Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White babies are now 52% of all US babies

• Thread starter Deleted member 34541
  • Start date
''Whites population is not decreasing bro, all in your head'' :soy:

''Whites population is not decreasing bro, all in your head'' :soy:
If you look at the census, for some reason they count Hispanics/Arabs as white. This is done on purpose, they will just import more and most cumskins will continue on as if we aren't being replaced.

Good news

UK thought 3 million White EU citizens lived in UK

In fact it's 5 million

We might have a even white 2021 census, compared to 2011
Also A lot of Hispanics look southern European

Last edited:
Good news
Your native English population is in decline. You can bring in as many Eastern Euro's as you like, but the English's days, just like White American's are sadly numbered.

And correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't it now the case, since Brexit, that you won't be getting as many gimmigrants from the EU, but as the UK government's immigration quota remains unchanged, they'll most likely come from non-white countries.

If that's true, way to shoot yourselves in the foot.

Your native English population is in decline. You can bring in as many Eastern Euro's as you like, but the English's days, just like White American's are sadly numbered.

And correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't it now the case, since Brexit, that you won't be getting as many gimmigrants from the EU, but as the UK government's immigration quota remains unchanged, they'll most likely come from non-white countries.

If that's true, way to shoot yourselves in the foot.
No instead we are getting 5.4 million Hong Kong

We will become Hapa/Japan

No instead we are getting 5.4 million Hong Kong

We will become Hapa/Japan

5 million Eastern Euro's & 5.4 million non-whites.
Then a few hundred thousand non whites every year from then on, mostly from non EU countries.

Depressing.

5 million Eastern Euro's & 5.4 million non-whites.
Then a few hundred thousand non whites every year from then on, mostly from non EU countries.

Depressing.
True but Eastern Euro aren't that bad, also East Asians are chill, better then france or sweden

It shows JBW is working because of all the ethnic foids wanting to race mix with white men.

half black half white are probably considered black or some shit, considering dominant genes and shit

half black half white are probably considered black or some shit, considering dominant genes and shit
Half-breeds are counted as Non-White's by the US Census.
Mixed is it's own ethnic category. Plus, b/c of all the brainwashing Gen Z/Gen Z Plus goes through, they will likely hate their white side, and identify more with the ethnic side. White's will be a minority by that point anyway, so hating on them will be cool. Just look at South Africa.

It shows JBW is working because of all the ethnic foids wanting to race mix with white men.
It's low IQ takes like this that make me wonder if you're really rice.

If I was a white American I would be very worried about that statistic

its OGRE for americans

Oh No:feelsohgod:

How can we save the honkies???
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Oh No:feelsohgod:

How can we save the honkies???
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Either honkies make more babies, or start self-segregating. I know a few cumskins that grew up in black areas. They were mercilessly bullied and ridiculed for being white. I know ethnics get bullied when they go to school in White areas, but what White's have to deal with when we are minorities around nonwhites is something else entirely, just look at South Africa.

ive read the US police reports and they consider mulatto passing ppl to be caucasian, irl its even less than that
Don't forget all the Hispanics who don't check off Hispanic and all the MENA people. It's definitely already below 50% if we are counting majority Euro people, let alone majority Northern Euro

Either honkies make more babies, or start self-segregating. I know a few cumskins that grew up in black areas. They were mercilessly bullied and ridiculed for being white. I know ethnics get bullied when they go to school in White areas, but what White's have to deal with when we are minorities around nonwhites is something else entirely, just look at South Africa.

Don’t care:feelsjuice:

Hopefully everyone dies in the next decade

America will become a rainbow country, unreversible. hope Europe, the homeland of whites can preserve its culture.

I am not white
True but Eastern Euro aren't that bad, also East Asians are chill, better then france or sweden
even england will accept all hong kongers who want to immigrate, there will only be a minority of hongkong people immigrate to england

it's pretty much over, most of the whites alive now are old, and if they do marry each other, it's late marriages out of convenience

t. "brocel"

Oh no! That's terrible.

Entire squad

America will become a rainbow country, unreversible. hope Europe, the homeland of whites can preserve its culture.

I am not white

even england will accept all hong kongers who want to immigrate, there will only be a minority of hongkong people immigrate to england
There's a few based countries that won't allow it to happen but majority of Europeans are too cucked to speak up about this.

Doesn't help that all our politicians are corrupted by or are themselves jews.
Oh no! That's terrible.

View attachment 447054
Yeah enjoy your few decades of nigger worship until the Jew doesn't need you anymore monkeyboy.

hope Europe, the homeland of whites can preserve its culture.
See below.
it's pretty much over, most of the whites alive now are old
Most white countries have higher deaths than births, the ones that don't are almost exclusively through immigration.
they did this to themselves
Sadly, yes. But the Japanese, South Koreans, are in the same boat and Chinese/Indians will soon be in the same boat of countries with declining populations.
The only populations that will increase are Africans and Middle Easterners. Their populations will explode, and when you take into consideration their low IQ's and proclivity towards violence/conflict, the world is fucked.

It was a good run while it lasted.

If you aren't willing to fight for your future, you probably don't deserve one. Whites gave up and fought their own best and brightest so a bunch of monkies and kikes could cwy victim all day and night while whites grovel and act like living doormats. Nature abhors weakness as much as it does a vacuum.

It’s white foids fault and jews, their ridiculously high standards are unmeetable