Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White chadlite says there are so Many 10s in the Philippines.( Referring to Filipina Seamonkeys)

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
Never claimed Hinduism is better in this respect, stop the whataboutism please.

Also how true is this? I heard Zakir Nayak say the same thing
There are scientific backup as I published on it.

Said it both of these before, but:

most white guys who are into asian women are into them due to not being able to get white women, on top of being physically weak/short, so they need to go for them most subhuman asian women in order to "feel like a man". After all, if they genuinley had yellow fever, turk and asian women still look better than SEA women. Anyone with half a brain can see these white guys who go for SEA girls merely do it out of just how EASY it is to get jungle gook pussy

Said it both of these before, but:

most white guys who are into asian women are into them due to not being able to get white women, on top of being physically weak/short, so they need to go for them most subhuman asian women in order to "feel like a man". After all, if they genuinley had yellow fever, turk and asian women still look better than SEA women. Anyone with half a brain can see these white guys who go for SEA girls merely do it out of just how EASY it is to get jungle gook pussy
Exactly.

@WorthlessSlavicShit what's your thoughts? Do you think attraction to fair skin is innate or not? Are there any stats?
Lighter-than-average skin is attractive for females basically everywhere, but that doesn't automatically translate into universal preference for European-type white skin. This is because testosterone is a skin darkener, which means that women of all ethnic groups are on average lighter skinned than their men, which overall has made lighter-than-average-for-a-given-ethnicity skin an attractive trait to have for those women.

That paper just repeats what I said though:feelsjuice:. It notes that skin tones in that part of Nigeria range from very dark to yellowish/reddish/bronze etc., and that the lighter ones are seen as more attractive. Which is what I said, that skintones lighter than average for a given ethnic group are going to be seen as attractive for its women to have, but that doesn't mean that massively lighter-skinned foreign women are automatically going to be seen as even more attractive, nor does the paper you cited say that.

asians are cute, shit thread

That's not all Arabs. And what's with the fair and lovely skin thing? Pajeets and Pajeetas like to project.
Those are probably pajeets in saudi raping those camels tbh. Hindus literally have rituals were they ass-fuck dead horses, so this isn't out of the realm of their behaviour

So what is that supposed to imply? That looks is subjective?

Although I guess this makes sense why so many poor White men in America love black girls, since proximity leads to gradual attraction. Same with Asian women, since they tend to be on the same socioeconomic level as whites.

Those are probably pajeets in saudi raping those camels tbh. Hindus literally have rituals were they ass-fuck dead horses, so this isn't out of the realm of their behaviour
Lmfao. But I'm genuinely, suprised about how a pajeeta could accuse anyone of hating their skin colour

Still it's not the Jews who are forcing them to fly to the Philippines, white supermacist who have yellow fever like to cope with anything to justify their love for Seamonkeys. That's why I respect people like @DarkStar who refuses to betray his cause and fuck noodlewhores. Most "white nationalists" are fucking hypocrites.
Swedeish men literally import Thai wives into Sweden instead of beating swedeish women into place, who are pussy fucking arabs and blacks

What is this nigga doing in the phillipines its fucking over for me if this nigga can't get shit in the US :feelsrope:

Lighter-than-average skin is attractive for females basically everywhere, but that doesn't automatically translate into universal preference for European-type white skin. This is because testosterone is a skin darkener, which means that women of all ethnic groups are on average lighter skinned than their men, which overall has made lighter-than-average-for-a-given-ethnicity skin an attractive trait to have for those women.
True. But fair light brown is still attractive for men. Not brown or black which isbehat what Curries and blacks and many Asians usually, have.
IMG 20240805 222915IMG 20240805 222900

What is this nigga doing in the phillipines its fucking over for me if this nigga can't get shit in the US :feelsrope:
Yeah, it's surprising how guys like this are in the Philippines coping with " bold and bootuful Filipino womenzs"

That’s crazy he has to settle for them
If I was his future mutt offspring I'd strangle him for not reproducing with his looksmatch and leaving me subhuman

Idk I'm not Muslim.i'm maronite catholi. @Moroccancel and
@Made in Heaven can help you with that.
He's a retarded lying pajeet. Nothing new. Drinking camel piss isn't some common practice, nor is it a religious practice. There's nothing "holy" or sacred about camel piss like Pajeet shitskins do with cow piss, where they think it's magic.

