Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which user posts the most autistic shit?

He's such a stupid annoying turd that I put him on my 'ignore' list, something I've done once and only once in all my time on this forum. Navigating this forum is so much easier without his spam filling up a quarter of every page.
Brutal ngl

@2340922
Every time i see him i get spooked

does it make u realize i cant think of a way to achieve that too
brutal

does that make u realize we are both completely clueless and that we should ask withoutme for help

brutal

does that make u realize we are both completely clueless and that we should ask withoutme for help
@WithoutMe

does it make u happy i made the first move and asked him so u dont have to

@WithoutMe

legit lold

and yes, im happy

I lurked this thread but nobody mentioned me so haha you fuckers

BrendioEEE, that guy is severely mentally ill tbh
I am actually, unironically, saying this no meme, the most sane person with a grasp on reality on Earth.
"women fuck horses because of their high status"
"ethnics have it better than whites"
True
"im poor and cant get a job because of my looks"
I have a job now actually, only got it because of a connection not any actual merit, and its a seasonal job meaning after December they'll probably let me go.

That Eugenicist guy who can't write any post without the word muh "white".

I am actually, unironically, saying this no meme, the most sane person with a grasp on reality on Earth.
Thats very ironic considering you are one of the biggest coping incels i've seen. Just goes to show you can be coping hard no matter what pill you subscribe too
A delusional person will never know it, it kinda goes against itself

Thats very ironic considering you are one of the biggest coping incels i've seen. Just goes to show you can be coping hard no matter what pill you subscribe too
A delusional person will never know it, it kinda goes against itself
I will get money, I will get the virgin wife, I will become The Next Hitler™, I will go to heaven before I die, and I will come back and destroy interdimensional demons with my bare hands, and I will personally end Inceldom forever.

I will get money, I will get the virgin wife, I will become The Next Hitler™, I will go to heaven before I die, and I will come back and destroy interdimensional demons with my bare hands, and I will personally end Inceldom forever.
insanitymaxxes me tbh

@WithoutMe

Does it make you angry that he didn't reply

The most brutal mogging of all, @2340922 what do you have to say for yourself
he remains silent as he collects our data and sends it to the FBI , his evil grin hiding behind a trenchcoat and his 10 inch cock fully erect .

@2340922
Every time i see him i get spooked
i dont get it what u mean by that? :feelstrash: :feelstrash:
he will doxx you and then forcefully take your virginity with his 10 inch cock
:feelstrash: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:
he remains silent as he collects our data and sends it to the FBI , his evil grin hiding behind a trenchcoat and his 10 inch cock fully erect .
where do u have proof greycel
Just run @2340922 game bro!
what did i miss :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:ijust woke up sry

@Napoleon de Geso tbh

i dont get it what u mean by that? :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

:feelstrash: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:

where do u have proof greycel

what did i miss :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:ijust woke up sry
@IamJacksBrokenHeart has proof of it you hung donkey

We will achieve this state by hitting the gym in the most brutal way.

i dont know because im affraid to go to page 2 and only read fresh threads

that pedo guy is probably most disturbing, i dont like that by posting here im associated with pedo

Napoleon de grado and the pepe avi guy
Napoleon is the greatest writer the English language ever witnessed, to the point he made it evolve.