Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting White,Asian and Hispanic Incels, you're all damn lucky!

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-
Because you all have excellent choices of women. White,Asian and Hispanic women are far better looking than Black women. Seriously why do we black men get the short end of the stick in selection of women? Black women are more masculine,more aggressive,have larger noses and lips,have gross nappy short hair(why do you think so many Black Women get weaves) and the list goes on. I don't care that Black Women have better bodies, their faces are ugly most of the time.

If somehow all the White,Asian, and Hispanic incels here were to get a woman, it's more than likely she'll be of your same race and even if she's not too attractive she'll be far better looking than even decent looking black women. That's really saying something. Black women are also the least sought out by men of ALL groups so that's REALLY saying something. If we Black guys here were to get a woman it'll likely be a Black Woman and seeing I find Black Women less attractive than any other group of Female, it'll be too hard for me to care.

As for women who aren't black I don't hold it against them for not being attracted to Black guys since, we have nappy hair,bigger noses and lips and have negative stereotypes attributed to us.

So being a Blackcel sucks when you're not attracted to women of your own race.

I always wanted to let that out of my system. If I said this anywhere else I'll be banned for racism, but sexual attraction is something you cannot help, so I fail to see how it's racist.

volcel if you wouldn't

What... I mean if you think you identify as an incel why do you have preferences? Also why the fuck would white,asian or hispanic incels be happy they have excellent choices? They won't get to pick them anyway..
Now get the fuck out

What... I mean if you think you identify as an incel why do you have preferences? Also why the fuck would white,asian or hispanic incels be happy they have excellent choices? They won't get to pick them anyway..
Now get the fuck out

I do. nobody wants to fuck a nappy headed hoe.

Now get the fuck out

You get the fuck out! I already said if you're to get a woman even if she's not very attractive she'll be better looking than any black woman due to features they have black women don't have. But since you're too mentally stunted to read what I said it's no surprise you made this post.

Black women are the bottom of the barrel but still have higher smv than top tier Chad. Black men on the other hand were given the gift of the BBC so they don't have to stick with their own women. Take it from me as a hispanic-cel, plenty of these latina chicks crave the bbc.

some black girls are good looking

Black women are the bottom of the barrel but still have higher smv than top tier Chad. Black men on the other hand were given the gift of the BBC so they don't have to stick with their own women. Take it from me as a hispanic-cel, plenty of these latina chicks crave the bbc.

While I'm aware of women of other races are attracted to black men due to BBC, most women of other races prefer white dudes sadly or men of their own races.

some black girls are good looking

Only because of the weave and 500 tons of make up they put on.