Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which would you rather be?

Which would you rather be?

• Total voters
5'6 pretty boy anyone who says otherwise is coping

1st one, I get to upgrade my height too lol

can i be a 6'4 pretty and high t instead?

Man I don't want to be raped by Tyrone at 5'6, not sure I would prefer average 6'4

Both are equally great. Would choose short pretty boy.

Big ogre: potential martial arts success
Short prettyboy: gets hieghtmogged all the time but is cute and finds friends everywhere

If my mental state stayed the same then ogre easily

Tough call, but 9/10 is legit got tier looks

this is no challenging question ryo, ofc 5'6'' 9/10 and not even close

5'6'' isnt that bad. i mean it is bad but it can easily be redeemed by 9/10 face.

face > race > height > frame

You have to be mentally challenged to choose the second option

I just wanna be NT. I think I could ascend if I was

low iq poll
>be 5'6
>gymcel
>lifts to be 5'8
>fuck jbs all day

>be 6'4 ogre
>be @Tellem--T

Id rather be a super slayer twink who wears high heels than a cave troll

I chose the second option

193 cm, high testosterone. At 168 cm with a pretty you will no more than a child to females, society wont takr you seriously. You will be a literal joke where people say "your facial genetic is wasted with this body".

low iq poll

Obviously a 5'6 9/10 pretty boy would get women and a truly ugly 6'4 high T ogre would be truecel. Anyone even mildly black pilled would know this.

I just wanted to see what percent of the forum would acknowledge this, which is why I didn't inject any visible bias into the poll or thread (until now obviously).

193 cm, high testosterone. At 168 cm with a pretty you will no more than a child to females, society wont takr you seriously. You will be a literal joke where people say "your facial genetic is wasted with this body".
TzfIWOXOOGCsTOG5KE9Bt0SqZOFuFd8DiWaFFVfXgmg68B2szYznxXEVVaSB4nz0HwTr94nBN0XVjSvZxpYH2NooNaZA9ghzsWCnU3V7Uf0AuhoSmuN7HvF9kna9StjXEh8Wpv74RHIOFyB-AKFq1fo=w450-h252-nc

According to your logic, this guy
images

4a8a36e03c0275067f31e34ac0ff1635.jpg

is a "child" to females and a "joke" to society.

While this guy
images

is a chad to females and a god to society.

This is kind of a trick question prettyboy is short and can probably get woman fairly easy but the High T Ogre could be good at sports and could go Pro in football and get woman that way... hmmmmm

According to your logic, this guy
images

4a8a36e03c0275067f31e34ac0ff1635.jpg

is a "child" to females and a "joke" to society.

While this guy
images

is a chad to females and a god to society.

1- Gheorghe Mureşan is not 193 cm, he is
2.31 m which is a literal giant. This is why he looks weird.
2- He has a wife, also two children.
3- Not only that, you cherry picked pictures.
4- It is better to literally look down on people other than look up. This is why short height will make females pet you like a cute dog.
5- Yes indeed, taller individuals a tend have advantage in sports. Especially with high amoubt of natural mass, reach and more.

6'4

Being short is the worst.

if that's the case youre not ugly no?
I think if I was sane I could possibly get a 5/10 or even 6/10 gf with some strict looksmaxing

But I literally have delusions in the middle of conversations and scream at visions every other night.Talking with other humans send me into panic attacks.

That's an easy choice. As a 6'4" ugly ogre I still wouldn't get laid, if I were a 5'6" pretty boy getting laid would be piss easy. Height and shit like that doesn't matter if you look great. Hell, if I were a 9/10 at 5'6" I could probably fuck some tall 6ft 8/10 with no problem.

Height obviously. No man over 6'2 can be ugly.

the thing about being that short is that you can possibly date a girl who is short as fuck so she will think you're perfect height.

Don't bother with this as a tranny you're on tutorial mode now. Those are problems of men.
Lmao. U dont understand that girls dont really like trannies. In fact I would say it is a handicap more than anything.

Pretty boy obviously. I am not a delusional hightcoper.

Lmao. U dont understand that girls dont really like trannies. In fact I would say it is a handicap more than anything.
That's why you got laid after you "transformed" ? And if it had been really a handicap you wouldn't have bothered doing it. I'm not an idiot.

That's why you got laid after you "transformed" ? And if it had been really a handicap you wouldn't have bothered doing it. I'm not an idiot.
I didn't do it to get laid. Ppl can sometimes do things other than for sex.
Most females would not even think to date a trans person. It is a niche of some lesbian and some hetero (usually very young) who like it. Most dont.

I didn't do it to get laid. Ppl can sometimes do things other than for sex.
Most females would not even think to date a trans person. It is a niche of some lesbian and some hetero (usually very young) who like it. Most dont.
Lmao you can land a lesbo with ease as a tranny. I'll never fucking touch a female forever and you're complaining about your non-existent problems ?

5'6. Can get leg surgery to be 5'10 at the best. That will give you enough sexual capital to go to anime conventions and be faggishly flamboyant and swagmasterish until you get laid.

Having defined facial features from the dwindling caucasian race is rarer and more glamorous by the day, and thus a bigger status symbol. Tbh, it's the more glamorous/ regal/ exceptional/ primally affluent for the models of godliness that women want. That's why the vampire craze from twilight was so prominent. It's a combination of race/ height/ slayerness/ etc.

Overall it's the distinctive/ remarkability about yourself that fits the model of uncommon/ peerlessly superior. A woman's dimensionality of her own hierarchy/ criteria of love/ intimacy/ desire, whatever it may revolve around, will indulge in that.

The average young white female is taller than 5'6.
How tall is she then. I thought the universal height is 5'4. But that's chinks and indians included.

I think if I was sane I could possibly get a 5/10 or even 6/10 gf with some strict looksmaxing

But I literally have delusions in the middle of conversations and scream at visions every other night.Talking with other humans send me into panic attacks.
Oh wow, that sounds terrible.

Only reason to be a 6'4 ogre is that you can pull off a predator cosplay

ugly and 6'4 tbh. The height could halo you to a 5/10 in terms of your balance of features.

It would it be fair if were a 6'4 guy with a 6/10 face.