Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which user do you want caged the most?

antonio banderas

jk apparenly its @heroinfather
I don't believe it myself, but he never denied that it was him. So I'll take him at his word, as I don't know why he'd admit to such a thing.

Heroinfather was a nausea alt I believe. Said in a thread a while back...
That makes more sense, as I took a break from this site for months, so I wouldn't know tbh.

I always use the ignore button if I notice serial retardation in a user's posts, so I'm not aware of any members here whom I'd want to see gone.

I always use the ignore button if I notice serial retardation in a user's posts, so I'm not aware of any members here whom I'd want to see gone.
I might develop retardation someday. Don't ignore me. Jk jk!

@satancel has to be one of them for me.

I might develop retardation someday. Don't ignore me. Jk jk!
Haha, I'll always have space in my heart for you.

By "retardation" I mean *consistent* bad-faith argumentation, gatekeeping, gratuitous pessimism, and crybabyism.

This forum being what it is, I don't begrudge any member the occasional expression of personal pain or worldly rage.

gratuitous pessimism, and crybabyism.
:worryfeels:
I'd better watch myself lol
I don't mean what I say in a depressing sort of manner, hope I'm not bothering you(or anyone else for that matter).

@satancel has to be one of them for me.
what about you shut the fuck up you little piece of shit? another fakecel from IT tries to cage me because im the one of the true incels so im nominating you , you fakecel faggot

what about you shut the fuck up you little piece of shit? another fakecel from IT tries to cage me because im the one of the true incels so im nominating you , you fakecel faggot
Your reason to call yourself an incel is ‘Girls beat me up years ago’. Well cry me a fucking river. I had the same thing happen to me in a soft play area when I was a kid but I don’t go around saying that I want to murder all girls like you do. Also no idea what IT is.

Your reason to call yourself an incel is ‘Girls beat me up years ago’. Well cry me a fucking river. I had the same thing happen to me in a soft play area when I was a kid but I don’t go around saying that I want to murder all girls like you do.

yeah also years of rejection , being outcast because of my appearance so stfu
olso
>comparing one incel to another and telling who is more INCEL

nice one you IT cuck , for me everyone is Incel on this forum i dont tell anyone that im more INCEL than me its like telling my cancer is better than his

yeah also years of rejection , being outcast because of my appearance so stfu
olso
>comparing one incel to another and telling who is more INCEL

nice one you IT cuck , for me everyone is Incel on this forum i dont tell anyone that im more INCEL than me its like telling my cancer is better than his
You’re the one who claimed I was a fakecel like a few days ago so hypocritical really.

You if you keep making these threads...
@Inceldo for always attacking other users/being constantly confrontational.
and cos he a snitch...
aye bro is there a rabbit stream today? I want to join one since I have free tomorrow.

Also no idea what IT is.
Q0E0v8a

You cant be srs

@Eskimocel cant tag me because hes banned tbhtbhtbh :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Free sniffles.

@EthnicelNL

Can't think of a single high IQ post that larper ever produced, gotta be some of the lowest IQ content on this site.
High IQ, he's a low IQ shitskin hindu dindu.

free raiden

free all the postmaxxers

free em all

FREE!

The user I disliked the most is inactive for months now, so I'm cool.

LMAO looking back at this thread with that incelhope faggot claiming he is a ‘virgin like you br0’
JFL turns out he wasn’t even a virgin, I underestimated his fakeceldom
free raiden
He was a legit truecel, admire him
all of them mogs me stratosphere, but the rest looks like male models wtf
There’s even more chadlites who have used this site, and these are the guys who revealed themselves so there are probably more who won’t show their face
Get used to it
The user I disliked the most is inactive for months now, so I'm cool.
who?

surprised nice_try din't mention me