It was once incident where some bedouins were sick, and the prophet instructed them to mix camel urine with camel milk to drink to help remedy their sickness. Even in modern medicine, horse urine is used in various medicines, so it's not that hard to imagine camel urine could have similar traits when mixed with milk.

Anyways, this thread was about SEAs, so leave it to a monkey jeet to go on a tangent as always.

He's a retarded lying pajeet. Nothing new. Drinking camel piss isn't some common practice, nor is it a religious practice. There's nothing "holy" or sacred about camel piss like Pajeet shitskins do with cow piss, where they think it's magic.

It was once incident where some bedouins were sick, and the prophet instructed them to mix camel urine with camel milk to drink to help remedy their sickness. Even in modern medicine, horse urine is used in various medicines, so it's not that hard to imagine camel urine could have similar traits when mixed with milk.

Anyways, this thread was about SEAs, so leave it to a monkey jeet to go on a tangent as always.
I see thanks. And yeah, usual, pajeet thing to go on random tangents.

He's just doing this on purpose to bait, there's a reason why he makes every thread into a race war. Shit was funny at first but now it's just annoying

He's just doing this on purpose to bait, there's a reason why he makes every thread into a race war. Shit was funny at first but now it's just annoying
And this was low effort hindu nationalist baiting. I swear they say the most retarded stuff about islam and Arabs.

And this was low effort hindu nationalist baiting. I swear they say the most retarded stuff about islam and Arabs.
I swear this guy doesn't ever post about anything incel-related, he's just using this forum because he got kicked off hindu nationalist twitter and can't reply bot anymore

Arabs don't hate their skin colour, unlike, Indians and Asians. That's simply a fact. And there's no "bringing". Love of whiteness is innate human behaviour. Some races love whiteness more depending, on how less causcasian they are.
This, stupid shitskin jeet needs to stop projecting. I know so many white arab women who love brown arab men. Even when I was a kid, I used to tell me dad and my cousin how I would have liked to have tan skin like them.

I disagree. It might be just me but i just can't find Curry foids attractive, at all. I can find arabic foids attractive but to me there's a huge difference in looks between Curry foids and arabic foids. So i would still say SEA munkeys and Curry foids are at the same looks level.

Very based, and yeah this was what I meant. Camel urine likely had anti-bacterial properties, so it was mixed with milk as a means of dealing with some illness. The shitskin jeet trying to paint it as if camel piss is something holy in islam like his cow piss is laughable, and that video of a man sucking on the dick of a camel is almost 100% a pajeet, since only they can be that filthy. Even his beard style looks nothing like what a gulf arab does with their beard

This, stupid shitskin jeet needs to stop projecting. I know so many white arab women who love brown arab men. Even when I was a kid, I used to tell me dad and my cousin how I would have liked to have tan skin like them.
I saw a video just yesterday about a hijabi complaining about how people stare at her white passing Arab husband. Just shows that we don't worship whiteness as much as jeets. A light skinned Jeet would never marry a darker woman

Just a reminder

Central Asia, Eastern Steppe, Iran, and Northern India (Pakistan) used to be indo european homeland untill it got muttified

Cope after cope they will never beat the DNA test
Talking to them is like talking to self hating latinos who are larping as white
This isn't true, pre-Mongolian Central Asia was overwhelmingly Tajik-adjacent in terms of their genetics.

Very based, and yeah this was what I meant. Camel urine likely had anti-bacterial properties, so it was mixed with milk as a means of dealing with some illness. The shitskin jeet trying to paint it as if camel piss is something holy in islam like his cow piss is laughable, and that video of a man sucking on the dick of a camel is almost 100% a pajeet, since only they can be that filthy. Even his beard style looks nothing like what a gulf arab does with their beard
Pajeets are so insecure about their race and religion. It's insane

That's for woman, what about men? Any data on that?
Those are probably pajeets in saudi raping those camels tbh.
With honesty, yeah that's just race bait :feelskek: That was from Pakistan I think, I am not sure though.

