Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel White female DESPISES her classmate for playing Gameboy!

Mixedcel

Mixedcel

Mixed-race incel with mixed feelings.
-
Jesus Christ this is horrifying. I am unable to express how much I hate her.

Attachments

• gameboy.jpg
    gameboy.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 246
Instead of play games all day she has moved on to higher iq tasks, like sucking dick all day.

Execution when

These kind of people you delete from your friendlist.

Or tell her she needs to grow more tits

I just played Pokemon gen 2 and gen 3 on a gameboy advance a few month ago, nothing wrong with liking these amazing games. Just because sluts like her only likes what is the new fad like only listens to the SHIT music in the top 50 on the radio or only watching the "popular" movies.

Seriously when I see her smug face bullying a guy for playing on one of the best devices ever made I sincerely want to rape the shit out of her soft, tight and smooth little body. And her equally slut friend who condones her bullying deserves to get as much dick forced inside of her tight little pussy.
Fucking sluts should know their place, I guarantee you guys back in the 20´s no girl would dare to cross a man like that, they knew their place. But now girls has so much power that they can get away with anything they want.

i deadass saw a dude playing on his 3DS at uni. i walked up to him and asked what he was doing.

he looked incel af
I just played Pokemon gen 2 and gen 3 on a gameboy advance a few month ago, nothing wrong with liking these amazing games. Just because sluts like her only likes what is the new fad like only listens to the SHIT music in the top 50 on the radio or only watching the "popular" movies.

Seriously when I see her smug face bullying a guy for playing on one of the best devices ever made I sincerely want to rape the shit out of her soft, tight and smooth little body. And her equally slut friend who condones her bullying deserves to get as much dick forced inside of her tight little pussy.
Fucking sluts should know their place, I guarantee you guys back in the 20´s no girl would dare to cross a man like that, they knew their place. But now girls has so much power that they can get away with anything they want.
you played the newer games?

I'm sure that some hours later she took a pic with an Xbox controller and uploaded to instagram with the hashtags #nerdgirl, #geekgirl and #gamergirl

She's telling him to grow up yet she's the one snapping creepshots of him to post online for laughs and shit talk? "Just be yourself bro" "No one cares about what you do bro". "People are to occupied with themselves to notice you bro" Kill this whore!

She needs acid makeup

JFL females trying to be funny but come off as assholes because of their extremely low IQ :lul:

i deadass saw a dude playing on his 3DS at uni. i walked up to him and asked what he was doing.

he looked incel af

you played the newer games?
No I only played up till Gen 3 Ruby from 2003. I played them as a kid, but bought them recently again along with a gameboy advance to experience the nostalgia.

Last edited:
Fuck what she thinks.

Cunt, i hope she gets an std.

This is the type of chick that watches mtv shit all day

tfw no white girl to make me her rim licker.

the worst next thing is the normie cucks sluts would support her post
tag this as RageFuel (oh didn't notice it was already tagged lol)

Poor boy is certainly incel and trying hard to cope and the fucking roasties won't let him. Time to go ER.

>breathing? lmao, I used to do that when I was like 1 year old, grow the fuck up
it's over for literally everyone

It's just fine for her to be on her phone all day with the other 100% of vapid females.

So what are her favorite pastimes, posting on normiebook, instagram, twitch whoring, or something?
lmao

Whenever I see women going around "policing maturity", I am reminded of this:
1465027151178 0

its only bad when youre ugly

She needed to have her skin ripped from the bone, that type of behavior should not be tolerated. How is she "grown up", does the dumb slut consider herself grown up because she gets railed by Chad every night?

So people who are "grown up" creepshot then post pictures of people minding their own business on social media so they can judge them?

What type of game boy is that it’s hella thin

teehee male shaming is ok because its men teehee

framecels on suicide watch
i remember getting the same treatment by everyone when playing my DS in secondary. why cant normies just shut the fuck up and go about their business?