Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill While you were at work today, there was a whore being paid >$200 for her vaccum-sealed turd by a pathetic CUCK

Just imagine life being so easy that one day you can just create an eshop where you sell your own fucking turds for 100s of dollars and cucks are buying so much you cant keep up with demand. :lul::lul::lul::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

cucks are buying so much you cant keep up with demand
cucc-jpg.14568

Why don't these cucks offer to give femoids they see walking in the street money to take a dump at their house and not flush the toilet?

Why don't these cucks offer to give femoids they see walking in the street money to take a dump at their house and not flush the toilet?
The wife's boyfriend wouldn't have it

if i was a woman i would stream myself playing videogames on twitch a few hours a day pretending to be lonely or "depressed" and hordes of virgins would obsess over me and give me their money. realistically i could do this for a year or two and have enough money to buy a house
They are bald old freaks mostly, so nearly all femoids would be repulsed by them.

Someone needs to do poowhoring. New market niche tbh

Even worse, there was a Chad who earned your monthly wage by taking a señfie to their instagram.

At least incels can catfish the same idiots who spend money on females online. I loved when I used to catfish paypigs, it was a lot of work but it could be really worth it if you found some dumb cuck who would send you $50 a week to just tell him to fuck off and send him a pic of a camwhore.

Puts us currycels to shame. And we do it for free.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back