Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which user do you want caged the most?

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
Great thread idea from my boyo @Insomniac

cage him
3CFDE67F 9790 4F78 B57B 3DEEB976C352

You if you keep making these threads...
@Inceldo for always attacking other users/being constantly confrontational.
and cos he a snitch...

Not gonna lie, I looked in this thread to see if anyone mentioned me.

The user that I wanted caged the most has already been caged, so nobody tbh.

Let us know who it was.
@EthnicelNL

Can't think of a single high IQ post that larper ever produced, gotta be some of the lowest IQ content on this site.

You if you keep making these threads...
@Inceldo for always attacking other users/being constantly confrontational.
and cos he a snitch...
A few users are like that though. Not sure about the snitch part but the part about attacking people.

Not gonna lie, I looked in this thread to see if anyone mentioned me.
Lol for some reason a lot of people had animosity towards me while I had just joined. People thought I was a foid LARP. I wonder why... Totally not just bias towards newcels.

Lol for some reason a lot of people had animosity towards me while I had just joined. People thought I was a foid LARP. I wonder why... Totally not just bias towards newcels.
Bro you had something like 500 posts in one day, the entire offtopic page was filled with you being the most recent reply. It looked weird was all.

i wanna name a few but i don't want to be mean to them

but @Incelhope and @IncelDisciple can fuck right off
Not sure about the snitch part
he boasts about it

People are quick to point fingers and accuse others of being fakecels which is ironic because many people here say that they wouldn’t touch a fat chick.

he boasts about it
Oh right. I see.

he boasts about it
I always thought @Incelhope was very cool

Nobody, I don’t really dislike anyone tbh.

Im a virgin like you and thats all that matters there is nothing i bragged about or have to brag about
virgin doesn't mean incel. virfins can most definitely be fakecels too. a lot of the good looking guys that got banned we're probably virgins

Im a virgin like you and thats all that matters there is nothing i bragged about or have to brag about
Yeah he should elab tbh. Elab @SoyUnPerdedor

@Inceldo
@Damo the incel
Both faggots.

Ethnicel said you are a foid. If it ever comes to that again I have a PM from him saying that you are not and that he lied.

@Inceldo
@Damo the incel
Both faggots.

Ethnicel said you are a foid. If it ever comes to that again I have a PM from him saying that you are not and that he lied.
I also have a similar pm from him.

I hope this gets delete as a personal attack thread so Sniffles's blatant low effort reply all posts are deleted.
Ngl
I like you sniffles but stop this...

virgin doesn't mean incel. virfins can most definitely be fakecels too. a lot of the good looking guys that got banned we're probably virgins
Look we are both in this shithole we here have nothing to brag about, if someone brags here they have just polished their turd

I hope this gets delete as a personal attack thread so Sniffles's blatant low effort reply all posts are deleted.
Ngl
I was just joking when I suggested to him tbh. Didn’t think he would actually do it. :dafuckfeels:

Ngl
It shouldn't get deleted as a personal attack thread that would also mean ignoring users is a personal attack.

tfw nobody on the forum like me but they also dont hate me

It shouldn't get deleted as a personal attack thread that would also mean ignoring users is a personal attack.
One of my first threads got deleted for personal attack for trying to assemble a fakecel/LARPer etc Incel Task Force. Should be reuploaded tbh...

One of my first threads got deleted for personal attack for trying to assemble a fakecel/LARPer etc Incel Task Force. Should be reuploaded tbh...
Ritalincel defense force meme should make it's comeback tbh.

I know but it sounds very funny. Also it was ritalincel focused.
stop. ritalincel is doesn't exist. he is not a real person he is just a bot

Cage fakecels.
Free everyone else!

Last edited:
Probably made a habit of lying tbh.

@zraardvark and @GokTengri