Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which user do you like the most?

I don't like to play the whole favouritism game. I love most people here <3, except for fakecels, bullycels, and agendacels </3
I love you bb
giphy.gif

Can we unban @SteveMinecratf?

@idkwattodowithlife
@Kointo
Are probably my favorite users (We share common interests and I know them since I started here)

But I also like so many other users and I can't list them all
Thanks

Kointo because of the Zyros memes, his straightforward posting style, our shared conclusions regarding wage slavery/the futility of participating in normiedom and our common existential nihilism.

Also because I've directly spoken to him far more than I've spoken to other users.
Rewarding society when they've given you mostly negative experiences is a weird decision to voluntarily make, but some don't have a choice.

>joined feb 26

Alt or just someone who is taking shots in the dark?

Anyway, probably either @nausea or @Kointo. Honorable mention goes to @anincelforlifelol , I love a good rage filled post.
Thanks bud

Staliaharkonnen

He was a very eloquent poster like yourself who was able to captivate inceldom in a way that was very poignant.

Your posts are some of the biggest blackpills because what I truly wanted was a monogomous Christian girl who I could share a genuine, requited love with. I’d take that over being a slayer. Your posts exposed the magnitude as to which degeneracy has risen too.
Thank you. I agree too. I couldn't care less about being a "slayer" or whatever. Just give me a loyal virgin waifu.

I like ironmike mostly because if his goofy avatar

Thanks man, i also like you too and consider you my brother.

Right back at you brother! PS: I am at my aunt's for the night so I have another Phone with me. I'll text you my number, could you forward your last texts to me which I haven't seen?

Right back at you brother! PS: I am at my aunt's for the night so I have another Phone with me. I'll text you my number, could you forward your last texts to me which I haven't seen?
I think you sent the last text in our pervious chat.

I think you sent the last text in our pervious chat.

Oh you hadn't responded? KEK. I didn't check Whatsapp until around 4pm or so.

Could you elaborate?

@chudur-budur is a legendary currybasher. He will destroy any curry that attempts to convince him they are not subhuman. @Kointo I appreciate the sheer volume of posts you have but unlike Vman you don't use your powers to bully people who don't fit your definition of truecel. And @Zyros is just plain entertaining. His black pill posts are good as are @BlackPill47 's. I also find Zyros' looks hilarious. His transformation from bloatcel to homosex vampire is legendary.

@chudur-budur is a legendary currybasher. He will destroy any curry that attempts to convince him they are not subhuman.

Kek, thanks for the appreciation, my hard work is paying off at last. No deluded curry won't escape this forum without getting thoroughly fucked by chudur-budur.

Kek, thanks for the appreciation, my hard work is paying off at last. No deluded curry won't escape this forum without getting thoroughly fucked by chudur-budur.

Your argument with that IncelTears curry is one of the greatest things I ever read. You so throughly destroyed him that he deleted his account on leddit. Maybe he's even lurking here now LMAO

Your argument with that IncelTears curry is one of the greatest things I ever read. You so throughly destroyed him that he deleted his account on leddit. Maybe he's even lurking here now LMAO
Yup, the whole thing was so satisfying that I fapped over it.

@idkwattodowithlife Probably he is the only one i know from beginning of my time here, he looks like a cool individual as i said before.

@idkwattodowithlife Probably he is the only one i know from beginning of my time here, he looks like a cool individual as i said before.
That means you're an alt, or a lurker, Mr. Poe?

That means you're an alt, or a lurker, Mr. Poe?

Alt means alternative account that belongs to someone else, right? If so no, i am indeed a lurker though.

I had some users in mind but I won't cite anyone as nobody even noticed my one week leave.
Some other posters quickly get MIA threads dedicated to them if they don't post for as much as 24h.

I had some users in mind but I won't cite anyone as nobody even noticed my one week leave.

I noticed. There was just no point in making a thread or anything because I knew why you were gone.

definetely @RREEEEEEEEE

Some other posters quickly get MIA threads dedicated to them if they don't post for as much as 24h.
I didn't notice because I was gone myself

I was gone for 2 weeks so didn't really notice it. (Too focused on my paper)

Lol, can you link me?
@chudur-budur is another favorite of mine, for exposing the "Hiroshima Nagasaki" level cope that is the red pill.