Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel White Chad daily life in Japan while I rot in my as a KHHV porcel house

Vyn

Vyn

I was born and my life was over
★★★★★

It just makes me so fucking mad, fuck this life this nigger was literally born with a golden spoon in the mouth he has money and women solely because of his looks

this reality we live in it all comes down to luck. Pure blind luck. If you were a lucky one you wouldn’t be here making a post

He's living the life of an harem protagonist while ricecels have to watch anime to get a semblance of the same experience

A life I will never have looks nice to be comfortable in your own body

Chad worshipping (modelling) wouldn't exist in my world. We would kill off all nigs and then establish a white ethnonationalist state where any gynocentric thinking would be corrected by sending those "individuals" to reeducation camps. All chads would be slaves to the supreme aryan incels.

this reality we live in it all comes down to luck. Pure blind luck. If you were a lucky one you wouldn’t be here making a post
especially getting laid. it is purely from genetic luck. at least with other things in life there is some leeway, but with foids, it never even began if you weren't genetically blessed enough.

I want to move to Japan, i would be a CHAD RULER there

Exactly it's so frustrating also this nigger is clearly making fun of us

especially getting laid. it is purely from genetic luck. at least with other things in life there is some leeway, but with foids, it never even began if you weren't genetically blessed enough.
Facts

He's living the life of an harem protagonist while ricecels have to watch anime to get a semblance of the same experience
I want to move to Japan, i would be a CHAD RULER there
Chad worshipping (modelling) wouldn't exist in my world. We would kill off all nigs and then establish a white ethnonationalist state where any gynocentric thinking would be corrected by sending those "individuals" to reeducation camps. All chads would be slaves to the supreme aryan incels.
A life I will never have looks nice to be comfortable in your own body
Look at this nigger making fun of us with his caption "Gymcel"

Modelling is such a stupidly easy job, you literally get paid for just existing and being nice to look at

fuck this faggot. he doesn't even deserve to be called a nigger. that's an insult to niggers

Not gonna watch im done with consuming this kind of media