Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel While you were working on school getting good grades, working on yourself, being a good and productive citizen, this is what girls were thinking sbout

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Jfl at being a good person.
Girls list after these guys from start.
It was over for you if you were little and your relative said he such a smart kid who focuses on school and stays away from girls and stays away from drugs. Very nice and quiet kid

Where's the compilation of high school valedictorians?

It was over for you if you were little and your relative said he such a smart kid who focuses on school and stays away from girls and stays away from drugs. Very nice and quiet kid
:feelsbadman::feelspuke::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel:

LMAO JERMEY MEEKS IS LITERALLY IN THE VIDEO. Also the tags are shit like jawline, jaw, handsome. You dont see guys anymore ogling over hot foids on social platforms as much because thats “sexist” while foids do the same shit, even worse by pointing out certain shit and only dating guys eith that certain shit and its acceptable in society

Last edited:
Women desire dark triad chads

Every instagram page, that has the word jawline in it's name is fucking cancer.

There's no jaw on my face

Fuck this shit motivated me to save money and keep working towards getting jaw surgery

They only think about chad

People in jail tend to be more muscular, have higher test etc.

Go figure

All the guys in the video are technically losers because of the fact that they're criminals, but since they have chad tier bones they're automatically considered slayers and thus winners by these low iq foids. Clown world and rage motivates me to do something about it
Where's the compilation of high school valedictorians?
In foid's eyes
chad working at mdconalds >>>>>> incel-tier physics phd researcher

Last edited:
There is no reason to participate in society as an incel. Any contribution incels have made to the world disproportionately benefits chads and foids

There is no reason to participate in society as an incel. Any contribution incels have made to the world disproportionately benefits chads and foids
X24

Jfl at being a good person.
Girls list after these guys from start.

Yep you done it again. You never fail at making me suicidal :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. Why is it always you ?

notice how they are all good looking.

Fucking brutal. When I was in school I stayed out of trouble but I got the shit kicked out of me and was insulted a lot. Fuck normalfags and fuck their ideas of "justice".

Yep you done it again. You never fail at making me suicidal :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. Why is it always you ?
Fucking brutal. When I was in school I stayed out of trouble but I got the shit kicked out of me and was insulted a lot. Fuck normalfags and fuck their ideas of "justice".

Unless you are chad you can't afford to be quiet and calm.
You need to be extroverted and clownish or else a lifetime of inceldom is waiting for you if that habit is not fixed

Unless you are chad you can't afford to be quiet and calm.
You need to be extroverted and clownish or else a lifetime of inceldom is waiting for you if that habit is not fixed
and even if that habit is fixed, a lifetime of inceldom awaits anyway if you're not chad

There is a foid in my class who ınvıtes thıs thuggnormie to class all the time,he considers people who dont fail at school nerds.He is also a thief and provokes my class against me.
Tell me why ı should feel sad when foids get murdered by these Chads and ı swear ı wıll donate you 5 dollars.

In foid's eyes
chad working at mdconalds >>>>>> incel-tier physics phd researcher

JFL one such foid on Reddit even made a thread complained about her Jewish physics researcher and was thirsty for Chad's dick as the latter had a "better" personality (read looks).
And she was doing dozens of Blackpill threads besides

Good person = disposable cuck
It is how it is nowadays

JFL one such foid on Reddit even made a thread complained about her Jewish physics researcher and was thirsty for Chad's dick as the latter had a "better" personality (read looks).
And she was doing dozens of Blackpill threads besides
I've seen it. Honestly if she had to complain on reddit it was probably over for her too jfl

We get it. Girls want Chad. You don’t need to cram it down my throat.

Giving women rights was mankind's worst decision

Lifefuel for ethnics.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back