Still Pakis waz Arab and sheit and Indian muslims have Arabs DNA according to your own words :feelsthink:
Hindus literally have rituals were they ass-fuck dead horses, so this isn't out of the realm of their behaviour
There isn't any. And what your are referring to is a broader Proto-Indo-European ritual
He's a retarded lying pajeet. Nothing new. Drinking camel piss isn't some common practice, nor is it a religious practice.
Neither is it for curries. The point is that it's permissible and encouraged by the religions
There's nothing "holy" or sacred about camel piss like Pajeet shitskins do with cow piss, where they think it's magic.
It's considered "pure" by your scholars. And not just pajeets, Persians also
Really? :feelsbadman:
Very based, and yeah this was what I meant. Camel urine likely had anti-bacterial properties, so it was mixed with milk as a means of dealing with some illness.
All of the authors are mullas. You could just write it off as self-serving bais. And also even mud has "anti-bacterial properties" doesn't mean we should start eating it jfl

No hating on Islam though, some aspects of it are BASED when practiced by High IQ people :feelsokman:
Just shows that we don't worship whiteness as much as jeets. A light skinned Jeet would never marry a darker woman
Okay
Pajeets are so insecure about their race and religion. It's insane
Opposite curries believe they and their religion is the best, Persian travelers also noted the same the thing long back

This is because testosterone is a skin darkener, which means that women of all ethnic groups are on average lighter skinned than their men, which overall has made lighter-than-average-for-a-given-ethnicity skin an attractive trait to have for those women.
I can 100% attest to this, all 3 of my sisters are pale as snow, but me and my 4 brothers are either "darker" shade of peach, or light brown/yellow.

Still it's not the Jews who are forcing them to fly to the Philippines, white supermacist who have yellow fever like to cope with anything to justify their love for Seamonkeys. That's why I respect people like @DarkStar who refuses to betray his cause and fuck noodlewhores. Most "white nationalists" are fucking hypocrites.
Thanks mang
Based we will be the new white masters!
You Slav?
Who cares? They are going extinct anyway :feelsohh:
Not good lol

I disagree. It might be just me but i just can't find Curry foids attractive, at all. I can find arabic foids attractive but to me there's a huge difference in looks between Curry foids and arabic foids. So i would still say SEA munkeys and Curry foids are at the same looks level.
This just isn't true, objectively. Even if YOUR personal preference is against indian girls, it doesn't change that objectively, biologically, Indian women have

longer limbs
bigger butts
bigger boobs
bigger eyes
bigger lips
thinner noses compared to SEAs.

To be fair, if his mutt offspring stays in SEA, they will mog the pure jungle gooks
If he's retarded enough to call filipinas the most bootiful womenz on earth he's retarded enough to take his hapa mutt son back to the west

This just isn't true, objectively. Even if YOUR personal preference is against indian girls, it doesn't change that objectively, biologically, Indian women have

longer limbs
bigger butts
bigger boobs
bigger eyes
bigger lips
thinner noses compared to SEAs.
Curry foids can be foggers, seriously, I've seen many irl. I would actually rate them above most goblinas.

I saw a video just yesterday about a hijabi complaining about how people stare at her white passing Arab husband. Just shows that we don't worship whiteness as much as jeets. A light skinned Jeet would never marry a darker woman
Post it if you still have it.

And yeah, I know a Moroccan guy who went out of his way to marry a dark Egyptian woman.

Even my white cousin rejected a GREEN EYED Arab woman and married a tan Arab woman instead because he said he wanted a tan wife.

Yeah but @WorthlessSlavicShit is an encyclopedia of studies and data. I wanna hear his opinion on this?
This isn't my study. @WorthlessSlavicShit just say this study is real.