Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which user do you like the most?

O

OmniDestiny

Greycel
Inspired by @Akarin's post about the user you like the least.

Personally, I really like @CopingGymcel's posts. He is one of the few people that was dealt a terrible hand in life(looks), without it turning him into an awful, spite ridden, toxic shithead that tries to bring everyone down. It really takes a special person to raise above their circumstances. Also, he knows a lot about looksmaxing and is willing to help anyone that asks, without resorting to bluepilled platitudes. People try to bring him down by attacking gymcelling, but he never stoops to their level and always answer with rational, well thought out responses.
Okay, enough dick sucking, tell me about which user you like the most and why.

>joined feb 26

Alt or just someone who is taking shots in the dark?

Anyway, probably either @nausea or @Kointo. Honorable mention goes to @anincelforlifelol , I love a good rage filled post.

Last edited:
@SteveMinecratf

good night sweet prince

@Kointo and @existentialhack

@VLÖ neither
@Akarin, @kkt6, why?
@azavii, no need to specify, Azavii is GOAT

@idkwattodowithlife
@Kointo
Are probably my favorite users (We share common interests and I know them since I started here)

But I also like so many other users and I can't list them all

Last edited:
@idkwattodowithlife
@Kointo
But I also like so many other users that I can't list them all
Why not list them all. You got anything better to do? :p

@kkt6, why?
Kointo because of the Zyros memes, his straightforward posting style, our shared conclusions regarding wage slavery/the futility of participating in normiedom and our common existential nihilism.

Also because I've directly spoken to him far more than I've spoken to other users.

existentialhack because he too has no desire to work or be social, his rage fuel threads and his posting style.

Most of all, neither of those users are the whiny 'whaaa I'm such a subhuman I deserve my pain' types that I can't stand. I don't like people who accept the right of society at large to tread on them, or worship females. You know, the kind of people who say 'I deserve to be outcast for being such a subhuman' or something. Self-blame is just unadmirable to me. I've seen tons of people here who accept their fate as an eternal outcast and it's pathetic to see. You should despise every normal person for denying you the pleasures of his clique, not blame yourself for arbitrary things you can't control. I despise people who accept natural order and hierarchy, they're nothing but eunuchs to the people who cheat and step on them.

@idkwattodowithlif he’s positive
@Kointo good poster/friend
@Facade we share the same music taste/ anime

I like everyone who isnt a fake cel, mentalcel troll.
original.gif

Kointo because of the Zyros memes, his straightforward posting style, our shared conclusions regarding wage slavery/the futility of participating in normiedom and our common existential nihilism.

Most of all, neither of those users are the whiny 'whaaa I'm such a subhuman I deserve my pain' types that I can't stand. I don't like people who accept the right of society at large to tread on them, or worship females. You know, the kind of people who say 'I deserve to be outcast for being such a subhuman' or something. Self-blame is just unadmirable to me. I've seen tons of people here who accept their fate as an eternal outcast and it's pathetic to see. You should despise every normal person for denying you the pleasures of his clique, not blame yourself for arbitrary things you can't control. I despise people who accept natural order and hierarchy, they're nothing but eunuchs to the people who cheat and step on them.

Even though i fall into patterns of self-pity, I also admire people that don't overly victimize themselves. Though it's natural, being in the position that we're in, to indulge in self pity, it's supremely unproductive and rather boring to read.

Inspired by @Akarin's post about the user you like the least.

Personally, I really like @CopingGymcel's posts. He is one of the few people that was dealt a terrible hand in life(looks), without it turning him into an awful, spite ridden, toxic shithead that tries to bring everyone down.

He's got a compact midface and the way he describes his face it doesn't seem all that bad.

@CopingGymcel What are your facial flaws, specifically?

He's got a compact midface and the way he describes his face it doesn't seem all that bad.

IIRC, he has a long forehead and is NW3.

Of the non banned users: @chudur-budur and @Kointo and @Zyros. Of the banned users: @Tellem--T @Framecel222 @incelman (Gambler)

Of the non banned users: @chudur-budur and @Kointo and @Zyros. Of the banned users: @Tellem--T @Framecel222 @incelman (Gambler)
While @Framecel222 was an asshole, he never failed to make me laugh. The funniest user this forum ever had.

i like everyone tbh, though they might not like me

@Allblueeeee @Stanx22 @telle-... Nah FUGG HIM! HE FORGOT ABOUT ME.

Also @a-virgin-[RACIAL SLUR]

@FACEandLMS tbh because of his contributions to looks theory and his determination to escape inceldom despite the cards he was dealt

@FACEandLMS tbh because of his contributions to looks theory and his determination to escape inceldom despite the cards he was dealt

Thanks. Since I won't have any children, I guess the only trace of me left after I die alone and get eaten by my 7 cats are my videos. and archived posts.

I have no idea why he thinks I'm some super ugly guy, lol.

My flaws? Forehead, hairline and coloring.

I mean you did say you were the number 1 truecel

Wait, aren't you were a 30+ year old virgin?
Why are you a virgin if you're decent looking? Autism?

Wait, aren't you were a 30+ year old virgin?
Why are you a virgin if you're decent looking? Autism?

26. Suffering from mental health issues since I was 15. Used to have friends, have none now. Diagnosed with BDD. There you go.

My apparent BDD (if it's not just a blue pill meme made up by psychiatrist) has gotten a lot better, but it's still fucking with my head.

I'm probably leaving this site soon in order to focus on NT/lifemaxing. Will still have the hair transplant of course.

tfw you're so incel that no-one mentions you

Everyone with anime avatar

@Ryo_Hazuki <3 because from /r/incels

26. Suffering from mental health issues since I was 15. Used to have friends, have none now. Diagnosed with BDD. There you go.

My apparent BDD (if it's not just a blue pill meme made up by psychiatrist) has gotten a lot better, but it's still fucking with my head.

I'm probably leaving this site soon in order to focus on NT/lifemaxing. Will still have the hair transplant of course.
Gotcha. Good luck with that.

Most of us here are super ugly, that's why we're incel.

You don't need to leave this site completely even if you escape :D

Also because I've directly spoken to him far more than I've spoken to other users.

existentialhack because he too has no desire to work or be social, his rage fuel threads and his posting style.

thx dude.

I actually do blame myself though kek. In my case, it's my fault. But if you're born subhuman it isn't. Also, I'm a wizard, so have truly given up. Most of the guys on here are younger, many have had sex and experience, they don't know what truly given up is, and may never do.

As for NEETing. If you're in a western country and aren't neeting or earning money doing something you enjoy or are passionate about (extremely unlikely), you are a cuck to the system, aside from inceldom. Certainly anything over 2-3 hours per day. You're fairly fucked if you don't live in a neetbux haven, and are forced to participate. My russiancel friend, for example, reliably informs me that you have to pay the government after being unemployed for so long kek. And the US burn their poor.

All truecels.

Anti-degenerates such as SaintMarcLepine, KyloRen, REEEEEE, whogivesafucc, Facade, Akarin, Jockcel, aut, Crustaciouse(???), ironmike, etc

Definitely some others in there too

None. You're all a bunch of deadbeat faggots just like me. Kill yourselves.

@ItheIthe

He’s the closest thing we got to stalia
What the hell is Stalia lol? Or do you mean Stalin?

Also, I do like you as a poster. You remind me a lot of myself.

What the hell is Stalia lol? Or do you mean Stalin?

Also, I do like you as a poster. You remind me a lot of myself.

I think it was an r/incels poster

I don't like to play the whole favouritism game. I love most people here <3, except for fakecels, bullycels, and agendacels </3