Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

which user do you think you can beat in a fight?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
For me its @everyone except Diocel

I refuse to have a fellow patriot betray and harm me. But sadly men like foids are stuck In a competition daze.

I refuse to have a fellow patriot betray and harm me. But sadly men like foids are stuck In a competition daze.
There are many soys and people here who will hate you due to your race, or maybe some will fight you for pussy. You can't trust anyone. You have to think of your odds and options

I will steal @Diocel soup!

There are many soys and people here who will hate you due to your race, or maybe some will fight you for pussy. You can't trust anyone. You have to think of your odds and options
Maybe we should add them to a MassivE paRty.

I am a skinny manlet but my gym lifts are above average for my weight. I dont know if static strength translates to fighting strength. I think I can probably beat like 70% users.

For me its @everyone except Diocel
I will steal @Diocel soup!
I am a skinny manlet but my gym lifts are above average for my weight. I dont know if static strength translates to fighting strength. I think I can probably beat like 70% users.
@Diocel vs. @FullTimeLoser be like:

dunno i’ve never met anyone here and i’ve never fought anyone before.

Dragon Ball Super GIF by TOEI Animation UK

everyone on this fucking forum
Nice gif brocel.

@anon1822 , it would be very easy to defeat

I don't know which users in particular. I know I am not a fighter but I also know that there are some suicidal users on this forum so I suspect if I could just figure out which ones are suicidal then I could kick their ass because they wouldn't even try to fight back

(And also I have a strange suspicion that a few users on here are women so I'm 80/20 sure that I could beat them up as well):feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Everyone could beat my face in and I would thank them for ending my pain.

Probably most of them

I means it's not even a question. I'd absolutely decimate everyone here.

B8989beadaddc2d22ede75d25158850b

Brag but I think I could beat all of you.

No one because I’m incapable of violence against others

Knajjd is the only one that comes to mind lol

My mom could beat that nigga up tbh

I don't care to physically fight anyone, but I can if it's in self-defense.

Still, if it's self-defense, then survival is the only goal, in which case gun > fists.

No one because I’m incapable of violence against others
Good goy. The FBI agents will not be knocking on your door.