Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW While randomly browsing numbers on reddit, I found the most sexually disturbing things I have ever seen.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
First of all, the specific number that took me to all this was "51". From there, I was able to find several HEAVY NSFW subs.
Real extremely abusive rape kink stories that go way too far, teen sons doing their mothers, 13-year-olds that enjoyed sleeping with their fathers and have been doing it for decades, aunt-nephew, all kinds of shit. I... I... I am at a loss for words, seriously. How come are not these communities under investigation? What the fuck????????????????????

Here is the story of the 13-year-old and the comments on it, which are recent. I simply don't even know what to say about this, seriously. I don't know. I guess IT cucks need a new target because these subreddits and these stories are far serious than anything we have ever said or posted here. That is real mental illness and degeneration that knows no boundaries.

SCREENSHOT THIS AND POST IN YOUR SUBREDDIT IT CUCKS, GO FIND THESE PREDATORS AND DEGENERATES INSTEAD OF TALKING ABOUT US

Attachments

• js.png
    js.png
    102 KB · Views: 1,044
  • js2.png
    js2.png
    38.5 KB · Views: 1,037
Fucking degenerates but probably a larp

But we get banned because we don't get pussy
This is some disturbing shit

Today is May 13 2021....

And I HATE WOMEN!

I also hate faggots, Jews, chinks and nazifags

I especially hate Nazifags that scream WP but on the low are either a faggot a Jew or breed with Chinks

:feelsjuice:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

IT won't touch this

if they touch it they will use mental gymnastic techniques to put the blame on us :feelskek:

>reddit

another degenerate fanfic

boy..

I don't know how true this is, but reading about incestuous clans hidden in mountains that have been doing it for centuries make it believable. If you don't believe, have a read on The Goler Clan. It will really open your mind that human degeneration knows no boundaries.
Here is another screenshot.

The comments are very good and a good insight into degeneracy. Incels are the monsters that think women are objects, right? RIGHT?

Attachments

• js3.png
    js3.png
    74.7 KB · Views: 837
I don't know how true this is, but reading about incestuous clans hidden in mountains that have been doing it for centuries make it believable. If you don't believe, have a read on The Goler Clan. It will really open your mind that human degeneration knows no boundaries.
Here is another screenshot.

The comments are very good and a good insight into degeneracy. Incels are the monsters that think women are objects, right? RIGHT?
link the subreddit tbh

want to see more of this shit

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

IT won't touch this

if they touch it they will use mental gymnastic techniques to put the blame on us :feelskek:
Of course the will be blaming us. They will find whatever unimaginable excuse possible to blame us over anything.

What is the subreddit name and why didn’t you mention it’s name. More importantly why did you take the time to censor these names...

What is the subreddit name and why didn’t you mention it’s name. More importantly why did you take the time to censor these names...
I don't know what kind of brigade it would cause if I said the sub names and uncensored the usernames. It could cause some serious troubles and harassment.

Just be 1st theory confirmed

Fucking degenerates but probably a larp
This, I wouldn't be surprised if IT users actually enjoy that shit. Probably they are active members of those subreddits lmao

I don't know what kind of brigade it would cause if I said the sub names and uncensored the usernames. It could cause some serious troubles and harassment.
Holy shit you Stop using “brigading”. This is not reddit, this is a forum with its seperate rules.

now open up the name of the subreddit and stop censoring people like a vagina. They are “supposedly” your enemies so even if any harassment happened who cares

MUH BRIGADE :soy::soy::soy:

Holy shit you Stop using “brigading”. This is not reddit, this is a forum with its seperate rules.

now open up the name of the subreddit and stop censoring people like a vagina. They are “supposedly” your enemies so even if any harassment happened who cares

MUH BRIGADE :soy::soy::soy:
My fear is that it could cause problems to this forum, which I don't want to happen. I have found my place here and I don't want to lose this precious part of my existence. In a separate post, I could release the names of the reddit, but I could possibly be banned or under investigatoin and I surely don't want that to me. What I have found there was completely random and accidental, all I did was litereally search for random numbers, the last one being 51.
This, I wouldn't be surprised if IT users actually enjoy that shit. Probably they are active members of those subreddits lmao
Yes with alt accounts. Then they get to boast about how much sex they get to have. Fucking scum.

Last edited:
They're the ones giving positive comments no doubt.

IT CUCKS LOGIC: AT LEAST THEY HAVE SEX
YOU CAN BET THESE MORONS WILL SAY THAT, HEAR ME OUT

It's more normal an acceptable to fuck ur mom than be celibate :feelskek: :blackpill:

It's more normal an acceptable to fuck ur mom than be celibate :feelskek: :blackpill:
I am still waiting for this to screenshot this and post there. Thet have already screenshot 3 of my posts. And this is the on I REALLY want them to do so.

People don't learn from history.

Maxresdefault 2

Undergang topbillede u2 fgubd6deohvcsuir7ga

F21e97d4977a9269dc330a37cfcf1211
Merlin 180262620 8c814b5b f5df 4af3 bf36 23979974e8d8 articleLarge

13 years old???
B-b-but she was just a child, such an innocent little angel!

Incest 99% larp

First of all, the specific number that took me to all this was "51". From there, I was able to find several HEAVY NSFW subs.
Real extremely abusive rape kink stories that go way too far, teen sons doing their mothers, 13-year-olds that enjoyed sleeping with their fathers and have been doing it for decades, aunt-nephew, all kinds of shit. I... I... I am at a loss for words, seriously. How come are not these communities under investigation? What the fuck????????????????????

Here is the story of the 13-year-old and the comments on it, which are recent. I simply don't even know what to say about this, seriously. I don't know. I guess IT cucks need a new target because these subreddits and these stories are far serious than anything we have ever said or posted here. That is real mental illness and degeneration that knows no boundaries.

SCREENSHOT THIS AND POST IN YOUR SUBREDDIT IT CUCKS, GO FIND THESE PREDATORS AND DEGENERATES INSTEAD OF TALKING ABOUT US
It’s just a LARP lol, you need to know what’s bait and what’s real.
People on Reddit are specially known for larping

It’s just a LARP lol, you need to know what’s bait and what’s real.
People on Reddit are specially known for larping
There are people like this irl, but they probably won’t be sharing their stories on reddit.