Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which video is cringier?

• Thread starter NotQuiteChadLite
  • Start date
NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
Furry one.
Furrycel degenerates should just rope tbh tbh.

what do you mean? spongebob style is straight fire

Furry one since the spongebob one is just some kid making a bad video. The furry one is 100% cancer and way more effort was put into it. Also those suits are thousands of dollars so you know actual money was spent on that video while the spongebob video is probably just filmed on some kids phone or computer.

Furries are guarantied incels. You don't develop a fetish like that unless you've been alone for a long time.

Neither. I like both videos.

That poor kid seems to have low self-awareness to not realise his voice is sui fuel and he has no swag. Future incel guaranteed.

Not as bad as parents changing the nappy of a 30 year old man because it's his fetish.

wtf, couldn't make it through 30 seconds of either, suicide fuel
uj0Vezd.gif

I can forgive the kid being cringe but the furry one on the other hand is putting effort into being a shitshow. Obviously the furry one is the most cringe.

Furry one since the spongebob one is just some kid making a bad video. The furry one is 100% cancer and way more effort was put into it. Also those suits are thousands of dollars so you know actual money was spent on that video while the spongebob video is probably just filmed on some kids phone or computer.
high iq post

Based observation

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey sexy fish xD
both are dumb as fuck, the spongebob one is kinda funny
no cringe

2nd isn't cringy at all, it's a fat kid who makes "funny" videos. Plenty of us probably had that class clown phase since it was the only way we could get the slightest attention.

1st is a classic, but I've never seen the second one. At least the furries had their face covered, he has to live that down for the rest of his life.

Try watching these

The furry one, since there was so much work placed into it but I wanted to jump off a building after the second one.

Try watching these

Mate, that's too long to watch without attempting suicide at least 10 times.

I'll hop on the bandwagon it's 1

the furry one cause they are full on adults while the other one is just a kid