Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which pill haunts you the most? And which one do you think is cope

Dogpill and heightpill, the agepill doesn't mean shit cuz everyone grows old

There, I fixed it.

Goodlooking rice and curry's get pussy. Maybe less than a white Chad or a Tyrone but than its like differences b/w a Billionaire and a Multi-Billionaire. Yes there is a difference but it doesn't matter tbh.
never seen an asian or indian be considered good looking.
other races do much better than those too

never seen an asian or indian be considered good looking.
other races do much better than those too

Maybe because of the falio affect. But like I said, It's all about your Bones. Bones transcendent skin colour. Curry and Rice men suffer major falio but that affects them as a GROUP online .

Real life is all about individualism.

Goodlooking men of all races will slay anywhere on the earth.

Maybe because of the falio affect. But like I said, It's all about your Bones. Bones transcendent skin colour. Curry and Rice men suffer major falio but that affects them as a GROUP online .

Real life is all about individualism.

Goodlooking men of all races will slay anywhere on the earth.
Yes but have you ever seen an indian or asian slay IRL? I have literally never seen it.

the dogpill stalks my nightmares

Yes but have you ever seen an indian or asian slay IRL? I have literally never seen it.

As a matter of fact I've never seen anyone slay in real life. Not even Chads. I was fastracked and spent most of my puberty studying never really made friends past 14 so I've no idea how slaying looks like.

I'm just saying, that if a person has the required bones than his skin colour doesn't matter. That's it.

As a matter of fact I've never seen anyone slay in real life. Not even Chads. I was fastracked and spent most of my puberty studying never really made friends past 14 so I've no idea how slaying looks like.

I'm just saying, that if a person has the required bones than his skin colour doesn't matter. That's it.
Bones are overrated. Facial harmony, eye area are equally if not more important. But if you mean face> everything yes thats true

What is this agepill you all speak of?

Bones are overrated. Facial harmony, eye area are equally if not more important. But if you mean face> everything yes thats true

Yes. This. Facial Harmony, I was missing this word from my mental dictionary.
What is this agepill you all speak of?

Young Virgin >>>>>> Old virgin

You are legit retarded if you don't think the dogpill is real.
You are the retarded one. Foids today have access to Chads the same way we have access to fast food. Just one dating app is enough for them to install and they will have Tyrones, Chads and much more lining up to fuck them and take them out to dates for which they will pay for. The only foids that fuck dogs are legit the mentally retarded ones or the abominations who can't even get high tier normies. So fuck off with your bullshit

You are the retarded one. Foids today have access to Chads the same way we have access to fast food. Just one dating app is enough for them to install and they will have Tyrones, Chads and much more lining up to fuck them and take them out to dates for which they will pay for. The only foids that fuck dogs are legit the mentally retarded ones or the abominations who can't even get high tier normies. So fuck off with your bullshit
based

The heightpill w/ the dickpill a close second

dogpill is partly dickpill in disguise

Thread summary:
Everything I have is cope.
Everything I don't have haunts me.

Soulcrushing: Height and dick pill
Overrated: Those sub 8 law retards

tbh. lesbianpill is underrated. we have to compete with other sexy women, for women.
Exactly. At least we can compete against Chads by looksmaxing but its impossible to compete against Stacies.

Heightpill.

It's not even about fucking chicks. It's just that being taller gives you more respect from other men.