Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious White Euros are Fakecels

• Thread starter Deleted member 45876
  • Start date
Deleted member 45876

Deleted member 45876

Banned
-
You cannot be incel while having all of the opportunities and advantages of being a White European.

These include:

1. Many more chances to talk to foids because of how European countries are laid out, i.e., small towns or big cities with plenty of chances to walk around and approach. You cannot do this in most of America.

2. You are more attractive, the average Euro is more attractive than the average American white.

3. You have plenty of ethnic foids there, mainly Arabs and Pajeetas that you can easily JBWmaxx. Good luck finding ethnic foids in the US if you don't live in a big city.

4. You are seen as smart and sophisticated as opposed to "le dumb, fat Americans."

You clearly are not in touch with Slavs.

Cope

You cannot be incel while having all of the opportunities and advantages of being a White European.

These include:

1. Many more chances to talk to foids because of how European countries are laid out, i.e., small towns or big cities with plenty of chances to walk around and approach. You cannot do this in most of America.

2. You are more attractive, the average Euro is more attractive than the average American white.

3. You have plenty of ethnic foids there, mainly Arabs and Pajeetas that you can easily JBWmaxx. Good luck finding ethnic foids in the US if you don't live in a big city.

4. You are seen as smart and sophisticated as opposed to "le dumb, fat Americans."
3. is mostly bullshit. where i live is 99% white so it is not helping

exactly, eurofags need to be banned! :feelshmm:
:feelshmm::feelshmm:

Joined Sep 10, 2022
Posts 6
Online 3h 9m

You clearly are not in touch with Slavs.
Maybe, but I am mostly talking about the shitty, arrogant pieces of Euro shit that flaunts how superior they are...cough...cough... Western Europeans that are 6'2.

Maybe, but I am mostly talking about the shitty, arrogant pieces of Euro shit that flaunts how superior they are...cough...cough... Western Europeans that are 6'2.
Since they like to talk about how superior they are, I am just flaunting their superiority and using it against them.

true but im from ugliest europe country UK and im 5'4 so... idk what u want me to do

Not true at all try being 5"9 in Germany

what about anglocels and germancels. anglos are ugly mfers, and germans tend to be autistic af

Sadness in a Jar
Banned