Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Which user here has it the worst?

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Proud believer in Ochako Urarakaism
★★★★★
Who here has it the worst out of everybody? I can probably assume there is one user who is below 4'10 and has inceldom the worst out of everybody on this forum?

I don't think I have it the worse, I'm 5'4, just below average looking, ethnic, dumb, NT

the shortest user

I am 3'10. I think I have it the worst.

@intellau_celestic

so many users here 'nuhh uhh im the truest truecel nuhh uhhh'

nerds

besides the fact that i'm a sad little ethnic looking autistic drug addicted orphan with a micropenis

i have good copes which keeps me from snapping/roping

so im pretty ok, i think

so many users here 'nuhh uhh im the truest truecel nuhh uhhh'

nerds

besides the fact that i'm a sad little ethnic looking autistic drug addicted orphan with a micropenis

i have good copes which keeps me from snapping/roping

so im pretty ok, i think
Between @Emba and @mericks has it the worst

Are there any birth defect havers out there? Facial deformity, disabled, dwarfism? My cleft palate fucking sucks but is theoretically surgerymaxxable so there are surely worse fates.

Iam 5'2 curry so might be me

I have it pretty fucking bad, but probably not THE worst. I'm up there though.

How have you been here for 2/3 of a year and still have the forum knowledge of a newfag :lul:
There are hundreds of users here saar, cant memorize them all

Intellau had 170k posts surely you saw some
I did but people say he had it the worst but he isnt here anymore so someone took his place for who has it the worst

@Intellau_Celistic . I don't think there is anyone as truecel as him here

He isn't here anymore so someone else has to take his place
Probably @TheGrayWolf out of the active users here. That is if he really is as short as he says

Definitely not me

Probably @TheGrayWolf out of the active users here. That is if he really is as short as he says
I am and indeed my face/head are the real problem. People never say anything directly to me but from "monster" and "ugliest person I've ever seen" to "look at that guy" or "wtf does he look like" there are a lot of comments

The RNA mutation that happened during my much too early puberty, is still a mystery.

Probably @
TheGrayWolf
@TheGrayWolf

Might be @hopeless_cel

Micropenis guy
Hypopituitarism guy ''short'' who was @ed multiple times
6'11 wheelchair guy

imo so far, the rest of true incels though I agree we all suffer in different ways despite our physical differences

Whoever the shortest user is

Me im trucel og from 1996 and me and @NoIdeaWhatToDo

@Chad suffers the most out of all of us

Who here has it the worst out of everybody? I can probably assume there is one user who is below 4'10 and has inceldom the worst out of everybody on this forum?
There is some guy here who lost the head of his penis during a botched circumcision don't know if it is larp but very brutal if real

the oldest one here

dose the master count