Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel White foid lies, sends innocent black man to jail for 16 years for RAPE, then says sorry when everyone found out she lied!

"Oh yes, black history month is almost near!!!! I have to tell the media that it was my fault that way I can get attention for my newest book, "sleeping with chad". Now the black guy can start his new life at 61 :foidSoy:"

Teehee so sowwy I ruined your entire life and made you spend 16 years in prison for something you didn't do teehee :foidSoy:
"Oh yes, black history month is almost near!!!! I have to tell the media that it was my fault that way I can get attention for my newest book, "sleeping with chad". Now the black guy can start his new life at 61 :foidSoy:"
Le empathetic gendirino

> black man
> innocent

Poor fucker, got cheated out of 16 years of his life and still has to virtue signal for the bitch 16 years later like a lower class citizen.

Lucky” was being adapted into a film when discrepancies between the memoir and the first script adaptation prompted executive producer Tim Mucciante to question the story.

He dropped out of the project and hired a private investigator who helped debunk the case against the wrongly convicted man.

Holy shit it took some random guy to hire a private investigator from his own pocket to exonerate the innocent man. Otherwise the truth would've still been hidden today. Unbelievable.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back