them men in order to dehumanize them, more easily pin evil intentions on them, and to sexualize the situation.

This isn't a good thing. These dumbas sand niggers depend on tourism for money, yet every fucking tourist who goes to egypt says they will never return because of shit like this. These fucktards are literally gonna ruin their economy if they scare away all the tourists.
Tourist will go to Egypt no matter what due to the pyramids

At least it's not reddit shitting on Indians this time.
Looking at that reddit thread notice how they're not getting the same abuse from Foids because they visually look a lot better than Curries.:feelshaha: More masculine energy
@ilieknothing

Kek, brocels see a real toilet for the first time

main-qimg-3ccaa167bdc89132ef73e04253de88f7-lq

1000_F_325855705_fenI43b793X87rnIpVKdyqVglFtVqaZM.jpg

Based Egyptians. I would harrass all these rich whore tourists as well.

Attachments

• rtx1rpa8.webp
    280.7 KB · Views: 10
Based egyptians, but they will never outcreep currys

Attachments

• 1577480559674.webm
    3 MB
Looking at that reddit thread notice how they're not getting the same abuse from Foids because they visually look a lot better than Curries.:feelshaha: More masculine energy
@ilieknothing
It’s pretty much a given that these leftist soytards are super racist towards us currys

Literally JBW for foids

Normally I wouldn't care foids getting harassed, but when I clicked on the reddit thread, I found this (TLDR - the locals are sneaky, conniving, scamming, and very unpleasant to deal with):

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/di57j1/the_modern_day_country_of_egypt_is_completely_and/

...and this person's description & experience about Egypt is 100% accurate. Egypt is the worst country I've visited. The archaeology is amazing, but the locals ruin the experience. They look for any excuse to get a tip from foreigners: I went with my family, I was a fucking 12, and a grown man almost beat me up because I didn't have baksheesh to give him! (all I did was ask where the bathroom was jfl)

Last edited:
Normally I wouldn't care foids getting harassed, but when I clicked on the reddit thread, I found this (TLDR - the locals are sneaky, conniving, scamming, and very unpleasant to deal with):

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/di57j1/the_modern_day_country_of_egypt_is_completely_and/

...and this person's description & experience about Egypt is 100% accurate. Egypt is the worst country I've visited. The archaeology is amazing, but the locals ruin the experience. They look for any excuse to get a tip from foreigners: I went with my family, I was a fucking 12, and a grown man almost beat me up because I didn't have baksheesh to give him! (all I did was ask where the bathroom was jfl)

JFL, when did you go. I've always wanted to go to Egypt too..... mainly to learn Arabic.

Last edited:

I can tell the guy who posted that is just a soyboy mad that Egypt has embraced Islam instead of fetishizing its past pharaohs. It seems weird to include since it wouldn’t affect travel, so it makes me think that’s influencing his perspective.

Egypt may be a shithole, never been, but I think westerners are too soft. I have been to multiple third world countries and you just need to be firm, provided the country isn’t actually violent. I just brush people off if they’re annoying me and go about my trip. In the states, I live in a city, so I can tell who was a sheltered surburbanite here. These people keep voting for big government because they’re to weak to stand up for themselves. They can’t handle themselves at all in a big western city, let alone one in Egypt.

I disagree the average Turk is not better looking than the average Egyptian. The good looking Turks are the ones with Europeans heritage ones.
Egyptians have nigger and arab blood. Turks have European and Caucsus blood, they are definitley better looking. Just compare the Armenoid phenotype and Anatolid Phenotype with the Egyptid phenotype.

Egyptians are easily, easily the ugliest MENA after Omanis and other East Gulf Arabs.

I can tell the guy who posted that is just a soyboy mad that Egypt has embraced Islam instead of fetishizing its past pharaohs. It seems weird to include since it wouldn’t affect travel, so it makes me think that’s influencing his perspective.

Egypt may be a shithole, never been, but I think westerners are too soft. I have been to multiple third world countries and you just need to be firm, provided the country isn’t actually violent. I just brush people off if they’re annoying me and go about my trip. In the states, I live in a city, so I can tell who was a sheltered surburbanite here. These people keep voting for big government because they’re to weak to stand up for themselves. They can’t handle themselves at all in a big western city, let alone one in Egypt.
That guy is a faggot. I lived in Egypt for a 1 year, and it's no where near as bad as he's saying. Granted, I lived in Alexandria, not Cairo. Only was in Cairo for a week upon first arriving. That said, Egypt's main issue is it's shitty geography. It depends too much on the Nile River, so everyone is stuck in very crowded areas. The garbage everywhere is true, but again, that is due to the shitty geography of the country.

Women love it when this happens

Egyptians have nigger and arab blood. Turks have European and Caucsus blood, they are definitley better looking. Just compare the Armenoid phenotype and Anatolid Phenotype with the Egyptid phenotype.

Egyptians are easily, easily the ugliest MENA after Omanis and other East Gulf Arabs.
Brown hands conceived this post

Idk if soy and white worshipping ethnics or based because theyre just harassing sluts to keep sluts in line. I recall a video of pakis doing it to their own toilets for not wearing hijabs if the motive is similar to that then 100% agree with it.

based but also giga retarded too. Destroy your economy to own the tourists jfl

Also i don't see any harrasement reddit fags have retarded definitions always

Kek at all the seething foids that globohomo hasn't made the entire world their oyster. It so disgusting seeing retarded westerns desire to culturally control and exploit other nations because they gave their own culture to the jews. You aren't entitled to going to other people homelands that your ancestors desecrated

why are they dressed like such whores in an islamic country? They probably love all this attention

why are they dressed like such whores in an islamic country? They probably love all this attention

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Islam and Christianity are siblings.",
"headline": "Victory offers Muslim candidate new platform to oppose Trump",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/758ebad8-de76-354f-90ba-dfc381a18f20/victory-offers-muslim.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Aug 15 23:46:53 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "People die daily. This is less than a drop in the oceans.",
"headline": "Relative: Family of 7 on vacation died in Oregon collision",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/e9181121-7948-3a7c-aa26-2faf49134f4e/relative:-family-of-7-on.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Aug 15 22:38:45 UTC 2018"
},

{
"user_text": "Don't worry. \"Two or more witnesses\" is still the case in certain Islamic nations. Looks like you have much in common with your Muslim brethren, yes?",
"headline": "Busy Philipps breaks her silence about rape during Christine Blasey Ford hearing: 'Today is the day we are silent no more'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...rd-hearing-today-day-silent-no-164244292.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Sep 27 20:20:27 UTC 2018"
},

based and pharaohpilled

It's because they are brown and ugly, hence it is called "harassment". I saw a vid of Turkish men taking pics with some sexy black woman tourist in Turkey, and she loved the attention because Anatolians are chads compared to these street rats

They are indeed kids/teens, the soy OP calls them men in order to dehumanize them, more easily pin evil intentions on them, and to sexualize the situation.
JFL Only a sheboon turd will like attention given by turkroaches :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: