Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over White chadlite ties shoe laces for his sub3 noodle gf

Chadlite? maybe in uganda lol.he is a low tier normie.over here in london,he would be lucky to get that asian girl lol.

a low tier normie
He’s a HTN at worst. Good eye area and face shape overall. Just his hairline and entire harmony hold him back from being a slayer

height and white

Pussy inflation at work. He is head and neck taller than her.

Oof he can do better than that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Pussy inflation at work. He is head and neck taller than her.
that's the normal couple here in london. to find a couple whose height difference is only an inch or two is a meme due to how rare it is(it is common for ethnic couples,but whites rule over here so yeah).there is a lot of money in london,but even then those couples whose height difference is only one or two inches are mostly ethnics who have recently arrived here or don't know the language. it's brutal out here in big cities.

that's the normal couple here in london. to find a couple whose height difference is only an inch or two is a meme due to how rare it is(it is common for ethnic couples,but whites rule over here so yeah).there is a lot of money in london,but even then those couples whose height difference is only one or two inches are mostly ethnics who have recently arrived here or don't know the language. it's brutal out here in big cities.
I can only imagine how bad is the hypergamy in Big Cities.

I can only imagine how bad is the hypergamy in Big Cities.
it's hellish.like you have guys here who would be considered models backhome and would be dating the best stacies around,dating 5'2 ugly asian women.they are not even dating cute asian women,but bottom of the barrel asian women. that's why i wanna leave this hell.backhome life is much simpler and easier

Don’t really care for Asian fefails but it’s Ragefuel how self hating and white obsessed they are.

Wonder who his foid looksmatching is with?

There goes my target demographic, if that's the competition then it's completely over for me, it's done... Heck, it never even started. :blackpill:

Wonder who his foid looksmatching is with?

No-one, her standards are too high. She bas casual flings with Chad but she can't lock him down, she doesn't even consider men worth dating. Wait, that describes literally every tier of women but Prime Stacy at this point... :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I swear deathnics call every white guy chad. They are looksmatched maybe he’s 1 point higher.

I saw her pics, she's an Asian with breasts, just having those makes you a Stacy in riceland. I think that OP is undervalueing her SMV, she's thick in the right places which raises her value significantly as Asians are rarely thick and the fat ones end up looking like truckers or Hell's Angels members.

He’s a HTN at worst. Good eye area and face shape overall. Just his hairline and entire harmony hold him back from being a slayer
He’s a standard 5.5- 6/10 normie

I swear deathnics call every white guy chad. They are looksmatched maybe he’s 1 point higher.

JBW means all non-deformed White males are 6/10+ in the presence of ethnics.

You may also know of "Colorism", a form of JBW. Mulatto males have higher SMV.

Another ER in making white people should learn to stop destroying their genes but anyways pussy power is too strong i guess.

JBW means all non-deformed White males are 6/10+ in the presence of ethnics.

You may also know of "Colorism", a form of JBW. Mulatto males have higher SMV.
A JBWmaxxed normie is NOT equal to being chad in the slightest.

Males go for the scraps of the scraps now

wmaf is always such a head fuck for me. they are almost never looksmatched. either the guy is way hotter or the foid is way hotter (usually in asia)