Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel White foid has breakdown because chad won't date here. She get absolutely destroyed, makes me feel sad for her

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Look at this pathetic whore explaining her sad existence lmao.

I want a boyfriend but guys won't date me". YA right bitch, you mean chad.
Hopefully she lives a lonely life and is not able to find a partner. Who am i kidding, she probably got million of messages from cucks right after she uploaded the video

Stupid whore wants an 8, at least, but she is barely 5. Dumb bitch.

someone dump acid on her please

Good morning, i hate women

Imagine being a father and raising that

Has a more masculine face then knajjd tbh.

Good morning, i hate women
comvsk7ncp611.jpg

Good, I hate white women

If she's a 5 then show me what a 10 looks like. I am genuinely interested in your judgement.
Her face is a 6, her big ol’ titties make her a 8.

If she's a 5 then show me what a 10 looks like. I am genuinely interested in your judgement.

She is not 5, she is basically 4.

The /r/truerateme uses this guide, which is very similar to PSL rating.

That's skewed. Those 5s aren't 5s. They're at least 6s. Most women don't look as good as those 5s. A true 5 would be that if you see three women at random on the street, the middle rated one will be a 5. ie. There are as many women above a 5 as below a 5.

Those 5s mog most chicks IRL. The 4s there are more realistically 5s. Most women are ugly unless maybe you live in a Nordic country.

"chad dont want pump and dump me"
white women are the cancer of society

If she was "single" for even a month, she would have killed herself 10 times over by now. Incredibly entitled and annoying bitch, honestly I'd rather volcel than her, just because of her personality. But personality is like bottom 25% of the things that are relevant nowadays, so who gives a fuck about that.
All foids are just kids, so you could try shaping her into a human, somehow.
She's 6 at most though, as always difficult to tell over all the fakeup.

>fakeup
Not even bothering to play the video

And by single I mean not in a LTR

Obviously, she can get Chad to pump and dump but not to commit. The story of every hole.

some1 give her cancer plz

really 4/10?

jfl

solid 7 for me with fakeup, 6 without, cute, she's like 26 and still looks young

some people are right in the fact some of your incels basically want to date model tier women only.

Dear god this video is so fucking boring.

Stupid whore wants an 8, at least, but she is barely 5. Dumb bitch.
JFL dude. She is a 7 for me easily. She has this young and cute but probably still smart look. I dig that shit.
Need to see her without makeup for a real rating doe.

"Those 50 men that in my DMs are just not what I want in a guy."

Degenerate (((MGTOW))) and Low IQ NPC Roastie. Garbage video.

really 4/10?

jfl

solid 7 for me with fakeup, 6 without, cute, she's like 26 and still looks young

some people are right in the fact some of your incels basically want to date model tier women only.

I am following the rating scheme from truerateme, because these things are very subjective.

Btw, I am more than happy to shag any of these gorgeous women:

gS0eUBB.jpg
vNQh5Nh.jpg
6PaAwkT.jpg
mPhFBnK.jpg
mvXfgrn.jpg
p5zVoxd.jpg
FFA0rVR.jpg

Would you? Stop rating whores high.

Yea with all due respect, I am going to go ahead and say I do not agree with these guys on the ratings. Oh well, just my opinion.

I swear the world makes so much sense when you realize that when foids talk about men, they’re only talking about tall hot guys.. all the pieces of the puzzle finally come together.

You're fucking retarded if you think that caked-up plain jane is more than a 5 AT MOST.
That gay alien skulled bitch is an 8 to ethnics. She doesn't even look white after seeing her video.

Savannah Rosary
1 week ago
I can relate to her for feeling lonely, I wanted a boyfriend since I was like 16, I was never the one boys picked, I'm not very pretty dispite what my boyfriend thinks, I'm also not a brainless pushover, or easy. I wanted to love and be loved, I craved for the simple things, goodnight calls, and making my boyfriend happy with things I did for him like making sandwiches, the only person that gave me a chance was a beta male that was morbidly obese had no motivation put not effort into me and not once organised a date or took me one one. I dumped him because there was no chemistry and nothing else to him that made me want to stick around. My boyfriend now is what I wanted, and I cant believe it took me so long to meet him considering he's my friends brother.

OH GOD WHY

This woman is a prime example of how much makeup does for your face.

She is waiting for the perfect man to appear for her, her looksmatch is waiting for the book of knots and the rope that he bought

Savannah Rosary1 week ago
I can relate to her for feeling lonely, I wanted a boyfriend since I was like 16, I was never the one boys picked, I'm not very pretty dispite what my boyfriend thinks, I'm also not a brainless pushover, or easy. I wanted to love and be loved, I craved for the simple things, goodnight calls, and making my boyfriend happy with things I did for him like making sandwiches, the only person that gave me a chance was a beta male that was morbidly obese had no motivation put not effort into me and not once organised a date or took me one one. I dumped him because there was no chemistry and nothing else to him that made me want to stick around. My boyfriend now is what I wanted, and I cant believe it took me so long to meet him considering he's my friends brother.

OH GOD WHY
Sui fuel