Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel While incels not even get basic intimacy needs fullfilled there are people out there who fight for the acceptance of 64 gender jfl

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Just lol @your existence. You easily find joy in your life if you werent ugly.

Just take some prozac hurr durr

Just go on a trip it totally will change your perspective on life muh

Just take a shower and groom your skin and get a new haircut tehehehe

It's over
hang_b_421220415.jpg

Nobody gives a fuck about sub5 males, we could all drop dead tomorrow and society would just shrug it off

Nobody gives a fuck about sub5 males, we could all drop dead tomorrow and society would just shrug it off

They would, but just because becky dont get child support for her 5th tyrone fucked baby
Stacy has to pay her abortion alone
And some other bitch dies of throath cancer because theres no incel money to pay the threatment

They dont want us but need us as slaves of the society.

We work, get laughed on and humilliatet, were nothing absolute nothing more for women than emotional tampons and tax payers. Were like the blacks back in the old days. Were modern slaves without a chain. And the worst is most of us cant even attempt to flee. We cant run from ourselfes, we can just suicide or endure the pain.

I identify as the slayer gender, it is transslayerphobic for cis women to NOT f*ck me.

JFL, what's next? Forcing starving children in africa to donate to pricks like bill gates or stephen hawking?

If we are so subhuman, why they don't create a gender, for women, called incelsexual, incelsexuality, etc?

What gets me about these gender warriors is that what they're fighting for already exists: male or female. Choose one, already.

inb4 'gender-critical' feminists (the only difference between them and conventional SJWs is that they hate trannies as well lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back