Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel While Normies are out partying on a Friday night....

Do you study the blade?

• Yes, the blade is the truest of art forms.

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • No,fuck the blade.Wheres my KSG?

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • I rather rope ,cope , and slang dope.

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
Zaetheus

Zaetheus

変態/オタク神。 私たち全員に慈悲をください。
-
I studied the blade...

877FF8E7 79E8 46E0 96D5 6C315F9B8F32
15212D73 CE1C 436F B074 3B500A6B3099
0CB0BE18 C289 48A5 B39E 4EA4211A07D5

Normies do not know the art of the blade. Seek inner strength and peace within yourselves. Friday nights are over hyped , most normies are rotting in their pajamas watching Netflix rn.

I study the ER variation

These pics from neckbeard rpg subreddit tho... :what::y'all:

ER is a terrible person to study jfl. He was awful at killing people and didn't really get to follow through with his plans.

He’d have gotten more kills if he learned how to use a sniper tbh. Why go Rambo on normies in a blaze of glory, then just snipe from a distance and flee before anyone could know what was going on .

He’d have gotten more kills if he learned how to use a sniper tbh. Why go Rambo on normies in a blaze of glory, then just snipe from a distance and flee before anyone could know what was going on .
I remember some guy used to snipe people from his car in DC or somewhere like that. I think he hid in his trunk and shot them from a hole or his back light or something. He got caught eventually though.

While Normies are out partying on a Friday night.... I studied ballistics.. while you were fucking chad, I practiced my accuracy, while you were traveling the world, I was studying shooting moving objects, while you were having teen love, my plan already took place.... now you want me to spare you?

While Normies are out partying on a Friday night.... I studied ballistics.. while you were fucking chad, I practiced my accuracy, while you were traveling the world, I was studying shooting moving objects, while you were having teen love, my plan already took place.... now you want me to spare you?
:feelsohh::feelskek:

54907490 1A8A 44B1 A6BB 924B7076CB89

I remember some guy used to snipe people from his car in DC or somewhere like that. I think he hid in his trunk and shot them from a hole or his back light or something. He got caught eventually though.
i think police or the army has a method of locating snipers, i think they flash a light at the mountains and they see a reflection on ur scope and its over, thats why the best sniper in the world (white death) didnt use scope

saved

Location is key, if you’re in a heavily populated area with surveillance cameras around trying to fire on civilians you’re bound to be caught. Covering all the bases to ensure you’re never caught is easier this way then suicide by cop. You think people would know what was happening with an active shooter situation especially with a sniper? Nah, you could pick off 5-9 people before anyone knows what’s occurring. I could go into it but that would be too much tbh. You get my drift.

I study the fist

every friday I hit the peak of my depression and tell myself i need to kill myself already. I cant wait for the day I actually grow the balls to do it.

I have just mastered the ancient LDAR technique

Is this 'studying the blade' thing legit?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back