Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which User Do You Think is Most Likely to Go ER?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
IMO, it has to be @City Morgue (Bleachcel), he is constantly glowie posting stuff about idolizing Adam Lanza, visiting Sandy Hook, excusing the mass shooting as deserved, being followed by Feds, writing a manifesto, and having to be sent to a psychiatric ward 2x for his schizophrenia by his parents.

I even saw his face on Looksmax of him pointing an AR-15 in his mouth and staring psychopathically at the camera. :dafuckfeels:

View: https://imgur.com/a/sQyVPtP

He’s a ticking time bomb that will betray everyone on the forum and get us removed from the internet just like Lookism.net.

Last edited:
@Pepecel

No man who does what he does can be anywhere near sane, it's very rare to see him outside of his home in the sewers, he stays locked in there postmaxxing :feelsgah:

Most definitely the most unhinged user here :feelsaww::feelsaww:

Thread glows hard

IMO, it has to be @City Morgue (Bleachcel), he is constantly glowie posting stuff about idolizing Adam Lanza, visiting Sandy Hook, excusing the mass shooting as deserved, being followed by Feds, writing a manifesto, and having to be sent to a psychiatric ward 2x for his schizophrenia by his parents.

I even saw his face on Looksmax of him pointing an AR-15 in his mouth and staring psychopathically at the camera. :dafuckfeels:

He’s a ticking time bomb that will betray everyone on the forum and get us removed from the internet just like Lookism.net.

:shock:

@idk125 is masturbating too much and consequently getting very sad, it wouldn't surprise me if he goes ER :society:

@Pepecel

No man who does what he does can be anywhere near sane, it's very rare to see him outside of his home in the sewers, he stays locked in there postmaxxing :feelsgah:

Most definitely the most unhinged user here :feelsaww::feelsaww:
:horror:

OP (pic rel.)

He's gonna go niggER

@decembrist_kirillov

uhhhh how did he get his hands on an AR? that's kinda concerning

I’m glad I haven’t been mentioned.

One of my most favourite quotes from any movie/tv show, said by Petyr Baelish aka Littlefinger (dude in my Avi)

“A man without a motive is a man no one suspects. Always keep your foes confused. If they don’t know who you are, or what you want, they won’t know what you plan to do next”

That’s all I have to say for now

I can’t take it anymoee:feels::feels::feels:

Asians or indians

none of us. memes and bravado aside. we will sit on out ass and bitch

I hope he dies

we're not supposed to talk about the mole @Emba

none of us. memes and bravado aside. we will sit on out ass and bitch
Yep, reminder that no one posting here has gone ER for the 5 years this forum has been active

@Zer0/∞ @SlayerSlayer

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back