Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which user here is most likely to ascend?

lu.jones

lu.jones

jones 2025!
★★★★★
I’d say @Dr. Autismo , that chink girl literally wanted to fuck and he was too autistic to get the reference . Feel bad u missed ur shot :cryfeels:

Flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8

I'd say @Jason Voorhees

He didn't look that bad tbh

I’d say @Dr. Autismo , that chink girl literally wanted to fuck and he was too autistic to get the reference . Feel bad u missed ur shot :cryfeels:
can you sum it up because i missed the post

i didn't want to get metoo'd for trying to chat up a teen noodlewhore

can you sum it up because i missed the post

She wanted to bait you. If a foid is really interested in a guy she will make it super easy for him

She just trolling your ass

Id say @Left4DeadDarkie or @CoreSchizo

@Numb

Im the only one who won't ascend. Fuck this bullshit world

I’d say @Left4DeadDarkie he’s 6ft, good frame, bbc, dimorphic just needs to lose weight and take care of his skin and he’d be able to hook up every friday.

@edgelordcel has a good jawline mostly just short for his country could geomaxx anywhere and find somebody

@wereq ‘s self hatred will give in and he’ll settle for a pajeeta

@Michael15651 gets attention from decently attractive girls for being jacked, but has too much anxiety supposedly to fuck them

@Nanoventor is 6’4

@ron.belgrade got approached by an asian noodle

@basedcrackaddict claims 6/10, 5’10, and NT

@vendetta 5’11, white, muscular, young

Last edited:
@edgelordcel has a good jawline mostly just short for his country could geomaxx anywhere and find somebody
reported we will get rid of him. are they any pics?

I’d say @Left4DeadDarkie he’s 6ft, good frame, bbc, dimorphic just needs to lose weight and take care of his skin and he’d be able to hook up every friday.

@Michael15651 gets attention from decently attractive girls for being jacked, but has too much anxiety supposedly to fuck them

@Nanoventor is 6’4

Literally fakecels.is

he will get the ultra ban and double ban

@Nanoventor is 6’4

@Nanoventor is 6’4

BAN BAN BAN :feelsree:

I swear if I was a moderator so many users would be banned. Only gigatruecel khhv would be allowed
BAN BAN BAN :feelsree:
I’ll do least likely to ascend now
1, @SlayerSlayer 5’3 chink with 2 inch cock on top every other failo
2. @starcrapoo 5’6 chink ugly wizard
3. @lennox 5’6 framelet autistic chink who failed to SEAMAXX
4. @Cayden Zhang disgustingly ugly pignosed chink abomination
5. @AsiaCel similarly ugly to the previously mentioned ricecels but with a brutal eye area
6. @Lv99_BixNood Autistic manlet chink who got bullied in school
7. @mcmoohyun Claims to be uglier than all the other aforementioned users and has super high inhibition
8. @Emba 62 years old
9. @SandNiggerKANG saw his chin reveal, described other truecel features like this close set eyes and horsefacs
10. @lu.jones mentally unstable 5’6 mulatto framelet struggling with femdom idealation.

Honarary mentions include
@Lonelyus
@TheGrayWolf
@short
@conradespiderman29
@whitefeminineboy
@unique_freak
@thecel (not active but extremely truecel almost slayerslayer tier)
@Seahorsecel
@comradespiderman29
and
@Pancakecel

5. @AsiaCel similarly ugly to the previously mentioned ricecels but with a brutal eye area
7. @mcmoohyun Claims to be uglier than all the other aforementioned users and has super high inhibition
8. @Emba 62 years old
9. @SandNiggerKANG saw his chin reveal, described other truecel features like this close set eyes and horsefacs
10. @lu.jones mentally unstable 5’6 mulatto framelet struggling with femdom idealation.

@Lonelyus
@TheGrayWolf
@short
@conradespiderman29
@whitefeminineboy
@unique_freak
@Seahorsecel
@comradespiderman29
and
@Pancakecel
I should make this its own thread.

8. @Emba 62 years old

@Lonelyus
@TheGrayWolf
@short
@conradespiderman29
@whitefeminineboy
@unique_freak
@Seahorsecel
@comradespiderman29
and
@Pancakecel
I made it into the top 10 lol

I made it into the top 10 lol
mogs me I made it to the top 5. I wanna make a list of all the .is truecels. probably going to be most of the userbase honestly.

mogs me I made it to the top 5. I wanna make a list of all the .is truecels. probably going to be most of the userbase honestly.
Sounds good
IMG 6234

This is a tracing of my nose, it’s turned up like a pigs and it a lot bigger than it should be for my face