Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White chadlite says there are so Many 10s in the Philippines.( Referring to Filipina Seamonkeys)

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
This just isn't true, objectively. Even if YOUR personal preference is against indian girls, it doesn't change that objectively, biologically, Indian women have

longer limbs
bigger butts
bigger boobs
bigger eyes
bigger lips
thinner noses compared to SEAs.
I already knew noodlewhores have flat chests and flat asses overall, i knew that when i was 15.

There's 4 races i struggle alot to find attractive:

SEA munkeys
Curry foids
Australian aboriginal foids
Sheboons

I just can't. Sure you can have some admixture of these ethnicities like gypsys for example and they can be more good looking. Some SEA munkeys can be better looking than others. Vietnamese foids are better looking than Filipina foids IMO.

Last edited:
With honesty, yeah that's just race bait :feelskek: That was from Pakistan I think, I am not sure though
So you lied? That's not even race bait. That's just you being disengious.

Only the 3rd video :feelskek: The first video has to from middle-east because he has a ginger beard and is speaking Arabic right?

ee
I already knew noodlewhores have flat chests and flat asses overall, i knew that when i was 15.

SEA munkeys
Curry foids
Sheboons
Again bro, I'm not attacking your personal taste, I'm simply speaking biologically. For example, even if you're not attracted to black women, it's still true they have big lips and big butts, which are seen as attractive by most males.

Personal taste does matter, for example, I like back woman's two-tones lips and their two-toned hands/feet, I also like afros, but that's not part of biological attractiveness.
I just can't. Sure you can have some admixture of these ethnicities like gypsys for example and they can be more good looking. Some SEA munkeys can be better looking than others. Vietnamese foids are better looking than Filipina foids IMO.
You're just proving my point with this. Veitnamese women look better than Filipinos because they have convergent evolution that gives them more EUROPEAN looking features.

Mildly leptorrhine (narrow european-like) nose that is higher than in other South Sinids. The face is longer and fine-featured, eyes larger, features deviate in a Europiform direction, mouth smaller. Eyes slanting, sometimes with epicanthic folds. Body hair scant.

Just saying I don't even hate Arabs. Arabs are High IQ and did many things right.

I am just pointing out that there are unhinged people in all populations

So what is that supposed to imply? That looks is subjective?
Not exactly, just that high attractiveness is somewhat more subjective than low attractiveness. There are still traits which are universally attractive in a face regardless of culture, such as symmetry, slightly exaggerated sex characterictics, and so on, but there also seem to be a fair number of culture/ethnicity specific traits which are attractive in one place but might not necessarily be in another, while for ugliness, that seems to be much less of a case with signs of ugliness being much more often simple universal ones.

That's for woman, what about men? Any data on that?
Much fewer data on this for men as far as I know. I've seen one Egyptian study which, as @comradespiderman29 is saying, claimed light brown skin to be rated the highest by women, followed by black and then white, but since Egypt is an Arab country that could kinda be expected, just as we have studies showing white skin to be liked in Europe. If I had to hedge my bets, I'd say this mostly depends on the place.

ee

Again bro, I'm not attacking your personal taste, I'm simply speaking biologically. For example, even if you're not attracted to black women, it's still true they have big lips and big butts, which are seen as attractive by most males.

Personal taste does matter, for example, I like back woman's two-tones lips and their two-toned hands/feet, I also like afros, but that's not part of biological attractiveness.

You're just proving my point with this. Veitnamese women look better than Filipinos because they have convergent evolution that gives them more EUROPEAN looking features.

View attachment 1215136

Mildly leptorrhine (narrow european-like) nose that is higher than in other South Sinids. The face is longer and fine-featured, eyes larger, features deviate in a Europiform direction, mouth smaller. Eyes slanting, sometimes with epicanthic folds. Body hair scant.
Yes of course i'm more attractive to foids who leans towards more white looking. That's why all the ethnicities that i listed have dark skin. There are of course exceptions to the rule. I find Rihanna attractive, but she's not even black, shes multiracial that's why. She doesn't have dark skin and the typical sheboon facial traits (except for her nose maybe). At the same time i wouldn't want to race-mix with her/have babies. I want my children to look like me.

Yeah, I think it's mostly Slav countries depopulating :feelsbadman: Should have been Anglos
Yeah Slavs are depopulating also

All Whites are: North, South, and East Europe.

Anglos are taking a massive hit also. I think the Irish & other Celts are taking an even bigger one.

Retarded cuck

Lmao I was literally just in BGC two weeks ago there are a lot of cute foids in the Philippines if you go to more urbanized areas.

SEA munkeys
Curry foids
Sheboons

Viets are the best SEA foids

Yeah Slavs are depopulating also

All Whites are: North, South, and East Europe.

Anglos are taking a massive hit also. I think the Irish & other Celts are taking an even bigger one.
Why are slavs depopulating?

Yes Bosnian
I c

But that is a crabs in a bucket mentality, and not good since if there's less Whites how could we possibly push back the infinite shitskin & nigger hordes. :waitwhat:

DNR, even smoking was promoted as a healthy practice by cigarette companies JFL.

@Copexodius Maximus Just laugh at mullas talking about the benefits of cow piss, I am sure you could debunk'em :feelshehe:
Religion is bluepilled, hence leads to this kind of coping. We are all susceptible to coping, so nothing new.
Just be Woman is LAW.

I c

But that is a crabs in a bucket mentality, and not good since if there's less Whites how could we possibly push back the infinite shitskin & nigger hordes. :waitwhat:
Nah it’s about quality not quantity

Why are slavs depopulating?
Low-birth rates, foids are leaving it seems, gypsy birthrates are quite high

I'm sure @WorthlessSlavicShit could explain better
Emigration and finally feeling the pain of the fertility rate crash of the 1990s. Admittedly, emigration is much less of a problem than before, a good number of the countries here already have positive net migration rates (the Baltics especially turned around pretty spectacularly in this area), and a good number of the people leaving now are going to other EE countries, so yeah, now it's mostly the low birthrates. During the economic apocalypse of the 90s the fertility rates have completely collapsed, then they've actually rather decently recovered making EE actually the only region where fertility rates have grown over the last 10 or 20 years, but it's still been below replacement rate for decades and we are finally feeling the pain. Basically, we got kicked into the future and are now where most of the developing world that had just dipped into below-replacement fertility rates will be in a decade or two.

Which I agree with, and to have that, we need all Whites
Where were the Anglos and fellow whites when the communists stepped on our necks?! If there’s a white brotherhood why did they fight so hard to stop Hitler liberating Europe from (((them)))?! Fuck off with your Anglocuck stormfront thinking.

I truly believe salvation is with Islam and the teachings of prophet Muhammad.

Where were the Anglos and fellow whites when the communists stepped on our necks?!
If there’s a white brotherhood why did they fight so hard to stop Hitler liberating Europe from (((them)))?!
I agree here, but that was the past.
Fuck off with your Anglocuck stormfront thinking.
No lol, I've recognized Anglo achievements yes, but I also see how they fucked things up.

However, we don't need more infighting. Also, I'm mostly Celtic jfl, so much for "muh Anglocuck"
I truly believe salvation is with Islam and the teachings of prophet Muhammad.
ok GrAYcel

Damn, 4 pages? So many replies since I last commented on this thread